Windows 10: I was scammed by a company that had your logo. It was Answer...

Discus and support I was scammed by a company that had your logo. It was Answer... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I was scammed by a company using your logo. It was Answer..... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by elisabethflowers, Oct 10, 2020.

1. I was scammed by a company that had your logo. It was Answer...

I was scammed by a company using your logo. It was Answer..

:)

elisabethflowers, Oct 10, 2020

2. Question regarding a company Claiming to help with virus

Hi Hana,

You can protect yourself from any suspicious emails or messages that may be a phishing scams by following the steps below:

• Never reply to an email that asks you to send personal or account information.
    • If you receive an email, don't click a link that supposedly take you to a company website.
    • Never open any file attached to a suspicious-looking email.
    • If the email appears to come from a company, contact the company's customer service via phone or web browser to see if the email is legitimate.
    • Search the web for the email subject line followed by the word hoax to see if anyone else has reported this scam.

We also suggest that you reached out our Answer Desk for more information about the message that you received at
    1-800-642-7676 or our Support through this
    link.

Fee free to post your other concerns to our Community.

Joseph Ban, Oct 10, 2020
  3. Smeed Win User

I was scammed by a company that had your logo. It was Answer...

Smeed, Oct 10, 2020
Thema:

I was scammed by a company that had your logo. It was Answer...

1. I was scammed by a company that had your logo. It was Answer... - Similar Threads - was scammed company

2. To answer your question

in Windows 10 Gaming
    To answer your question: When I try to log into the administrator portal. I get a message that says Personal accounts aren't allowed. But I will try scrolling down to the bottom of the page on the Azure portal....
  3. To answer your question

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    To answer your question: When I try to log into the administrator portal. I get a message that says Personal accounts aren't allowed. But I will try scrolling down to the bottom of the page on the Azure portal....
  4. I had a scam.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I had a scam.: I contacted a William at I thought Microsoft Security at 805-900-0912. He sent me to an Andy Lova at 254-570-3636 at Waredot who downloaded a Waredot Security program for $429.95/yr. Is Waredot a Microsoft sponsored affiliated program or a scam?...
  5. I had a scam.

I had a scam.: I contacted a William at I thought Microsoft Security at 805-900-0912. He sent me to an Andy Lova at 254-570-3636 at Waredot who downloaded a Waredot Security program for $429.95/yr. Is Waredot a Microsoft sponsored affiliated program or a scam?...
  6. Company logo on search bar.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Company logo on search bar.: I am signed into teams on my personal computer and my company logo is plastered all over my search bar and in the home menu, how do I remove this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/company-logo-on-search-bar/cd40fd6e-dc2e-47eb-b0b8-ce56103f6264
  7. Company logo on search bar.

Company logo on search bar.: I am signed into teams on my personal computer and my company logo is plastered all over my search bar and in the home menu, how do I remove this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/company-logo-on-search-bar/cd40fd6e-dc2e-47eb-b0b8-ce56103f6264
  8. Company logo on search bar.

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. I was scammed by a company that had your logo. It was Answer...

in Windows 10 Customization
    I was scammed by a company that had your logo. It was Answer...: I was scammed by a company using your logo. It was Answer.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-was-scammed-by-a-company-that-had-your-logo-it/50dbc14e-ab19-40a2-874e-d116eb8029fd
  10. legitimate company or a scam?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    legitimate company or a scam?: My computer suddenly locked up, started loudly beeping while issuing a microsoft support number to immediately call. They said I was infected with a Trojan and connected me to PC Net Care for network security. Is this a legitimate company?...