Windows 10: I was downloading windows 11 update on my newer laptop and i got a message saying my pin...

Discus and support I was downloading windows 11 update on my newer laptop and i got a message saying my pin... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I was downloading windows 11 update and my pin got corrupt I can't get online.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by shirley vazquez1, Apr 2, 2023.

1. I was downloading windows 11 update on my newer laptop and i got a message saying my pin...

I was downloading windows 11 update and my pin got corrupt I can't get online.

:)

shirley vazquez1, Apr 2, 2023
  2. btarunr Win User

Futuremark 3DMark 11 Updated to v1.0.3

Futuremark today released an update for its 3DMark 11 benchmark suite that's built to put today's and tomorrow's DirectX 11 GPUs through their paces. Although this is a relatively minor update, Futuremark recommended that all existing users update to this version for reliability. It packs the following changes:
    • Bullet physics library updated to version 2.79 to improve compatibility with future CPUs and GPUs.
    • For most systems containing multiple GPUs, for example integrated graphics and an additional discrete graphics card, the user can now select the GPU to be tested using a new option on the Help tab.
    • Improved error handling and user messages for the most common compatibility issues.
    • SystemInfo component updated to version 4.5 for improved compatibility with current and future hardware.
    • New "More" tab with information about other Futuremark products and services.
    DOWNLOAD: 3DMark 11 v1.0.3 Update | Full Installer

btarunr, Apr 2, 2023
  3. Alice600 Win User
    Updated to Windows 11, getting message to update a newer version of Windows 10

Hi

I just got a new laptop and updated it to Windows 11 when I was prompt after I turned the computer on. The update was successful. But in my login page, I am getting this message: "Your device needs updates to stay protected. Install a newer version of Windows 10."

How do I get rid of this message? I checked my Windows Updates but there is nothing else to update.

Alice600, Apr 2, 2023
  4. Dinijanto Win User

I was downloading windows 11 update on my newer laptop and i got a message saying my pin...

After Window Update, Windows 11 doesn't recognize my PIN and Fingerprints.

Just after I reset my Lenovo Laptop as suggested by Autoupdate, I cannot log in to Windows 11. It says that Windows 11 does not recognize my PIN. Alternative login using fingerprints also fail. When I try to reset my PIN, it is said that Windows 11 does not have utility to do so and ask permission to download it from Microsoft site. When I give the permission nothing happens. I'm stuck in the login page.

Please help, I have tones of data/files in there to work with.

Dinijanto, Apr 2, 2023
Thema:

I was downloading windows 11 update on my newer laptop and i got a message saying my pin...

1. I was downloading windows 11 update on my newer laptop and i got a message saying my pin... - Similar Threads - was downloading update

2. I got windows 11 licensed on my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I got windows 11 licensed on my laptop: I got windows 11 licensed on my laptop, if i install windows 11 on my new pc and then log into my microsoft account do i still need to purchase license or will it go over from my laptop? because im planning on buying new pc and selling laptop away because i dont really need...
  3. I got windows 11 licensed on my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I got windows 11 licensed on my laptop: I got windows 11 licensed on my laptop, if i install windows 11 on my new pc and then log into my microsoft account do i still need to purchase license or will it go over from my laptop? because im planning on buying new pc and selling laptop away because i dont really need...
  4. My windows 7 product key had expired and I got a message saying I got disconnected from the...

My windows 7 product key had expired and I got a message saying I got disconnected from the...: When I try to open the start button it doesn't open same with settings, network, and every other app. I can't go anywhere apart from the main windows screen and it says "Windows 11 Pro Insider Preview Evaluation copy Build 25921.rs_prerelease.230728-1521" at the right bottom...
  5. I was updating my laptop and got locked out. It says I need a verification key.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I was updating my laptop and got locked out. It says I need a verification key.: It tells me to log in to receive the key but it’s sending a verification code to my old number. I have files on the PC i need ASAP please help!!...
  6. I was updating my laptop and got locked out. It says I need a verification key.

I was updating my laptop and got locked out. It says I need a verification key.: It tells me to log in to receive the key but it’s sending a verification code to my old number. I have files on the PC i need ASAP please help!!...
  7. after i updated my windows i cant sign into my laptop it says my pin is no longer available...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    after i updated my windows i cant sign into my laptop it says my pin is no longer available...: That's all https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-i-updated-my-windows-i-cant-sign-into-my/83133116-c3d3-46a7-b4b5-0ef34acef65d
  8. after i updated my windows i cant sign into my laptop it says my pin is no longer available...

after i updated my windows i cant sign into my laptop it says my pin is no longer available...: That's all https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-i-updated-my-windows-i-cant-sign-into-my/83133116-c3d3-46a7-b4b5-0ef34acef65d
  9. I was downloading windows 11 update on my newer laptop and i got a message saying my pin...

I was downloading windows 11 update on my newer laptop and i got a message saying my pin...: I was downloading windows 11 update and my pin got corrupt I can't get online. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-was-downloading-windows-11-update-on-my-newer/5553ee46-d8b7-44fd-a827-847197901bf2
  10. I got this message on my school laptop it runs windows ten

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I got this message on my school laptop it runs windows ten: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Thomasthediesel919 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/11offm6/i_got_this_message_on_my_school_laptop_it_runs/