Windows 10: I was doing something and Got the Blue Screen

Discus and support I was doing something and Got the Blue Screen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Code: <font face="Segoe UI, Arial" size="4"><b><hr>Welcome to WhoCrashed (HOME EDITION) v 6.65</b><hr></b></font><br> <font face="Segoe UI, Arial"... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Hoolm, Jan 13, 2020.

1. Hoolm Win User

I was doing something and Got the Blue Screen

Code:
    ///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Welcome to WhoCrashed (HOME EDITION) v 6.65
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This program checks for drivers which have been crashing your computer. If your computer has displayed a blue (or black) screen of death, suddenly rebooted or shut down then this program might help you find the root cause of the problem and a solution.

Whenever a computer suddenly reboots without displaying any notice or blue (or black) screen of death, the first thing that is often thought about is a hardware failure. In reality, on Windows a lot of system crashes are caused by malfunctioning device drivers and kernel modules. In case of a kernel error, many computers do not show a blue or black screen unless they are configured for this. Instead these systems suddenly reboot without any notice.

This program will analyze your crash dumps with the single click of a button. It will tell you what drivers are likely to be responsible for crashing your computer. It will report a conclusion which offers suggestions on how to proceed in any situation while the analysis report will display internet links which will help you further troubleshoot any detected problems.

To obtain technical support visit Resplendence Software - Customer Support Form

Click here to check if you have the latest version or if an update is available.

Just click the Analyze button for a comprehensible report ...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Home Edition Notice

This version of WhoCrashed is free for use at home only. If you would like to use this software at work or in a commercial environment you should get the professional edition of WhoCrashed which allows you to perform more thorough and detailed analysis. It also offers a range of additional features such as remote analysis on remote directories and remote computers on the network.

Please note that this version of WhoCrashed is not licensed for use by professional support engineers.

Click here for more information on the professional edition.
    Click here to buy the the professional edition of WhoCrashed.

System Information (local)

Computer name: DESKTOP-23VALPD
    Windows version: Windows 10 , 10.0, build: 18363
    Windows dir: C:\Windows
    Hardware: ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC., PRIME H270-PRO
    CPU: GenuineIntel Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7700 CPU @ 3.60GHz Intel8664, level: 6
    8 logical processors, active mask: 255
    RAM: 17044033536 bytes (15.9GB)

Crash Dump Analysis

Crash dumps are enabled on your computer.

Crash dump directories:
    C:\Windows
    C:\Windows\Minidump

On Thu 1/2/2020 4:09:20 PM your computer crashed or a problem was reported
    crash dump file: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP
    This was probably caused by the following module: storport.sys (storport!memset+0x9AB4)
    Bugcheck code: 0xC2 (0x62, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0)
    Error: BAD_POOL_CALLER
    file path: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\storport.sys
    product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
    company: Microsoft Corporation
    description: Microsoft Storage Port Driver
    Bug check description: This indicates that the current thread is making a bad pool request.
    This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem.
    The crash took place in a storage driver or controller driver. Since there is no other responsible driver detected, this could be pointing to a malfunctioning drive or corrupted disk. It's suggested that you run CHKDSK.

:)

Hoolm, Jan 13, 2020
  2. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Jan 13, 2020
  3. Blue Screen of Deaths on a Daily

Hi,

Blue screen errors can occur if a serious problem causes Windows to shut down or restart unexpectedly. This error can be caused by both hardware and software issues. To isolate your concern, we'd like to know if there were any changes made
    prior to the issue.

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this link for blue screen error basic
    troubleshooting. Once you're on the page, select the option on when do you get the error and proceed with the steps listed.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Eileen Gal, Jan 13, 2020
  4. I was doing something and Got the Blue Screen

Blue Screen of Deaths on a Daily

I have tried all of the options there, Which is why i included in my post the lists of things that i performed to isolate the cause of bsod. Thanks

cainegetutua, Jan 13, 2020
Thema:

I was doing something and Got the Blue Screen

1. I was doing something and Got the Blue Screen - Similar Threads - was doing something

2. I got the blue screen error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I got the blue screen error: So I got a Msi, when I got to the blue screen and after the system field to repair it appears this Log file: \\?\GLOBALROOT\Device\Harddisk1\Partion4\WINDOWS\Sydytem32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt...
  3. I got the blue screen error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I got the blue screen error: So I got a Msi, when I got to the blue screen and after the system field to repair it appears this Log file: \\?\GLOBALROOT\Device\Harddisk1\Partion4\WINDOWS\Sydytem32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt...
  4. i got blue screened

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i got blue screened: I bought a computer from amazon. It was microsoft authorized refurbisher. It came with windows 10. When i got it it said that i had to recover windows 10 . so i do what it said to do and what i got was a blue screen that said STOP CODE :Critical Process Died now i cant do any...
  5. i got blue screened

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i got blue screened: I bought a computer from amazon. It was microsoft authorized refurbisher. It came with windows 10. When i got it it said that i had to recover windows 10 . so i do what it said to do and what i got was a blue screen that said STOP CODE :Critical Process Died now i cant do any...
  6. i got blue screened

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. I got blue screen of death

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I got blue screen of death: Hello I got blue screen of death Stop code: DRIVER POWER _STATE FAILUREPc : Hp all in one https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-got-blue-screen-of-death/0bcaf944-20e7-4e17-81db-8dd3277aac8a
  8. Got a blue screen and it has been on 100% for ~15 minutes. Do I just wait do i do something?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Got a blue screen and it has been on 100% for ~15 minutes. Do I just wait do i do something?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/DDonkeySmasher [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g8l8sy/got_a_blue_screen_and_it_has_been_on_100_for_15/
  9. Got blue screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Got blue screen: Can not reset or restart, it's a Bad system configuration info code https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/got-blue-screen/485d9161-6f05-41d6-abf6-9632ce183be4
  10. Got blue screen and something about stop code

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Got blue screen and something about stop code: I got an offer from Avast to install "Avast Cleanup Premium" and "Avast Premier". Prior to that I had only "Avast Pro Antivirus". Then after the install I was promted to restart my computer, and this time I got a blue screeen: "Your PC ran into a problem and needs to...