Windows 10: I was hacked last week and this week my husbands account was hacked . How do we get these...

Discus and support I was hacked last week and this week my husbands account was hacked . How do we get these... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Scammers sent emails to all of contacts asking" Will you do me a favor?" When our contact replies to the scammers they are sent a request for gift... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by JilTelitz, Apr 30, 2021.

1. JilTelitz Win User

I was hacked last week and this week my husbands account was hacked . How do we get these...

Scammers sent emails to all of contacts asking" Will you do me a favor?" When our contact replies to the scammers they are sent a request for gift cards to be sent a Gmail account. !. How do we get rid of these guys forever?2. How do we send an email to all of our Contacts letting them know that this is a scam?

:)

JilTelitz, Apr 30, 2021
  2. tmm1225 Win User

Microsoft Account was hacked

Thank you but they did not change my password and I think I know who hacked into my account. My two step verification was not turned off. I even had to use the two step process a week or so before he hacked my account. He has top secret security clearance
    and it seems is allowed to do anything. I just need to tell someone about this I guess.

tmm1225, Apr 30, 2021
  3. Account hacked

My email (live.com) account was hacked.

• To whom do I report?
    • Where do I send header information?
    • How do I recover my account?

System details:

• Running Windows 10 on an HP all-in-one computer
    • Office 365

Thanks for your help.

BarbaraLamkin, Apr 30, 2021
  4. I was hacked last week and this week my husbands account was hacked . How do we get these...

Muiltiple Hacks into My Accounts

Hello,

My Microsoft Accounts are getting hacked a lot. It has been happening through the months even though I have changed my passwords, reset my computers/have had new computers, reset/gotten new phones, always check for windows updates, scan/update my anti-virus
    every day, and have 2 step verification enabled. I also have spyware/anti-virus that I consistently The I.P. addresses show up from all over the world, such as South America, and more recently, the Netherlands. There has to be a way that the hacker(s) are
    getting in so easily.

Also, how is it that someone can hack into my Microsoft Accounts even though I have 2 step verification enabled? I literally just got a new phone, reset my computer and reset my passwords and within a week I was hacked again.

Please help me find whoever is doing this. I work at a tech company (I am not a programmer) and I worry all of our designs, plans, emails, coding etc. will be stolen.

Engineer 6125, Apr 30, 2021
Thema:

I was hacked last week and this week my husbands account was hacked . How do we get these...

1. I was hacked last week and this week my husbands account was hacked . How do we get these... - Similar Threads - was hacked last

2. My microsoft account got hacked and i have the email of the account that hacked me. How do...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My microsoft account got hacked and i have the email of the account that hacked me. How do...: i have submitted a form for it but i dont remember everything about it like my xbox name and stuff. ive had this account for 4+ years. I got the email of the email that hacked me but i dont know what to do now...
  3. My microsoft account got hacked and i have the email of the account that hacked me. How do...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My microsoft account got hacked and i have the email of the account that hacked me. How do...: i have submitted a form for it but i dont remember everything about it like my xbox name and stuff. ive had this account for 4+ years. I got the email of the email that hacked me but i dont know what to do now...
  4. How can I get my hacked account back?

How can I get my hacked account back?: So this morning November 11th, 2023 I couldn't log in to my account as it said That Microsoft Account dosen't exist and when I tried to make a new one it said it was already tooken, I found out that it was hacked as the recovery email was different. Can somebody please help...
  5. My son's Microsoft Account has been hacked, how do we get it back?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    My son's Microsoft Account has been hacked, how do we get it back?: Preamble:My son noticed after he logged onto Windows using PIN that he could not login properly to his Microsoft Account, giving him an error saying that the account didn't exist.We tried going into users in Windows and getting more information, but, it sent a security pin to...
  6. My son's Microsoft Account has been hacked, how do we get it back?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My son's Microsoft Account has been hacked, how do we get it back?: Preamble:My son noticed after he logged onto Windows using PIN that he could not login properly to his Microsoft Account, giving him an error saying that the account didn't exist.We tried going into users in Windows and getting more information, but, it sent a security pin to...
  7. My son's Microsoft Account has been hacked, how do we get it back?

8. Hacked account and how to get it back

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hacked account and how to get it back: So, I come home today to see my minecraft account logged out of java edition so I try looking at my email for anything, nothing. So I decide to try to log back in, says that my email wasnt associated with an account and when I check microsoft store the name is all messed up...
  9. Hacked account and how to get it back

Hacked account and how to get it back: So, I come home today to see my minecraft account logged out of java edition so I try looking at my email for anything, nothing. So I decide to try to log back in, says that my email wasnt associated with an account and when I check microsoft store the name is all messed up...
  10. How do I get back to the version of Edge I had last week?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I get back to the version of Edge I had last week?: The new version has wiped out my favorites and a treasured screen saver, adds much more time to get my computer started, wiped out connection for my e-mail. Every time I try to re-add favorites, it looks fine until I sign off and then it goes back to the beginning....