Windows 10: I was scammed for 350 euro today with a so called support from micrsoft from...

Discus and support I was scammed for 350 euro today with a so called support from micrsoft from... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I was scammed for 350 euro today with a so called support from Microsoft from www.support.me +I was called by telephone. I was called before from... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by RenéCarlVerstraetski, May 13, 2019.

1. I was scammed for 350 euro today with a so called support from micrsoft from...

I was scammed for 350 euro today with a so called support from Microsoft from www.support.me +I was called by telephone.

I was called before from numbers in Estonia-

They uploaded from distance 2 programs on my computer. they knew all my personalization before hand, including my computer identity code

I removed these.

teamviewer 11

smartlocker pro

downloaded from www.support.me after they gave me a number code to enter on that site

They called me up with the message that my computer was hacked and that my computer was interfering as a bot with other computers to relay Russian propaganda spam and needed a different

I had to pay just 7 euro in total for another win10 license and additional services.

First I had to pay 1 euro but they subtracted 150 euro from my ING bank account

Second they demanded 2 euro for something but subtracted 200 euro from my bank accountTthey demanded a photograph of my identity card that made me suspicious so I checked my bank account on a different pc so i saw that they were lying and i stopped all conversation on the telephone with them over the telephone.

It could have been worse. We were just in the initial stage.

the telephone conversation lasted about 2.20 hours

I later uninstalled these downloaded programs in that fraud session.; My computer works fine again at first sight. My computer is protected with avast internet security and I scanned it later.

These scammers use your logo and parts of the support of Microsoft. I was in the impression that support.me is used by Microsoft to work as contractor for Microsoft. They use the ING logo and a fake ING alike page with ING logo's (with the wrong amount for approval) for the cash withdrawal.

The trick for getting money from the bank, in my case ING Belgium is by letting me wire the OK by letting entering my approval with my OK system from the bank in the bankcard reader system. They had control over my PC at that moment via the downloaded apps.

The money went to Dutch-Netherlands receivers:

Start Select Eindhoven NLD -150 Euro

TOP UP BV NIJMEGEN NLD -200 Euro

I informed my bank. They will try to block the transaction. They gave me little chance for that.

I go to the police tomorrow to declare the fraud.

all telephone computer happened between hours 10 and 12.30

Rene Verstraeten 1 may 2019 Aalter Belgium

main Email on *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

:)

RenéCarlVerstraetski, May 13, 2019
  2. Jsssssssss, May 13, 2019
  3. Smeed Win User
    Smeed, May 13, 2019
  4. I was scammed for 350 euro today with a so called support from micrsoft from...

SCAM

I WAS SCAM TODAY SAID I HAD A REFUND FROM MICRSOFT HE CALL FROM 13134869887 SO BEWARE

PATPENNINGTON1, May 13, 2019
Thema:

I was scammed for 350 euro today with a so called support from micrsoft from...

1. I was scammed for 350 euro today with a so called support from micrsoft from... - Similar Threads - was scammed 350

2. Are calls from "Microsoft" genuine or a scam?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Are calls from "Microsoft" genuine or a scam?: I am receiving calls claiming to be from Microsoft saying that my PC has been compromised by hackers. I have been scammed before like that so I decline to continue with the call. They then tell me that, because I will not continue with the call, my Microsoft licence will be...
  3. Scam: Someone called and claimed to be from Microsoft

Scam: Someone called and claimed to be from Microsoft: I RANG PHONE NUMBER ON SCAM POP UP AND FOLLOWED SOME OF CALLERS INSTRUCTIONS WHAT SHALL I DO NOW [Original Title: SCAM FROM MICROSOFT] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/scam-someone-called-and-claimed-to-be-from/ae27a278-6d64-4000-be70-f74c502a1da9
  4. Scam: Someone Called and Claimed to be From Microsoft

Scam: Someone Called and Claimed to be From Microsoft: Just received call saying it was from Microsoft and that they were charging my account $299.00 for something. I have never ordered anything from Microsoft for $299.00 so just hung up. Just alerting that there is a telephone scam about Microsoft. [Original Title: Scam]...
  5. schedule a call from support

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    schedule a call from support: all files missing after recent update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/schedule-a-call-from-support/fccc3c3f-02b1-4b1e-9bcb-c7d9420ae77a
  6. Scams fake calls say they are from Mixrosoft

Scams fake calls say they are from Mixrosoft: I was called at 13.08 on Wednesday 20th March 2019 by someone claiming to be from Microsoft . This was the second call in two days from someone saying that they were from Microsoft, I put the 'phone down on the first caller saying that I did not talk to scammers. On this...
  7. Scam calls from Microsoft

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Scam calls from Microsoft: Is there anywhere to report the phone numbers that these scammers are calling from? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scam-calls-from-microsoft/3dd5885e-04dc-4338-bd0b-e21b81b0355b
  8. Scam Calls Claiming To Be From Microsoft

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Scam Calls Claiming To Be From Microsoft: I have gotten several calls, from an individual with a foreign accent, regarding "issues" with my Windows, and of course have hung up on theses calls. Today, I received a different approach: "I am calling from Microsoft (foreign accent). The company that fixed your computer...
  9. Scam Calls from Microsoft Support Team

Scam Calls from Microsoft Support Team: I have in the past called Microsoft for technical support and they sound from India, Pakistan, etc., once I had to pay $199 for them to repair my computer; later I found that I kept on getting calls from the individual asking for more money and kept on getting in my system...
  10. Three Telephone Calls From MSFT Today

Three Telephone Calls From MSFT Today: I have received three telephone call from a woman calling herself Sherly or Cheri. All the calls have had different telephone numbers. She says if I don't do what she asks, my MSFT software will be shut down....