Windows 10: I was resetting my pc when I accidentally hit the power button, when I launched the pc, it...

Discus and support I was resetting my pc when I accidentally hit the power button, when I launched the pc, it... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I tried moving from windows 10 to 11 but still the same issue cannot reset. Every time it says, "There was a problem resetting your pc, no changes were... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by URBANOPSGANDALF, Jan 16, 2023.

1. I was resetting my pc when I accidentally hit the power button, when I launched the pc, it...

I tried moving from windows 10 to 11 but still the same issue cannot reset. Every time it says, "There was a problem resetting your pc, no changes were made.", I tried using the repair tool, but it won't even start. Got no clue what to do.

:)

URBANOPSGANDALF, Jan 16, 2023
  2. RCoon Win User

Reset Button Corsair Carbide 200R

If the reset button is hooked up to the reset pins on the motherboard pin panel, it's going to restart the PC...
    The only way I'm aware of to put a PC to sleep instead, is to set it in the power options to put the PC to sleep when the power button is pressed. I have no experience with your mobo, but I don't see any manuals online stating that you can change the reset button's config.

RCoon, Jan 16, 2023
  3. Sasqui Win User
    PC doesn't power down after holding power button for 4 seconds

The power button on a PC is temporary push switch. It makes contact as long as you hold the button down. Quick press and release triggers a smart relay on the MB to turn on or off, depending on default or OS state, such as cold on, sleep on, turn off, sleep off, etc. Holding the button down for a long time is a default hardware power kill switch. If it's not working, suspect the MB. Reset the BIOS is a good suggestion, but prolly won't work.

Sasqui, Jan 16, 2023
  4. I was resetting my pc when I accidentally hit the power button, when I launched the pc, it...

Reset This PC doesn't give any errors but doesn't reset the PC

Hi,

To reset you device, follow the steps below:

• Shut down the tablet.
    • Press and hold power button and volume up button until the boot menu is loaded.
    • Select HDD recovery.
    • Tap Yes.
    • Select troubleshoot.
    • Select Reset your PC.
    • Follow the instruction on the screen to finish the procedure.
    Let us know how it goes

Reymichael Ros, Jan 16, 2023
Thema:

I was resetting my pc when I accidentally hit the power button, when I launched the pc, it...

1. I was resetting my pc when I accidentally hit the power button, when I launched the pc, it... - Similar Threads - was resetting accidentally

2. My pc BSOD when i launch roblox

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My pc BSOD when i launch roblox: Hi my Pc has a big problem roblox cause it to BSODwhen i press play , the little pop pup appear 1 second after , my pc freeze and BSOD Also , there is a chance that instead of a BSOD it is a freeze i can fix it but i need to restart for that.i could previde you a scrennshot...
  3. My pc BSOD when i launch roblox

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pc BSOD when i launch roblox: Hi my Pc has a big problem roblox cause it to BSODwhen i press play , the little pop pup appear 1 second after , my pc freeze and BSOD Also , there is a chance that instead of a BSOD it is a freeze i can fix it but i need to restart for that.i could previde you a scrennshot...
  4. Pc shuts off when I hit to sleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc shuts off when I hit to sleep: This problem recently started where when I click to sleep on my pc, all the lights will stay on and the fans will run for a few minutes before they stop, and then when I turn it back on, it’s restarts, meaning my pc shut down instead of sleeping. I sometimes get a blue screen...
  5. I was resetting my PC/ Laptop but I was interrupted by a power failure then when it's...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I was resetting my PC/ Laptop but I was interrupted by a power failure then when it's...: I was resetting my PC/ Laptop but I was interrupted by a power failure then when it's supposed to install windows it doesn't go through with the installation. Please help...
  6. I was resetting my PC/ Laptop but I was interrupted by a power failure then when it's...

I was resetting my PC/ Laptop but I was interrupted by a power failure then when it's...: I was resetting my PC/ Laptop but I was interrupted by a power failure then when it's supposed to install windows it doesn't go through with the installation. Please help...
  7. I was resetting my PC/ Laptop but I was interrupted by a power failure then when it's...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. I was resetting my pc when I accidentally hit the power button, when I launched the pc, it...

I was resetting my pc when I accidentally hit the power button, when I launched the pc, it...: I tried moving from windows 10 to 11 but still the same issue cannot reset. Every time it says, "There was a problem resetting your pc, no changes were made.", I tried using the repair tool, but it won't even start. Got no clue what to do....
  9. When i presse the power button the pc doesn't start.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    When i presse the power button the pc doesn't start.: Hi I have mouved my composant to another box and i changes the motherboard and the power suplie when i try to boot it it does nothing. The only way to boot it is press the power sw botton on my motherboard....
  10. BSOD when I power on (not when I restart) my PC

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSOD when I power on (not when I restart) my PC: When I power on my pc, I can use it for approximately 30 minutes, and later it shows a BSOD with CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION. I found a way to avoid this BSOD, simply restarting my PC from the lockscreen without logging in. I have contacted Microsoft Support, and they said...