Windows 10: I was going trying to reset my Windows 10, but i accidentally deleted all accounts on my...

Discus and support I was going trying to reset my Windows 10, but i accidentally deleted all accounts on my... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello My computer suddenly started to freeze and did not want to work. So i tried to reset it, but then i accidentally deleted all my accounts and i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Carl magnus Langbach, May 30, 2019.

1. I was going trying to reset my Windows 10, but i accidentally deleted all accounts on my...

Hello

My computer suddenly started to freeze and did not want to work. So i tried to reset it, but then i accidentally deleted all my accounts and i can’t log in. It says that i have to log in with an account. I have tried my email, but it won’t work. Please help

Kind regards Carl Magnus Langbach

:)

Carl magnus Langbach, May 30, 2019
  2. Zakin Win User

Strange Windows 10 User Account issue.

Unfortunately I had done those steps numerous reboots, it just, reappears for no good reason. The base account isn't even a Microsoft account, it's a local account.

I haven't quite tried the built in administrator account on W10, but so far in my experience on my own computer, the built in account seemed to have absolutely no more control than I did on my own.

It's just strange, I go in, it warns me twice about deleting the account, then it's gone. Reboot, and it's back?

EDIT: Just to specify, both command line and Netplwiz both say only HIS account exists on the computer, it doesn't list this rogue account. This is what I meant in my first post about the fact that even Windows doesn't seem to believe it exists, HALF the time. *Frown I was going trying to reset my Windows 10, but i accidentally deleted all accounts on my... :(

Zakin, May 30, 2019
  3. 95Viper Win User
    95Viper, May 30, 2019
  4. raj26may Win User

I was going trying to reset my Windows 10, but i accidentally deleted all accounts on my...

Accidentally Deleted Administrator Account

I was fed up having to log in a password every time I had to enter my laptop. So I followed some online tutorial and ended up deleting some user accounts on my laptop. I think I accidentally deleted a lot of user profile! I still have to log in with a password to enter my laptop but I have no admin account *Sad

raj26may, May 30, 2019
Thema:

I was going trying to reset my Windows 10, but i accidentally deleted all accounts on my...

1. I was going trying to reset my Windows 10, but i accidentally deleted all accounts on my... - Similar Threads - was going trying

2. I accidentally deleted my administrator account on my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I accidentally deleted my administrator account on my computer: Hello. I accidentally deleted my administrator account on my computer. I can still access windows with a local user account. when i had my administrator account, i sett the user account prompt notification level to 100%. so, i can't access System restore, or SFC. i can't, for...
  3. I accidentally deleted my administrator account on my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I accidentally deleted my administrator account on my computer: Hello. I accidentally deleted my administrator account on my computer. I can still access windows with a local user account. when i had my administrator account, i sett the user account prompt notification level to 100%. so, i can't access System restore, or SFC. i can't, for...
  4. I accidentally deleted my administrator account on my computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. I accidentally deleted my administrator account on my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. I accidentally deleted my administrator account on my computer

7. I accidentally deleted my administrator account on my computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. I accidentally deleted my laptop from my microsoft account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I accidentally deleted my laptop from my microsoft account.: Hi,I accidentally deleted my main laptop from my microsoft account, and I can’t log in to my laptop at all. I don’t know where I can add back the device. I tried the “Add Devices” menu, but apparently it is only for Surface and Xbox. I am completely lost. Please help....
  9. I accidentally deleted my laptop from my microsoft account.

I accidentally deleted my laptop from my microsoft account.: Hi,I accidentally deleted my main laptop from my microsoft account, and I can’t log in to my laptop at all. I don’t know where I can add back the device. I tried the “Add Devices” menu, but apparently it is only for Surface and Xbox. I am completely lost. Please help....
  10. I accidentally deleted my laptop from my microsoft account.

in Windows 10 Customization

Users found this page by searching for:

1. i accidentally reset my winn 10

2. accidentally reset my pc windows10