Windows 10: i was having trouble signing in to my microsoft account a week ago and now everything on...

Discus and support i was having trouble signing in to my microsoft account a week ago and now everything on... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; so around a week ago I was getting notifications on my desktop that there was trouble signing in to my microsoft account, and when I tried accessing my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Elie Nasrallah, Mar 19, 2023.

1. i was having trouble signing in to my microsoft account a week ago and now everything on...

so around a week ago I was getting notifications on my desktop that there was trouble signing in to my microsoft account, and when I tried accessing my Xbox account which was linked to my microsoft account, i would put the password then it would load and tell me to put my email again so I put my email and password a second time, and it kept doing that and I couldn't access any of my accountsthen for some reason i tried creating a new microsoft account using the same email and password as the original one, but the new didn't have any of my stuffso everything linked to my old account is gone, in

:)

Elie Nasrallah, Mar 19, 2023
  2. Teokute Win User

Cannot sign in microsoft account.

My device: Lumia 520. GDR2.
    I cannot sign in my Microsoft account on my device. It didnt say any error but Microsoft account is not listed in Email and account list. When I click add button, it will show microsoft account option but after press sign in, it is still not shown in email
    and account. Another problem is i cannot delete facebook account. Error code: 0x83cf1202. I have tried as suggested here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2475837/en-us#step0x83cf1202 but as my Microsoft account is not shown, I cannot do step 6. i was having trouble signing in to my microsoft account a week ago and now everything on... :(

Any suggestion?

Teokute, Mar 19, 2023
  3. Having troubles signing in with Microsoft account

Hi,

To better assist you with the Microsoft account signing in issue, please answer the following questions:

• Are you trying to set up your Microsoft account on your phone, or you're trying to sign in online using a web browser?
    • Which Windows version is currently running on your phone?

Regards.

Rommel Diw, Mar 19, 2023
  4. i was having trouble signing in to my microsoft account a week ago and now everything on...

sign into microsoft account glitch

Hi Micheal,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

• Is this the only account on the computer?
    • Was this account upgraded from previous version of Windows?

It looks like you are using a local account. I suggest you follow these steps:

• Click on search in taskbar and type account.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Now, under Your account, click on Sign in with Microsoft account instead.
    • Enter your Local account password for confirmation and then follow the screen instruction.
    • Enter User name credentials for your the new Microsoft account and click OK.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Waseemulla S, Mar 19, 2023
Thema:

i was having trouble signing in to my microsoft account a week ago and now everything on...

1. i was having trouble signing in to my microsoft account a week ago and now everything on... - Similar Threads - was having trouble

2. I have trouble signing in to my Microsoft account on my PC.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have trouble signing in to my Microsoft account on my PC.: Hello, I have trouble signing in to my Microsoft account on my PC. The sign-in window on XBOX wont open, just a white background appear and nothing happens. I also tried signing in on the Microsoft store but nothing is happening, nor a sign-in window appeared. I also try to...
  3. I have trouble signing in to my Microsoft account on my PC.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have trouble signing in to my Microsoft account on my PC.: Hello, I have trouble signing in to my Microsoft account on my PC. The sign-in window on XBOX wont open, just a white background appear and nothing happens. I also tried signing in on the Microsoft store but nothing is happening, nor a sign-in window appeared. I also try to...
  4. Trouble signing in to my Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trouble signing in to my Microsoft account: When I try to sign into my Microsoft account with Windows 11, I enter my email and password successfully, then it says it will send a verification email to *** Email address is removed for privacy ***, which I never receive because the email Address is incorrect. My correct...
  5. Trouble signing in to my Microsoft account

Trouble signing in to my Microsoft account: When I try to sign into my Microsoft account with Windows 11, I enter my email and password successfully, then it says it will send a verification email to *** Email address is removed for privacy ***, which I never receive because the email Address is incorrect. My correct...
  6. Trouble signing in to Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trouble signing in to Microsoft account: When I sign in to my Microsoft account Windows 11 , after entering my email and password it says it’s sending a verification to my email, but I never get it because it says it's sending it to *** Email address is removed for privacy ***, which is not correct. My correct email...
  7. Trouble signing in to Microsoft account

Trouble signing in to Microsoft account: When I sign in to my Microsoft account Windows 11 , after entering my email and password it says it’s sending a verification to my email, but I never get it because it says it's sending it to *** Email address is removed for privacy ***, which is not correct. My correct email...
  8. i was having trouble signing in to my microsoft account a week ago and now everything on...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i was having trouble signing in to my microsoft account a week ago and now everything on...: so around a week ago I was getting notifications on my desktop that there was trouble signing in to my microsoft account, and when I tried accessing my Xbox account which was linked to my microsoft account, i would put the password then it would load and tell me to put my...
  9. Trouble signing in to microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trouble signing in to microsoft account: I cant sign in to my microsoft account. I wanted to use the link to phone app, when i click the blue icon at the bottom to sign in, after few seconds the app crashes. So i tried to sign in through settings>Your account but the screen has been loading foe more than 10 mins. I...
  10. I'm having trouble signing into my Microsoft account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I'm having trouble signing into my Microsoft account: Split from this thread. I get sign in with Microsoft Hello I do not know how and apparently neither does my computer it tells me toW use Microsoft Hello What is that and how do I get it ? Help ke Pl...