Windows 10: I was scammed.

Discus and support I was scammed. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; How do I reset my computer to remove data that was downloaded to my computer? I too, was scammed thinking the person was a Microsoft Technician and... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by DeWayneT, Jan 14, 2021.

1. DeWayneT Win User

I was scammed.

How do I reset my computer to remove data that was downloaded to my computer? I too, was scammed thinking the person was a Microsoft Technician and paid some money to have a virus removed and new security software installed by a company known as RN Network Fix.

:)

DeWayneT, Jan 14, 2021
  2. Smeed Win User
    Smeed, Jan 14, 2021
  3. Smeed Win User

I was scammed.

Smeed, Jan 14, 2021
Thema:

I was scammed.

1. I was scammed. - Similar Threads - was scammed

2. scam email

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    scam email: I noticed that this has been reported before way back in July or so...... Still going on! 20th Jan 2021 Microsoft Account Invoice ID WIN48974984-28128 Invoice Recap Order status Success Invoice ID WIN48974984-28128 Order amount...
  3. Is this a Scam?

Is this a Scam?: I was contacted by a supposedly Microsoft agent, Employee ID Ms 10138, selling a network security and support program. Is it legit? [Original Title: Scam?] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/is-this-a-scam/f3d27b85-bf79-47bf-953a-6139046c3d11
  4. Is AMMYY.COM a scam?

Is AMMYY.COM a scam?: I got an unknown call and informed that they are from Microsoft windows department. An Indian woman contacted me confidently and informed that I downloaded a document which have virus in my computer. She will guide me to fix it. She asked me to open your system, in the...
  5. Scam cyrptocurrency ads. Ref Yuanpay

Scam cyrptocurrency ads. Ref Yuanpay: Why is microsoft promoting scam cryptocurrency ads?[IMG][ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scam-cyrptocurrency-ads-ref-yuanpay/0826912d-0973-45a6-924f-8ad7238c05d1
  6. Scam?

Scam?: I was contacted by a supposedly Microsoft agent, Employee ID Ms 10138, selling a network security and support program. Is it legit? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/scam/f3d27b85-bf79-47bf-953a-6139046c3d11
  7. Windows Defenders renewal scam

Windows Defenders renewal scam: I received an E-mail yesterday from someone claiming to me from Microsoft telling me I was going to be charged my bank account $299.99 for an annual , automatic renewal fee for myMicrosoft Windows Defender program , to protect my computer. When I called the number...
  8. Is this a Scam?

Is this a Scam?: got this message defender error message: 1370iblp374401 call 8883085705 I blocked my # she said Microsoft security how can i help you? with all the money you have can't you take them out??? [Original Title: scam]...
  9. scam

scam: got this message defender error message: 1370iblp374401 call 8883085705 I blocked my # she said Microsoft security how can i help you? with all the money you have can't you take them out???...
  10. Tech support scam - Remove applications

Tech support scam - Remove applications: How do I reset my computer to remove data that was downloaded to my computer? I too, was scammed thinking the person was a Microsoft Technician and paid some money to have a virus removed and new security software installed by a company known as RN Network Fix. ***Original...