Windows 10: I was scammed by Technolov LLC 7/3/20.

Discus and support I was scammed by Technolov LLC 7/3/20. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Can Microsoft cancel this Technolov LLC help me find this on my computer to uninstall? I reset computer to a restore date of 6/24/20. Trying to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by NancyGibbs1, Jul 4, 2020.

1. I was scammed by Technolov LLC 7/3/20.

Can Microsoft cancel this Technolov LLC help me find this on my computer to uninstall?

I reset computer to a restore date of 6/24/20.

Trying to tell my bank to cancel check, however, it is a holiday weekend so queue is backed up.

Will have to keep trying.

I was scammed by Technolov LLC because they lead me to believe it was my usual tech calling from mem's web solution with their fast talking Indian agent.

:)

NancyGibbs1, Jul 4, 2020

2. GNI LLC

Is GNI LLC authorized by Microsoft to do maintenance for Microsoft? I just bought a 2 yr maintenance agreement for $259. Is this a scam?

S Pavlinac, Jul 4, 2020
  3. PC Security Live LLC

I got a alert screen warning of a major problem with my pc. It directed me to call a number. Has anyone heard of PC Security Live LLC? Is this a scam?

Charles Hoffmann, Jul 4, 2020
  4. I was scammed by Technolov LLC 7/3/20.

Greek Dial LLC

I was scammed by Greek Dial LLC. I let them in my computer and they said they fixed my problem. They're waiting for me to call on 1-844-287-5006 to let them know my check is in the mail. I'm not mailing one. Is there anything I should do? Is my computer
    compromised?

SusanZilinsky, Jul 4, 2020
Thema:

I was scammed by Technolov LLC 7/3/20.

1. I was scammed by Technolov LLC 7/3/20. - Similar Threads - was scammed Technolov

2. Weird question. I am being charged 27.42 on 7/21/20 and 8/3/20 all it says is Microsoft...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird question. I am being charged 27.42 on 7/21/20 and 8/3/20 all it says is Microsoft...: Weird question. I am being charged 27.42 on 7/21/20 and 8/3/20 all it says is Microsoft 9100. I don't recall authorizing this. Can you help me? Is this for some kind of game?...
  3. Could not be run on 7/3/20 Critical troubleshooter

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Could not be run on 7/3/20 Critical troubleshooter: My error message is in the subject line. I am so sick of Microsoft sending patch updates that have bugs in them. Last update created the error message in my subject line. I have been on the Microsoft community trying to find a fix only to see that there is none. This is...
  4. Win 10 laptop the UPDATE 3/10/20

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Win 10 laptop the UPDATE 3/10/20: My laptop had Win 10 installed when I bought it 2 yr ago. I installed win 7 card games 'cause I prefer them to recent ver. They worked fine for ~ 2 yr. In Jan came update attempts which failed. In Feb came a new window re. Updates which I kept putting off until later. A few...
  5. I was scammed

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I was scammed: I was on Facebook and an alarm went off I could not move anything in my computer. It told me to call 1-855-457-2400. It cost me $249.99 for them to get my computer going and give me a three year contract. The vendor name was "The Ginger Marketing Co." but that name is not...
  6. Infini Support LLC

Infini Support LLC: Infini Support LLC is claiming to be endorsed by Microsoft? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/infini-support-llc/eb70bd6b-2ea6-4947-82d0-f16d28707c28"
  7. Adafruit Industries LLC Ports

Adafruit Industries LLC Ports: Some Publisher Called Adafruit Industries Tried To Give Some Drivers To My Computer. Are They Trust Worthy?/Safe To Install? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adafruit-industries-llc-ports/8ae26a90-303c-4f78-96b5-20bb4af85da7"
  8. IT Tech Global Services LLC

in Windows 10 Customization
    IT Tech Global Services LLC: I was using my computer yesterday and the screen locked up and said to call a number for support. I did, they spent about 45 minutes on my computer and then sucked me in to paying 319 dollars for their one year protection. I realize now that I had been scamed, even after I...
  9. fear SCAMMED LAST NIGHT BY US IT Websoft LLc. please give me dirst microssoft number.

fear SCAMMED LAST NIGHT BY US IT Websoft LLc. please give me dirst microssoft number.: ALlowed above to 'fix' my computer paid big money. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/fear-scammed-last-night-by-us-it-websoft-llc/d3c227e4-fb2d-4ad7-94df-92ee3b468dfc
  10. Updates for Surface Pro 3 - Feb. 20, 2018

in Windows 10 News
    Updates for Surface Pro 3 - Feb. 20, 2018: We've released a new driver and firmware update for Surface Pro 3. This update includes new firmware for Surface UEFI which resolves potential security vulnerabilities, including Microsoft security advisory 180002. This update is available in MSI format from the Surface...