Windows 10: i was getting mfc110u.dll file is missing. It is to be reinstall. what should i do now to...

Discus and support i was getting mfc110u.dll file is missing. It is to be reinstall. what should i do now to... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; i was getting mfc110u.dll file is missing. It is to be reinstall. what should i do now to fix it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by akhilteja, Sep 25, 2018.

1. akhilteja Win User

i was getting mfc110u.dll file is missing. It is to be reinstall. what should i do now to...

i was getting mfc110u.dll file is missing.

It is to be reinstall.

what should i do now to fix it

:)

akhilteja, Sep 25, 2018

2. dll missing

Hi Peter,

One of the reasons that may cause the missing DLL error are the files that was deleted due to a recent change on your device. For us to identify the root cause, we'd like to ask a few questions:

• When are you getting this error?
    • Have you made any recent changes on your device prior to your concern?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps that you've performed to resolve your concern?

Meanwhile, we recommend that you run the SFC scan tool found on this
    link
    as an initial step to replace missing DLL on your device.

We're looking forward to your response.

Darwin Dim, Sep 25, 2018
  3. Missing .dll file .

Hi,

I suggest that you perform the steps below and check if it helps resolve the issue.

• Uninstall all those apps (using revo uninstaller) which are giving you msvcr100.dll and msvcp100.dll files missing error
    • Open the link below
    http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=30679

And download and install Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2012 Update 4.

3. Download VSU_4\vcredist_x64.exe if you’ll be installing this on Windows 10 64bit.

4. Download VSU_4\vcredist_x86.exe if you’ll be installing this on Windows 10 32bit.

Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution.

For further assistance, you can post your query in Microsoft Community.

Vanessa Sohtun, Sep 25, 2018
  4. b1rd Win User

i was getting mfc110u.dll file is missing. It is to be reinstall. what should i do now to...

DLL Missing

I actually posted the link for the "list of troubleshooting steps to resolve your boost_threads.dll problems" which is located half way down the page. I did not mean to promote any downloads.

Why don't I just go back and indicate that on my original post? That way there's access to the 'step-by-step' instructions, which are accessed via those green 'plus' signs next to the topics.

If the link still needs to be removed, then let me know

i was getting mfc110u.dll file is missing. It is to be reinstall. what should i do now to... [​IMG]

Thema:

1. i was getting mfc110u.dll file is missing. It is to be reinstall. what should i do now to... - Similar Threads - was getting mfc110u

2. Stuck at 48% what should i do?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stuck at 48% what should i do?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/KINGDUEB [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dtunqz/stuck_at_48_what_should_i_do/
  3. My File History USB is nearly full - what should I do now?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My File History USB is nearly full - what should I do now?: I created my File History USB in May 2019. It's permanently plugged into my (E:) Drive and now has 2.01GB free, of 28.9GB. As it was completely new to me at the time - it was recommended by an expert here - I have several questions and would appreciate your help please:...
  4. What should I do to an SSD to be performing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    What should I do to an SSD to be performing: Hello, I have appealed to the Microsoft Community to ask you to say that I bought two 1000 GB and another 237 GB SSD and please tell me what settings I need to make to have better performance longer life, optimization ect ...). Wait for response! A good day!...
  5. Installed new Motherboard and now I get a Activate Windows watermark. What should I do?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Installed new Motherboard and now I get a Activate Windows watermark. What should I do?: The question above the body explains everything. The MOBO I previously had was getting old and needed to be replaced. Everything works fine, but I keep getting warnings that I need to activate windows. I don't have the product key (that was a long time ago when Windows 10...
  6. What should I do now?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What should I do now?: I install Windows 10 Pro on my computer half year ago. And at that time, it says Windows has not been active. But I continue use it until now. Now I know that it is not be allow. So if I am illegal? Can I just buy a new computer with Windows 10 Home, or if I stop use the...
  7. i did as u told me and uninstalled it now i cant get it back what should i do?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    i did as u told me and uninstalled it now i cant get it back what should i do?: i did as u told me and uninstalled it now i cant get it back what should i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-did-as-u-told-me-and-uninstalled-it-now-i-cant/8de9f79e-9b70-4f50-bd16-203a8f7b8e0a
  8. i did as u told me and uninstalled it now i cant get it back what should i do?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i did as u told me and uninstalled it now i cant get it back what should i do?: i did as u told me and uninstalled it now i cant get it back what should i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-did-as-u-told-me-and-uninstalled-it-now-i-cant/8de9f79e-9b70-4f50-bd16-203a8f7b8e0a
  9. What dll's do I install

in Windows 10 Support
    What dll's do I install: Hi, I am running Windows 10 64 bit Home on a Dell desktop, with an Intel duel core processor at 3.10GHz and 8 GB of Ram. I also use Paint Shop Pro 9 graphics program, and have always had to install some dll's in order for my plug-ins to work in the PSP9 program. Can...
  10. what should i do?

in Windows 10 Support
    what should i do?: Hello..... New here and this one is my ist thred... Since i upgrade windows 8.1 to windows 10 i am using it...but now my pc need re-install windows. what should i do? my windows upgrade from 8.1 to windows 10 free upgrade. and i have also setup of win 8.1 66652