Windows 10: I was getting my energy report and noticed this. Anyone have any idea on what device this...

Discus and support I was getting my energy report and noticed this. Anyone have any idea on what device this... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Blazeleoson [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Blazeleoson, Apr 13, 2021.

1. I was getting my energy report and noticed this. Anyone have any idea on what device this...

/u/Blazeleoson, Apr 13, 2021

2. Surface 3 battery lifetime and energy report errors.

Windows update says device is up-to-date and i have installed the latest firmware release by microsoft. But still problem is there. Even in connected standby device get heated. I think its related errors in energy report. Can you give me any specific solution
    to those errors in energy report. I didnt notice this in windows 8.

Mendozaflash, Apr 13, 2021
  3. Surface 3 battery lifetime and energy report errors.

After updating to windows 10 my surface 3 battery life has noticeably has reduced. Specially after keeping it for one night connected standby would result in about 10% reduction in battery life. Also it tends to get heated in my carry bag. Following errors
    were there in my energy report. Is anyone know a way around to solve these problems.

(clipping of energy report is attached)

I was getting my energy report and noticed this. Anyone have any idea on what device this... 09cf564b-d17f-4ca1-85a7-f1da18d6da27.jpg

Mendozaflash, Apr 13, 2021
  4. I was getting my energy report and noticed this. Anyone have any idea on what device this...

energy report commands are not workking

Hi,

I am using lenovo laptop and i upgraded my laptop OS from Windows 8 to Windows 10 from the notifications.

First off all i would like thank all Microsoft team making this available for everyone.

Currently- I am facing power consummation issue.

My laptop consuming high energy and i am unable to retrieve information with help of energy-report-html.

Is there any alternate way i can generate power report.

Hope i can fix from Windows team.

Thanks in advace

regards,

Pradeep Kumar

<Removed PII>

Pradeep KumarPadarthi, Apr 13, 2021
Thema:

I was getting my energy report and noticed this. Anyone have any idea on what device this...

1. I was getting my energy report and noticed this. Anyone have any idea on what device this... - Similar Threads - was getting energy

2. anyone got any idea what to do

in Windows 10 Gaming
    anyone got any idea what to do: I have a joke:win32 threat on my pc if i run a scan it says no threats found but it still says threats need action i can't get rid of them no matter what i try any ideas anyone...
  3. anyone got any idea what to do

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    anyone got any idea what to do: I have a joke:win32 threat on my pc if i run a scan it says no threats found but it still says threats need action i can't get rid of them no matter what i try any ideas anyone...
  4. Hardware error. Does anyone have any idea what part is cause this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hardware error. Does anyone have any idea what part is cause this?: Error message:SourceWindowsSummaryHardware errorDate‎5/‎29/‎2023 5:46 PMStatusReport sentDescriptionA problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.Problem signatureProblem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 141Parameter 1: ffffe082e090a460Parameter 2:...
  5. Hardware error. Does anyone have any idea what part is cause this?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hardware error. Does anyone have any idea what part is cause this?: Error message:SourceWindowsSummaryHardware errorDate‎5/‎29/‎2023 5:46 PMStatusReport sentDescriptionA problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.Problem signatureProblem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 141Parameter 1: ffffe082e090a460Parameter 2:...
  6. Hardware error. Does anyone have any idea what part is cause this?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. energy report

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    energy report: Hello, I ran an energy report on my laptop and got one errorPlatform Power Management Capabilities:PCI Express Active-State Power Management ASPM Disabled and 2 warning. What to do now? Please if anyone knows, let me know....
  8. Anyone have any idea how to fix this!!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Anyone have any idea how to fix this!!: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Tannin69 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gjqn7f/anyone_have_any_idea_how_to_fix_this/
  9. Ran powercfg /energy and found this... Any ideas?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Ran powercfg /energy and found this... Any ideas?: System Availability Requests:System Required Request The device or driver has made a request to prevent the system from automatically entering sleep. Requesting Driver Instance Requesting Driver Device This was an error on the report, any ideas of what this could be or how I...
  10. Anyone have any ideas on what windows 10 is stopping ports with?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Anyone have any ideas on what windows 10 is stopping ports with?: Today i was going to make a private counter strike global offensive mini games server for me and my friends to play on. (Which i have done in the past with counter strike source) and so i set everything up and tried to port-forward and then went to check on canyouseeme.org...