Windows 10: I was given free Activation

Discus and support I was given free Activation in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; A couple of months ago I built my pc and within a month the watermark disappeared. I checked and magically it had activated itself so I never had to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/zach__watson, Aug 16, 2020.

1. I was given free Activation

A couple of months ago I built my pc and within a month the watermark disappeared. I checked and magically it had activated itself so I never had to buy windows. Does anyone know why this happened?

submitted by /u/zach__watson
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/zach__watson, Aug 16, 2020

2. Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Aug 16, 2020
  3. csatennis Win User
    Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

I have been trying to fix this for months. Your solution Method 1 seemed to work. THANK YOU!!!!

csatennis, Aug 16, 2020
  4. Juzar_Ali Win User

I was given free Activation

activation problem

Hi,

I suggest you to go through Phone activation to activate your Windows 10 copy.

To run Phone activation please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows + R key.

• Type slui 4 and hit enter.

• Select the Country or
      Region.

• Follow the on screen instructions.

Hope this helps. Please respond if you have any further related query.

Thank you.

Juzar_Ali, Aug 16, 2020
Thema:

I was given free Activation

1. I was given free Activation - Similar Threads - was given free

2. I just got given windows 11 pro for free

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I just got given windows 11 pro for free: I got give windows 11 pro for free whilst trying to fix a previous product key issue.. i assume this isn't the fully paid version of the software.. my previous issue is that my windows randomly deactivated and my previous product key stopped working.. apparently one i...
  3. I just got given windows 11 pro for free

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I just got given windows 11 pro for free: I got give windows 11 pro for free whilst trying to fix a previous product key issue.. i assume this isn't the fully paid version of the software.. my previous issue is that my windows randomly deactivated and my previous product key stopped working.. apparently one i...
  4. Windows 11 free upgrade but no product key given?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 free upgrade but no product key given?: I had windows 11 upgrade free from microsoft few weeks ago. I did not get any product key it seems, so what happens if I need to reinstall due to technical issues, can I use 'original windows 10 key on system'??...
  5. Windows 11 free upgrade but no product key given?

Windows 11 free upgrade but no product key given?: I had windows 11 upgrade free from microsoft few weeks ago. I did not get any product key it seems, so what happens if I need to reinstall due to technical issues, can I use 'original windows 10 key on system'??...
  6. Can I get a free activation?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I get a free activation?: I have downgraded from Windows 10 to Windows 7. I am aware of End-Of-Life and I am not using this old and weak laptop as my main device, I just wanted to make this weak laptop more usable. Now I need to activate Windows 7 on it. So imagine a situation where you clean...
  7. Can I get a free activation?

Can I get a free activation?: I have downgraded from Windows 10 to Windows 7. I am aware of End-Of-Life and I am not using this old and weak laptop as my main device, I just wanted to make this weak laptop more usable. Now I need to activate Windows 7 on it. So imagine a situation where you clean...
  8. Is windows 10 given free with new computers?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Is windows 10 given free with new computers?: Hi, lets say i dont have a computer, and that im buying a new one, do i need to pay for the win10? Is it given free as a promotion act by Microsoft, or should i expect to be asked to pay for it by my pc dealer? 10x Erez...
  9. Given free licenses for some software so I am sharing here.

Given free licenses for some software so I am sharing here.: I use several Premium Iconcool software & the devs have released several new apps for their software on the Microsoft store & I have been given three (Icon creator, Password manager/creator & file encryption software) download links for free which I can share if anyone wishes...
  10. Cannot Activate - no errors given

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Cannot Activate - no errors given: Hey folks, I have only recently made a fresh install of Windows 10 on my machine. After having upgraded maybe half a year ago from a legit 8.1 version, it wasn't the first one. Now, however, after setting everything up, I ran into the issue that I am getting following...