Windows 10: I was going through my list of downloads and seen 3 optiextension.dll for eharmony and it...

Discus and support I was going through my list of downloads and seen 3 optiextension.dll for eharmony and it... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I found 3 optiextention.dll in my downloads list and I can't delete them. they open to eharmony . What should I do?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by f1kuhn, Feb 1, 2023.

1. f1kuhn Win User

I was going through my list of downloads and seen 3 optiextension.dll for eharmony and it...

I found 3 optiextention.dll in my downloads list and I can't delete them. they open to eharmony . What should I do?

:)

f1kuhn, Feb 1, 2023

2. DLL Missing

The problem is, that the required DLL is not actually even listed there.
    There are just dozens of download adware links from the top to the bottom.

TairikuOkami, Feb 1, 2023
  3. b1rd Win User
    DLL Missing

I actually posted the link for the "list of troubleshooting steps to resolve your boost_threads.dll problems" which is located half way down the page. I did not mean to promote any downloads.

Why don't I just go back and indicate that on my original post? That way there's access to the 'step-by-step' instructions, which are accessed via those green 'plus' signs next to the topics.

If the link still needs to be removed, then let me know

I was going through my list of downloads and seen 3 optiextension.dll for eharmony and it... 61736d1485962587t-dll-missing-1.jpg

b1rd, Feb 1, 2023
  4. YOU
    You Win User

I was going through my list of downloads and seen 3 optiextension.dll for eharmony and it...

Thinking about Going back to Win8.1

If want to disable IE, still can. However, can't uninstall it like were able to in XP/98/whatever.
    Here's how, although I find it useful in case Chrome or Firefox stops working and have to re-download it. *Wink
    1. Search for turn windows features on or off and click it in the search results.
    • I was going through my list of downloads and seen 3 optiextension.dll for eharmony and it... 37693d1485956976t-thinking-about-going-back-win8-1-a-step-1.png
    2. When the app opens, uncheck Internet Explorer 11.

• I was going through my list of downloads and seen 3 optiextension.dll for eharmony and it... 37694d1485956976t-thinking-about-going-back-win8-1-a-step-2.png
    3. Click Yes on the warning dialog.
    • I was going through my list of downloads and seen 3 optiextension.dll for eharmony and it... 37695d1485956976t-thinking-about-going-back-win8-1-a-step-3.png
    4. Click OK.
    • I was going through my list of downloads and seen 3 optiextension.dll for eharmony and it... 37696d1485956976t-thinking-about-going-back-win8-1-a-step-4.png
    5. Restart for the changes to finish.

Thema:

1. I was going through my list of downloads and seen 3 optiextension.dll for eharmony and it... - Similar Threads - was going through

2. I was going through my list of downloads and seen 3 optiextension.dll for eharmony and it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I was going through my list of downloads and seen 3 optiextension.dll for eharmony and it...: I found 3 optiextention.dll in my downloads list and I can't delete them. they open to eharmony . What should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-was-going-through-my-list-of-downloads-and-seen/be79c5b6-9fdf-4820-bddf-69604b2657fd
  3. I was going through my list of downloads and seen 3 optiextension.dll for eharmony and it...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I was going through my list of downloads and seen 3 optiextension.dll for eharmony and it...: I found 3 optiextention.dll in my downloads list and I can't delete them. they open to eharmony . What should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-was-going-through-my-list-of-downloads-and-seen/be79c5b6-9fdf-4820-bddf-69604b2657fd
  4. 3 unknown apps listed in all through controlled folder access.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    3 unknown apps listed in all through controlled folder access.: How to determine if these apps are legitimate? I did not knowingly place them in that list.What is the Microsoft Recommended setting for all? Allow or Disallow?3 apps listed: wmplayer.exe - svchost.exe - DST.exeDesktop - Windows 10 - 21H1 - 19043.1415 - Edge - 96.0.1054.29...
  5. 3 unknown apps listed in all through controlled folder access.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    3 unknown apps listed in all through controlled folder access.: How to determine if these apps are legitimate? I did not knowingly place them in that list.What is the Microsoft Recommended setting for all? Allow or Disallow?3 apps listed: wmplayer.exe - svchost.exe - DST.exeDesktop - Windows 10 - 21H1 - 19043.1415 - Edge - 96.0.1054.29...
  6. 3 unknown apps listed in all through controlled folder access.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. xinput1-3.dll

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    xinput1-3.dll: the program can't start because xinput1-3.dll is missing from in computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/xinput1-3dll/42cd4062-f3d8-462c-9b7e-dfb339e3d9d7
  8. why are my purchases not going through?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    why are my purchases not going through?: I play Roblox with my kids and I am constantly purchasing items from the games. Everything was working fine but now none will go through...this is frustrating....
  9. My downloads list

in Windows 10 Customization
    My downloads list: I have completely lost my list of downloads. I have four downloads listed, and these are very recent. What do I do to retrieve this list of downloads? Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-downloads-list/dfc9f01b-07a2-4b16-8172-2b241e109e3b
  10. My purchases wont go through.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    My purchases wont go through.: It will always say that it cant process the payment even tho i have money in the card. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-purchases-wont-go-through/829b1bab-a679-4548-8e41-414fe482dce5"