Windows 10: I was told I had to install Windows 10 Pro

Discus and support I was told I had to install Windows 10 Pro in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I can not get into my computer to turn on BitLocker. Can you help me to get in or how I can install the software to do so? Thank you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Robert Head II, Mar 29, 2020.

1. I was told I had to install Windows 10 Pro

I can not get into my computer to turn on BitLocker. Can you help me to get in or how I can install the software to do so? Thank you

:)

Robert Head II, Mar 29, 2020

2. Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

I have bought a legit "Windows 10 Pro" key of a key website. It is legit since i'm currently using it for over a year now. I currently have Windows 10 Pro installed on my PC and I want to do a clean install. I just can't find the windows 10 Pro download in the tool. But if i could use a windows 10 pro key with a normal windows 10 install, I'll be good to go.

JeroenBeunckens, Mar 29, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 29, 2020
  4. Caring1 Win User

I was told I had to install Windows 10 Pro

Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

As far as I am aware there is no Windows 10 Pro version.
    But I'd be happy to be wrong.

Caring1, Mar 29, 2020
Thema:

I was told I had to install Windows 10 Pro

1. I was told I had to install Windows 10 Pro - Similar Threads - was told install

2. I had windows 10 pro but lost it after restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I had windows 10 pro but lost it after restart: When i buy my computer i had licensed windows 10 pro when i reset my pc i had activate windows i update windows that disaper now like 1 hour later i again have water mark what to do?...
  3. I had windows 10 pro but lost it after restart

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I had windows 10 pro but lost it after restart: When i buy my computer i had licensed windows 10 pro when i reset my pc i had activate windows i update windows that disaper now like 1 hour later i again have water mark what to do?...
  4. I had windows 10 pro butl ost it

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I had windows 10 pro butl ost it: When i buy my computer i had licensed windows 10 pro when i reset my pc i had activate windows i update windows that disaper now like 1 hour later i again have water mark what to do?...
  5. Windows 10’s installer told me I needed to install drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10’s installer told me I needed to install drivers: I usually use Debian on my computer but I decided that I was going to dual boot Windows 10 on my computer as well. But while going through the set up process I got this message “A media driver your computer needs is missing. This could be a DVD, USB or Hard disk driver. If...
  6. Windows 10’s installer told me I needed to install drivers

Windows 10’s installer told me I needed to install drivers: I usually use Debian on my computer but I decided that I was going to dual boot Windows 10 on my computer as well. But while going through the set up process I got this message “A media driver your computer needs is missing. This could be a DVD, USB or Hard disk driver. If...
  7. Windows 10’s installer told me I needed to install drivers

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Clean Windows 11 Pro install will not activate. Had Windows 10 Pro installed.

Clean Windows 11 Pro install will not activate. Had Windows 10 Pro installed.: I had Windows 10 Pro installed on my computer. upgraded from a physical Windows 8.1 copyI did a clean install of Windows 11 Pro.Now my Windows 11 Pro will not activate despite being logged in with my Microsoft Account.I figured that I had to remove my previous device...
  9. Upgraded Motherboard + GPU. Was told I had Windows 10 connected to account, now it says it...

Upgraded Motherboard + GPU. Was told I had Windows 10 connected to account, now it says it...: Hey, so I just upgraded my PC for the first time in a while last one was upgrading to an SSD, in which I also encountered issues with activation, but this time, I checked and was being told in the "Activation" tab in "Update & Security", that my copy of windows was connected...
  10. Had issues installing Windows Pro

Had issues installing Windows Pro: Hi Everyone, This is rough time for all of us!! I just got a new Surface laptop 3 and it came with OS Windows Home edition however I needed Windows Pro edition. After receiving the computer and I did all the updates I then bought Windows Pro edition thru Microsoft.com and...