Windows 10: I was looking at the xbox game pass and it said join now for $1 and when i clicked on it....

Discus and support I was looking at the xbox game pass and it said join now for $1 and when i clicked on it.... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When I clicked on the link it brought me to the description page. I clicked on the join now button then my screen refreshed and it is saying that its... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Deathfifty, Apr 27, 2020.

1. I was looking at the xbox game pass and it said join now for $1 and when i clicked on it....

When I clicked on the link it brought me to the description page. I clicked on the join now button then my screen refreshed and it is saying that its $4.99 and nowhere is the dollar link found except when I go back and now when I click on it it says join now but for 4.99. Any help would be appreciated greatly.

Also I'm on PC not xbox

:)

Deathfifty, Apr 27, 2020

2. Xbox game pass quests on Windows

Not for now. I am really sorry. But you can join the rewards program
    here
    and do searches on Bing, daily tasks, and mobile searches on Bing. Also, you can do quizzes for points, and quizzes send to you by mail. Game pass quests are on Xbox for now. There was one quest this month with Forza Horizon 4 that you must get one
    achievement on Pc. But you can claim reward only on Xbox or on mobile app game pass. I suggest for you if you don't have Xbox, install game pass app on mobile and see quests from there.

GroundOregano94, Apr 27, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    You can now support a Mixer Partner when you join Xbox Game Pass Xbox

Source: https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2019/08/...box-game-pass/

Brink, Apr 27, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

I was looking at the xbox game pass and it said join now for $1 and when i clicked on it....

Xbox Game Pass: July New Games Xbox

Hello @BitSkrieg, and welcome to Ten Forums. *Smile

*Arrow Xbox Game Pass FAQs | Start Your Free Trial | Xbox

Brink, Apr 27, 2020
Thema:

I was looking at the xbox game pass and it said join now for $1 and when i clicked on it....

1. I was looking at the xbox game pass and it said join now for $1 and when i clicked on it.... - Similar Threads - was looking xbox

2. 1 month free xbox game pass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    1 month free xbox game pass: Hello there, I recently got a new laptop with 1 month free xbox game pass included. However, this 1 month subscription was removed from the microsoft store upon updating from windows 10 to windows 11. What should I do to get that 1 free month subscription back?...
  3. 1 month free xbox game pass

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    1 month free xbox game pass: Hello there, I recently got a new laptop with 1 month free xbox game pass included. However, this 1 month subscription was removed from the microsoft store upon updating from windows 10 to windows 11. What should I do to get that 1 free month subscription back?...
  4. BSOD when I play xbox game pass games.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD when I play xbox game pass games.: Hello.I had several BSOD when I played xbox game pass games. But I don't have any problems playing warzone or call of duty vanguard.I7-10700KRTX 3060TI 8GB16GB DDR4Some mini dumps:https://1drv.ms/u/s!AsxymLxIE3pyg3Ph8A_ob0d5PjUt?e=LwoAiOThank You....
  5. BSOD when I play xbox game pass games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD when I play xbox game pass games.: Hello.I had several BSOD when I played xbox game pass games. But I don't have any problems playing warzone or call of duty vanguard.I7-10700KRTX 3060TI 8GB16GB DDR4Some mini dumps:https://1drv.ms/u/s!AsxymLxIE3pyg3Ph8A_ob0d5PjUt?e=LwoAiOThank You....
  6. BSOD when I play xbox game pass games.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Trying to purchase xbox game pass from the US, after clicking "join" nothing happens

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Trying to purchase xbox game pass from the US, after clicking "join" nothing happens: I set up a full VPN process and everything is OK (billing address, etc.) but after clicking on Join on the MS store page for the Xbox game pass nothing happens, just a blank screen and it reloads. I could add other stuff to the card, but not the xbox game pass. I'm guessing...
  8. You can now support a Mixer Partner when you join Xbox Game Pass

in Windows 10 News
    You can now support a Mixer Partner when you join Xbox Game Pass: [ATTACH] We consistently hear from gamers that streamers’ content helps motivate them to discover their next favorite game, whether it’s the latest AAA release, a puzzling indie platformer or even a must-play classic. It’s why we first built Mixer Direct Purchase back in...
  9. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate now available

in Windows 10 News
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate now available: Xbox Game Pass Ultimate is now generally available. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate includes Xbox Live Gold and over 100 high-quality games for one low monthly price. Play together with friends and discover your next favorite game. The purchase of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate...
  10. Xbox Game Pass now on Twitter

in Windows 10 News
    Xbox Game Pass now on Twitter: Tweet — Twitter API (@user) View on Twiiter[/quote] [quote]Tweet — Twitter API (@user) View on Twiiter 115261