Windows 10: i was just attacked by an official microsft answer tech what should i do?

Discus and support i was just attacked by an official microsft answer tech what should i do? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; hello i was just on support with a microsft answer tech and they accused me of fraud with literally no evidence and said the most unhinged thing i ever... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DeChris2, Feb 12, 2024.

1. DeChris2 Win User

i was just attacked by an official microsft answer tech what should i do?

hello i was just on support with a microsft answer tech and they accused me of fraud with literally no evidence and said the most unhinged thing i ever seen "you're next in line" i am from egypt i can provide proof but i would like to know how i can talk to someone from their higher ups to provide my proof and report this person i would 100% be willing to show my id to anyone from the microsoft team to report this guy

:)

DeChris2, Feb 12, 2024
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Feb 12, 2024
  3. Darkleoco Win User
    OFFICIAL   Elder Scrolls V : Skyrim (Discussion)

First step is to download the official HD texture pack.

Darkleoco, Feb 12, 2024
  4. newnewZZ Win User

Microsoft Techs answers

Why do the Microsoft Techs on here NOT read and answer the problems or issues presented to them? I read on here the same answers that do not solve the problems..

Touch Screen does not work !!

There is NOT a Touch screen listed on my Dell .. Shows "Basis PnP" , NO PEN or Touch available.

Dealt with Dell and Microsoft until my warrantee ran out, then they wanted me to PAY of it.

Dell says its the Software.. Microsoft said it was Dell..

I would like to receive a OS system CD with my software on it Service Tag # JGFXB12..I do not care if someone sees this information, it doesn't work anyway..

newnewZZ, Feb 12, 2024
Thema:

1. i was just attacked by an official microsft answer tech what should i do? - Similar Threads - was attacked official

2. i was just attacked by an official microsft answer tech what should i do?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    i was just attacked by an official microsft answer tech what should i do?: hello i was just on support with a microsft answer tech and they accused me of fraud with literally no evidence and said the most unhinged thing i ever seen "you're next in line" i am from egypt i can provide proof but i would like to know how i can talk to someone from their...
  3. i was just attacked by an official microsft answer tech what should i do?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i was just attacked by an official microsft answer tech what should i do?: hello i was just on support with a microsft answer tech and they accused me of fraud with literally no evidence and said the most unhinged thing i ever seen "you're next in line" i am from egypt i can provide proof but i would like to know how i can talk to someone from their...
  4. Hi everyone, I just want to ask if what should I do or what process should I do to move the...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Hi everyone, I just want to ask if what should I do or what process should I do to move the...: Hi everyone, I just want to ask if what should I do or what process should I do to move the os from my hdd to my new ssd. Because even if I have an downloaded os on my my new ssd, I cannot boot it even if I set it as the first booting option. Are there any option on moving...
  5. Hi everyone, I just want to ask if what should I do or what process should I do to move the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi everyone, I just want to ask if what should I do or what process should I do to move the...: Hi everyone, I just want to ask if what should I do or what process should I do to move the os from my hdd to my new ssd. Because even if I have an downloaded os on my my new ssd, I cannot boot it even if I set it as the first booting option. Are there any option on moving...
  6. Hi everyone, I just want to ask if what should I do or what process should I do to move the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. What I should do?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What I should do?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/afdas117 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lyx7w7/what_i_should_do/
  8. I think I'm a victim of Tech support scam. What should I do?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I think I'm a victim of Tech support scam. What should I do?: I think I'm a victim of Tech support scam. What should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-think-im-a-victim-of-tech-support-scam-what/c6a2f669-5746-4529-8046-b3c27aea752e
  9. i need to get to the answer desk and a answer tech?

in Windows 10 Customization
    i need to get to the answer desk and a answer tech?: I was talking to an answer tech last week; how do I get back with him? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-get-to-the-answer-desk-and-a-answer-tech/56232263-0aac-4169-ba15-78f37c7165b9
  10. what should i do?

in Windows 10 Support
    what should i do?: Hello..... New here and this one is my ist thred... Since i upgrade windows 8.1 to windows 10 i am using it...but now my pc need re-install windows. what should i do? my windows upgrade from 8.1 to windows 10 free upgrade. and i have also setup of win 8.1 66652