Windows 10: I was looking to play a bit of VR Minecraft

Discus and support I was looking to play a bit of VR Minecraft in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I recently have gotten an Oculus quest and a PC strong enough to play VR games; i was hoping that i would be able to redeem the code from my Mojang... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by B3NDuvall, Feb 8, 2020.

1. B3NDuvall Win User

I was looking to play a bit of VR Minecraft

I recently have gotten an Oculus quest and a PC strong enough to play VR games; i was hoping that i would be able to redeem the code from my Mojang account but it had been claimed. I haven't even played minecraft this year and it still claims that i used the code. I would rather not have to pay another $30 to play a game i have owned since 2012.

Is there anything that can be done to fix this issue?

thank you,

Benjamin

:)

B3NDuvall, Feb 8, 2020
  2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Feb 8, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Xbox Wireless Controller Support Comes to Samsung Gear VR

Source: Xbox Wireless Controller Support Comes to Samsung Gear VR, Powered by Oculus Starting with Minecraft: Gear VR Edition - Xbox Wire

Brink, Feb 8, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Microsoft Stores Now Offering Minecraft VR Demos on Oculus Rift

Source: Microsoft Stores Now Offering Minecraft VR Demos on Oculus Rift - Xbox Wire

Brink, Feb 8, 2020
Thema:

1. I was looking to play a bit of VR Minecraft - Similar Threads - was looking play

2. Minecraft and Windows and VR

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft and Windows and VR: Microsoft makes both Windows and Minecraft, yet an entire version of Minecraft will be unplayable in 2025. Minecraft for the oculus rift doesn't work on Windows 11 22h2, this isn't only about Minecraft why do we need a new windows, heck windows 7 worked just fine. This could...
  3. Minecraft and Windows and VR

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft and Windows and VR: Microsoft makes both Windows and Minecraft, yet an entire version of Minecraft will be unplayable in 2025. Minecraft for the oculus rift doesn't work on Windows 11 22h2, this isn't only about Minecraft why do we need a new windows, heck windows 7 worked just fine. This could...
  4. Computer crash when playing VR

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer crash when playing VR: basically, when playing vr for around 30 minutes up to 1 hour my pc just freezes completely and then reboots, already made sure it wasnt the temperature of both the gpu and cpu, did a clean re-install of my amd gpu drivers and even checked the event viewer and reliability...
  5. Computer crash when playing VR

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Computer crash when playing VR: basically, when playing vr for around 30 minutes up to 1 hour my pc just freezes completely and then reboots, already made sure it wasnt the temperature of both the gpu and cpu, did a clean re-install of my amd gpu drivers and even checked the event viewer and reliability...
  6. Computer crash when playing VR

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Keyboard not responding in Minecraft VR

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard not responding in Minecraft VR: Hi, Firstly, VR needs *A LOT* of work. It's very unstable, crashing a lot, not starting, different VR portals wrestling for desktop space and settings don't work across apps - like concierge or whatever it is. Mouse and keyboard are always dropping out. Sometimes apps start...
  8. Minecraft for Windows VR with Rift S

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft for Windows VR with Rift S: I'm posting here cause I'm not getting any response on the Oculus forums. Maybe I have better luck here. I'm writing here on behalf of my 10yr old nephew. I don't know much about VR stuff. He's having trouble launching Minecraft VR. He was Minecraft for Windows installed on...
  9. Minecraft VR no button input

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft VR no button input: Trying to play minecraft for windows 10 on the HP Reverb G2 headset. The game launches fine, and all of the joysticks and triggers register input correctly, but none of the face buttons abxy register any input at all, making the game unplayable. I turned off screen animations...
  10. Minecraft causing BSOD after playing for a bit

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Minecraft causing BSOD after playing for a bit: Hi I have been having a issues with Minecraft causing a BSOD after I play it for a few minutes. it gives me the error code "thread stuck in driver". I have tried to update all my drivers to fix this issues but with no luck I also reinstalled Minecraft serval times but all...