Windows 10: I was scammed.

Discus and support I was scammed. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; How do I reset my computer to remove data that was downloaded to my computer? I too, was scammed thinking the person was a Microsoft Technician and... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by DeWayneT, Jan 14, 2021 at 1:12 PM.

1. DeWayneT Win User

I was scammed.

How do I reset my computer to remove data that was downloaded to my computer? I too, was scammed thinking the person was a Microsoft Technician and paid some money to have a virus removed and new security software installed by a company known as RN Network Fix.

:)

2. Smeed Win User
  3. Smeed Win User

I was scammed.

Thema:

I was scammed.

1. I was scammed. - Similar Threads - was scammed

2. scam

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    scam: got this message defender error message: 1370iblp374401 call 8883085705 I blocked my # she said Microsoft security how can i help you? with all the money you have can't you take them out???...
  3. Tech support scam - Remove applications

Tech support scam - Remove applications: How do I reset my computer to remove data that was downloaded to my computer? I too, was scammed thinking the person was a Microsoft Technician and paid some money to have a virus removed and new security software installed by a company known as RN Network Fix. ***Original...
  4. Received possible scam attempt what do I do?

Received possible scam attempt what do I do?: I received an alert on my computer saying that my computer could be infected and my personal and banking info had been compromised. Is this a scam and what do I do now? They provided a Microsoft support number that does not match any of the numbers in your list of...
  5. SOS I need to know if my supplier scammed me with a temporary win 10 pro ACTIVATION

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    SOS I need to know if my supplier scammed me with a temporary win 10 pro ACTIVATION: I purchased a laptop that has pre installed win 10 Pro after 5 months " windows will expire" notification appeared I contacted them and they say I may have done an update which caused the problem and they aren't willing to help me. I found command of slmgr rearm which made...
  6. E-Mail Scam !!!!Warning Do Not Comply!!!!!

E-Mail Scam !!!!Warning Do Not Comply!!!!!: Dear Customer, Thank you for using our Services for the past year. YourWindows Defender support plan will expire in 5 days, so we thought we'd check in. We wanted to remind you that you have chosen the auto-renewal option for future charges. You will be billed from your saved...
  7. Is this a Scam?

Is this a Scam?: Does *** Email address is removed for privacy *** exist? Because we got a mail today saying aupport issue. [Original Title: Scam?] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/is-this-a-scam/151a9b5a-1dae-46f8-a452-1ba64df4f615
  8. Scam?

Scam?: Does *** Email address is removed for privacy *** exist? Because we got a mail today saying aupport issue. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/scam/151a9b5a-1dae-46f8-a452-1ba64df4f615
  9. Windows Defender Firewall scam

Windows Defender Firewall scam: on my business email i recieved an email saying that my account was going to be charhed $399.00 for the subscription....they were trying to bully me into downloading anydesk to give them remote access to give me a password to uninstall the program with to cancel the...
  10. Scam or not?

Scam or not?: Is this real or not? I called the number but you know i just don’t trust it? Has this happened to anyone else? Does anyone know if its real?[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scam-or-not/8c4333ff-fc13-4b1b-8641-16b5dee6e093