Windows 10: i was stupid and now my laptop has a bluescreen

Discus and support i was stupid and now my laptop has a bluescreen in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; i was very sleepy and when i was about to shutdown my laptop i accidentally clicked restart and when it was booting up again i stupidly said no im not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by BuChen1, Nov 9, 2020.

1. BuChen1 Win User

i was stupid and now my laptop has a bluescreen

i was very sleepy and when i was about to shutdown my laptop i accidentally clicked restart and when it was booting up again i stupidly said no im not waiting again and pressed the power button instead i went to sleep and now it starts up by telling me to choose my keyboard type and when i try to do any of the advance options i can only do command prompts it cant find anything there arent any restore points

:)

BuChen1, Nov 9, 2020
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Nov 9, 2020
  3. Laptop overclocking adventures

hey guys I'm trying to get clockgen to work on my laptop but can't get any of the plls to work, can you please post like exactly what steps I need to take to test each pll to see if it works? my specs are listed to the left
    thanks!

nflesher87, Nov 9, 2020
  4. i was stupid and now my laptop has a bluescreen

Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Nov 9, 2020
Thema:

i was stupid and now my laptop has a bluescreen

1. i was stupid and now my laptop has a bluescreen - Similar Threads - was stupid laptop

2. My computer has bluescreened twice now

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer has bluescreened twice now: the first bluescreen was about a week ago and i just happened again heres the minidump and the errorThe computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000000a 0x00000016897fd4a0, 0x000000000000000f, 0x0000000000000001, 0xfffff8026f412a88. A dump was saved in:...
  3. My computer has bluescreened twice now

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer has bluescreened twice now: the first bluescreen was about a week ago and i just happened again heres the minidump and the errorThe computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000000a 0x00000016897fd4a0, 0x000000000000000f, 0x0000000000000001, 0xfffff8026f412a88. A dump was saved in:...
  4. Now i made a stupid move

Now i made a stupid move: by dowenloaded a suspicious file it deleted the hole disk but it also deactivate windows security show a black screen when i open it i was able to get a part from the deleted data, but know how can i know that is there someone in my pc and get windows security active, also...
  5. Now i made a stupid move

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Now i made a stupid move: by dowenloaded a suspicious file it deleted the hole disk but it also deactivate windows security show a black screen when i open it i was able to get a part from the deleted data, but know how can i know that is there someone in my pc and get windows security active, also...
  6. My laptop has been Bluescreening, black screening, and freezing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop has been Bluescreening, black screening, and freezing: Hey,my laptop has been experiencing multiple different issues such as: BSODs, Black Screens, Freezing, and not booting up properly.I've tried troubleshooting multiple things like updating drivers, testing the memory, and more. The Bluescreens I get can occur whenever but they...
  7. My laptop has been Bluescreening, black screening, and freezing

My laptop has been Bluescreening, black screening, and freezing: Hey,my laptop has been experiencing multiple different issues such as: BSODs, Black Screens, Freezing, and not booting up properly.I've tried troubleshooting multiple things like updating drivers, testing the memory, and more. The Bluescreens I get can occur whenever but they...
  8. My laptop has been Bluescreening, black screening, and freezing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. I Reset my PC = Stupid Stupid Stupid !

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I Reset my PC = Stupid Stupid Stupid !: My computer was running slow. Acting up. So I reset my PC. Seemed friendly enough. It should be called "Wipe out Everything" and welcome to Edge. Is there anyway to undo this and get all of my stuff back? Apps removed while resetting your PC App namePublisherVersion Adobe...
  10. Contana now seems stupid

Contana now seems stupid: Have been using Contana and liked it, had everything setup and working just the way I wanted, now....... 1. Now it won't show my local city's weather in forecast mode, yet it does for my alternate city. 2. Now it won't show scores for any of the sports teams I am...