Windows 10: i was installing another windows computer looked at the product key to put it in and...

Discus and support i was installing another windows computer looked at the product key to put it in and... in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Houston we have a problem... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by someone-who-, Jun 10, 2021.

1. i was installing another windows computer looked at the product key to put it in and...

Houston we have a problem

:)

someone-who-, Jun 10, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 10, 2021
  3. Convert a Windows 8pro product key to a Windows 10pro produkt key

Hi Andre,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft community.

I suggest you to Uninstall the license using the following steps.

• Press Windows key + X
    • Click Command Prompt (Admin)
    • At the command prompt, type: slmgr.vbs -upk
    • Press Enter, this will uninstall the product key from the computer.
    Further on, install Windows 8.1 activate the copy with the product key on the new machine. Then again upgrade the same to Windows 10 using Window Update or Media Creation Tool.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Jun 10, 2021
  4. i was installing another windows computer looked at the product key to put it in and...

Windows Product Key

A friend of mine has an all-in-one that came with Windows 8 pre-installed. He erased the original OS thinking he could install another version of Windows 8. One thing he encountered, that he didn't expect, the BIOS/UEFI has a password. So, basically he is locked out from installing another OS. His BIOS has the product key nestled inside. Is it possible to find out which version the product key belong to?

GoFigureItOut, Jun 10, 2021
Thema:

i was installing another windows computer looked at the product key to put it in and...

1. i was installing another windows computer looked at the product key to put it in and... - Similar Threads - was installing another

2. how can I get another product key?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how can I get another product key?: I have a 10 disk set of Microsoft Flight Sim 2020 which I purchased in 2020. I had Windows 10 in my PC when the hard drive crashed I upgraded my hardware and installed Windows 11 Pro. I have installed the MSFS and tried to enter my 25 digit product key which came with the...
  3. how can I get another product key?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can I get another product key?: I have a 10 disk set of Microsoft Flight Sim 2020 which I purchased in 2020. I had Windows 10 in my PC when the hard drive crashed I upgraded my hardware and installed Windows 11 Pro. I have installed the MSFS and tried to enter my 25 digit product key which came with the...
  4. I lost my original windows product key. Can I buy another product key and use that to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I lost my original windows product key. Can I buy another product key and use that to...: As in title. I can get a pretty cheap retail windows key on a keysite. But I would rather avoid the hassle of reinstalling windows and losing all my files just for a simple reactivation. I need a product key again because I changed motherboard and didn't bind my key to my...
  5. I lost my original windows product key. Can I buy another product key and use that to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I lost my original windows product key. Can I buy another product key and use that to...: As in title. I can get a pretty cheap retail windows key on a keysite. But I would rather avoid the hassle of reinstalling windows and losing all my files just for a simple reactivation. I need a product key again because I changed motherboard and didn't bind my key to my...
  6. I lost my original windows product key. Can I buy another product key and use that to...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  7. How do I find my windows 10 product key? Windows with another product key is installed on...

How do I find my windows 10 product key? Windows with another product key is installed on...: The entire hardware is same in my pc except the HDD I have bought my laptop in 2017 from nearby store Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-find-my-windows-10-product-key-windows/2d05fe40-1123-4453-b15f-1b40cfd4dd2b
  8. Transfer Windows 10 product key to another computer

Transfer Windows 10 product key to another computer: Mother board of my laptop is not working. I want to buy a new laptop without OS and want to transfer my existing Windows 10 product code to that laptop. The problem is, I cannot reach the product code as the computer is not working. I can remove the HDD, connect it as an...
  9. Activating Windows Pro Product key from another computer.

Activating Windows Pro Product key from another computer.: Hi, I am trying to activate my new laptop with a Windows 10 Pro license key from another computer. The other computer has two licenses, one home, and one pro. I got the pro license free from Microsoft because I was in the insider program during the early preview builds....
  10. Activating Windows Pro Product key from another computer.

in Windows 10 Support
    Activating Windows Pro Product key from another computer.: Hi, I am trying to activate my new laptop with a Windows 10 Pro license key from another computer. The other computer has two licenses, one home, and one pro. I got the pro license free from Microsoft because I was in the insider program during the early preview builds....