Windows 10: I was hacked and they have access to my screen.

Discus and support I was hacked and they have access to my screen. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I received a email saying I had been hacked and the email included a screenshot from my computer and when i looked it up I had seen others have... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by TylerEW, Sep 23, 2022.

1. TylerEW Win User

I was hacked and they have access to my screen.

I received a email saying I had been hacked and the email included a screenshot from my computer and when i looked it up I had seen others have received the exact same email. Is this something I should worry about?

:)

TylerEW, Sep 23, 2022
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Sep 23, 2022
  3. DTG1 Win User
    Cannot access shared network drive

Personally, I wouldnt use Everyone. If anyone hacks into you, they have full access to everything and can demolish everything on your raid. I would rather set up accounts and access separately for each person. That way, I know who did all that damage. In the end with a little extra work, I feel more secure by using Authenticated Users.

If this helps.
    step 1 create non-microsoft account and without email and address without admin rights
    step 2 share a drive or folder to specific user account (if Everyone is listed, remove it)
    step 3 set security > add Authenticated Users (if more than 1 account) or add specific users
    step 3a remove Everyone from list
    step 3b uncheck full control and write for all items listed except SYSTEM and Admin account.
    step 4 right click Start > Computer Management > System Tools > Shared Folders > Shares ... to verify settings and change anything else. You can also see the number of connections to each share here.

4. I was hacked and they have access to my screen.

Quick Access bar

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We would be glad to help you with the issue you are facing today. I understand the difficulty.

Remove items from Quick access.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps.

• Right click on the file or folder.
    • Select the option “unpin from the quick access”

To pin items to an item already on the quick access bar.

Follow the below steps.

I would suggest you to create folder in the desktop screen & place all the files or folder which need to pin to the quick access.

• Open the quick access.
    • Select the Desktop option.
    • Right click on the folder & select the option “pin to quick access”

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohammed AliAli, Sep 23, 2022
Thema:

I was hacked and they have access to my screen.

1. I was hacked and they have access to my screen. - Similar Threads - was hacked access

2. If my Microsoft account is hacked, will they have access to my PC computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If my Microsoft account is hacked, will they have access to my PC computer?: Hi,Yesterday my account was hacked and they changed the primary email to something else, so I have no chance of logging in. Right now, my computer keeps telling me that I must verify my account with my Microsoft. I was just wondering if anybody who has compromised my...
  3. If my Microsoft account is hacked, will they have access to my PC computer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    If my Microsoft account is hacked, will they have access to my PC computer?: Hi,Yesterday my account was hacked and they changed the primary email to something else, so I have no chance of logging in. Right now, my computer keeps telling me that I must verify my account with my Microsoft. I was just wondering if anybody who has compromised my...
  4. my locked screen pictures have been hacked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my locked screen pictures have been hacked: my locked screen pictures have been hacked by someone on LinkedIn and added lots of pastoral pictures. I need to remove them and put the original ones back. It's not windows spotlight or slideshow. It’s the one that says picture. I have Windows 10 Pro, version 10.0 19045...
  5. my locked screen pictures have been hacked

my locked screen pictures have been hacked: my locked screen pictures have been hacked by someone on LinkedIn and added lots of pastoral pictures. I need to remove them and put the original ones back. It's not windows spotlight or slideshow. It’s the one that says picture. I have Windows 10 Pro, version 10.0 19045...
  6. my locked screen pictures have been hacked

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  7. i have been hack now i dont access to my account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i have been hack now i dont access to my account: my microsoft account has been hacked and now the account is connected to my pc and i cant change it to my own one https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-been-hack-now-i-dont-access-to-my-account/536bdb88-935f-44c3-bfc5-1c18ce6aef53
  8. i have been hack now i dont access to my account

i have been hack now i dont access to my account: my microsoft account has been hacked and now the account is connected to my pc and i cant change it to my own one https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-been-hack-now-i-dont-access-to-my-account/536bdb88-935f-44c3-bfc5-1c18ce6aef53
  9. i have been hack now i dont access to my account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  10. Have i been hacked or am i being remotely accessed?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Have i been hacked or am i being remotely accessed?: Hi, i know this may sound weird but, while i was playing this game called "Town of salem" while inputing my name , it changed to "lol" which i did not enter , and the other day i logged onto this other game called rocket league and when i loged in i was supprised to see a car...