Windows 10: I was confusion for my latop. I don't know what happened?

Discus and support I was confusion for my latop. I don't know what happened? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I try to solve that, but it can't. I found out many way. but these did not work. Also, I try to reset an app, the "give us a minute" become "this app... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by KJ#11, Nov 23, 2018.

1. KJ#11 Win User

I was confusion for my latop. I don't know what happened?

I try to solve that, but it can't. I found out many way. but these did not work. Also, I try to reset an app, the "give us a minute" become "this app can't open". Please help me!!!

I was confusion for my latop. I don't know what happened? 53d0cf9f-a3f5-4c13-960c-80359584861c?upload=true.png I was confusion for my latop. I don't know what happened? 48e2bb40-073e-4c0f-bf0c-d940a9c0a035?upload=true.png I was confusion for my latop. I don't know what happened? a65d58d2-d44f-4291-992e-c1b26e34d060?upload=true.png

:)

KJ#11, Nov 23, 2018

2. AMD A10-6800K 4.1GHz Quad Core Overclocking possibility

Thanks, have heard this before...is their a step by step procedure to OC using the bios settings you suggest.
    i don’t intend pushing this to its limit...but some increase would be great, any suggestions on a good air cooler ?

thanks

reddwarf4ever, Nov 23, 2018
  3. tzitzibp Win User
    My new Vista computer sometimes unexpectedly shuts off. Any suggestions?

Don´t let people going on speculating.... list your specs and follow the suggestions in this tread, about the "Event Viewer".... and be sure you´ll get the help you need....

Otherwise you will just get more and more confused.*Bang Head :banghead:

tzitzibp, Nov 23, 2018
  4. JDivineŠ Win User

stuff that don`t work

I also tryed safe mode, it still didn`t work on it. and Glucofacts Deluxe STILL does not work, so... you say that you don`t know how it started working on win 10 for you?

JDivineŠ, Nov 23, 2018
Thema:

1. I was confusion for my latop. I don't know what happened? - Similar Threads - was confusion latop

2. I don't know what happened to 70Gb of space on my SSD

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I don't know what happened to 70Gb of space on my SSD: Hi! I have recently fully resetted my PC, right now I just downloaded some games, a browser and an app to set up an exterior usb macrokey pad. The problem is that my sdd 230GB has just 150GB of free space, but on it I have just downloaded a 41ishGB of game and the system...
  3. I don't know what happened to 70Gb of space on my SSD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't know what happened to 70Gb of space on my SSD: Hi! I have recently fully resetted my PC, right now I just downloaded some games, a browser and an app to set up an exterior usb macrokey pad. The problem is that my sdd 230GB has just 150GB of free space, but on it I have just downloaded a 41ishGB of game and the system...
  4. I don't know what happened to 70Gb of space on my SSD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I don't know what has happened. Is there a way to fix this

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't know what has happened. Is there a way to fix this: how do i exit/solve this issue. I botted up this laptop after probably 1 and a half years to see if it is still working and i find this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-know-what-has-happened-is-there-a-way-to/c7d0373b-5db2-47c2-ba6b-0b652bb37dea
  6. I don't know what has happened. Is there a way to fix this

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I don't know what has happened. Is there a way to fix this: how do i exit/solve this issue. I botted up this laptop after probably 1 and a half years to see if it is still working and i find this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-know-what-has-happened-is-there-a-way-to/c7d0373b-5db2-47c2-ba6b-0b652bb37dea
  7. Please help, i don't know what happened

in Windows 10 Customization
    Please help, i don't know what happened: it suddenly become like this. the space is quite abnormal after i restart my PC [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-help-i-dont-know-what-happened/46af0fb7-226b-4562-b5e1-57ea17023f29
  8. I don't know what's happened to my system

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I don't know what's happened to my system: For the last few days everytime I boot my PC this message pops saying that my "Onedrive is not signed in" and when I try to sign back in, a onedrive window pops but appears totally blankwhite and then stops responding..... I try going to Settings menu to find that windows is...
  9. I DON'T WHAT HAPPENED?!!?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I DON'T WHAT HAPPENED?!!?: So, I was just watching some videos on YouTube, then suddenly, it shows a screen that my PC ran into problems. For, a long time it was been nothing but a black screen for a long time. Now, there's a blue box that says "The selected boot device failed. Press enter to...
  10. I don't even know what's happening

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I don't even know what's happening: So my microphone has been acting up lately. I have this thing called HP Support Assistant installed on my device and it's helpful. And one day when I was talking to my friends my friend told me, "Hey dude your mic is acting up again." I've had issues with this on another...