Windows 10: I was going through my recent changes in bios when I noticed a string of characters coming...

Discus and support I was going through my recent changes in bios when I noticed a string of characters coming... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I was going through my recent changes in bios when I noticed a string of characters coming up as a recent change rather than something that I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Sam Koehler, Feb 26, 2024.

1. I was going through my recent changes in bios when I noticed a string of characters coming...

I was going through my recent changes in bios when I noticed a string of characters coming up as a recent change rather than something that I have actually changed. Could this be a uefi virus or bootkit virus? I have done ESET, Kaspersky, Malwarebytes and Windows Defender Scans. And nothing has come up so far, currently waiting on ESET scan which I will do both in safe mode w/ networking and in regular boot. I am unfamiliar with this kind of technology, so I am asking to be sure. I will upload a picture but I will not do it unless asked due to the potential security concerns of not knowing

:)

Sam Koehler, Feb 26, 2024

2. bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

central473, Feb 26, 2024
  3. Jerry8A Win User
    Recent (Save Files) - Change Default Settings to OneDrive

Hello -
    Thanks for the return. Before I undertake changing the Registry, I have a question.
    The steps in my Registry, for my version of Windows 10, were a bit different, but I think I eventually got to the right spot.
    The last step is to change the number of places you want to list in Recent Places. In my case, the default Max Display listed 50 as the number. So, if I were to change that number, how do I know the Save As page will be one of those places? Or, a similar question, will this registry change delete the tab Recent from my Save As page? This is what I would like to happen.
    When I received my computer in Nov. 2016, the Recent tab was not listed in the Save As page. Something caused it to be added over time. Which brings me to this second question. Would there be any benefit in deleting the changed registry listing and reverting back to the default listing? See attachment.
    Jerry

Jerry8A, Feb 26, 2024
  4. Zyon Win User

I was going through my recent changes in bios when I noticed a string of characters coming...

Strings and Linked lists in C++

You don't have to check every character yourself until it is a space, try using stringstream from C++'s standard library:

#include <sstream>

Create the stringstream object, initialise it with the input string, and then do a while loop as long as the stream has character (stringstream.good()) and perform a getline using ' ' (space) as delimiter, then add the string obtained from getline() to your linked list.

I can give you a sample completed code if you need it.

(Just to make it easier for you, getline() takes in input stream, string parameter to output line to, and optionally delimiter)

Thema:

I was going through my recent changes in bios when I noticed a string of characters coming...

1. I was going through my recent changes in bios when I noticed a string of characters coming... - Similar Threads - was going through

2. I was going through my recent changes in bios when I noticed a string of characters coming...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I was going through my recent changes in bios when I noticed a string of characters coming...: I was going through my recent changes in bios when I noticed a string of characters coming up as a recent change rather than something that I have actually changed. Could this be a uefi virus or bootkit virus? I have done ESET, Kaspersky, Malwarebytes and Windows Defender...
  3. i was recently going through my windows msconfig and turned off all the services and it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i was recently going through my windows msconfig and turned off all the services and it...: 5203330309 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-was-recently-going-through-my-windows-msconfig/c760d01f-5ebf-4a3e-afb9-2afcb079717b
  4. i was recently going through my windows msconfig and turned off all the services and it...

i was recently going through my windows msconfig and turned off all the services and it...: 5203330309 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-was-recently-going-through-my-windows-msconfig/c760d01f-5ebf-4a3e-afb9-2afcb079717b
  5. I would like to set up some "Control + a Character" that would cause a "string of characters".

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I would like to set up some "Control + a Character" that would cause a "string of characters".: I would like to set up some "Control + a Character" that would cause a "string of characters".Example: Control + S = *** Email address is removed for privacy *** I wouldn't have to type my email address all the time....
  6. When I start my new computer I go through the bios but it won’t bring up windows...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I start my new computer I go through the bios but it won’t bring up windows...: Hello, I just bought new parts for my computer, I set it all up, and went through the bios, but it was stuck on the start up screen after that. Even after 10 minutes of waiting. I picked up a new flash drive for my computer to see if that was the issue either. My hard drive...
  7. When I start my new computer I go through the bios but it won’t bring up windows...

When I start my new computer I go through the bios but it won’t bring up windows...: Hello, I just bought new parts for my computer, I set it all up, and went through the bios, but it was stuck on the start up screen after that. Even after 10 minutes of waiting. I picked up a new flash drive for my computer to see if that was the issue either. My hard drive...
  8. When I start my new computer I go through the bios but it won’t bring up windows...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. when i boot my pc it asks me to go to bios and change the boot device

in Windows 10 Support
    when i boot my pc it asks me to go to bios and change the boot device: problem is it gives no power to my keybord or mouse when this happens what can i do to fix this issue windows number ver 1909 os build 18363 1139 [img] 167490
  10. I just noticed this while I was going through reddit posts. There's literally random videos...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I just noticed this while I was going through reddit posts. There's literally random videos...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Megatronatfortnite [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g1vjy6/i_just_noticed_this_while_i_was_going_through/