Windows 10: I was told im not the administrator but im the only one on the computer

Discus and support I was told im not the administrator but im the only one on the computer in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; i only have one account but there seems to be multiples or something im just worried can someone help me with this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by akmoneymitch, Oct 24, 2021.

1. I was told im not the administrator but im the only one on the computer

i only have one account but there seems to be multiples or something im just worried can someone help me with this

:)

akmoneymitch, Oct 24, 2021

2. can't connect to IM

I tried many steps told by microsoft on one other post of same type but was not helpful

i get error that can't connect to IM
    and in messaging : online - can't check who's online

shrinath11536, Oct 24, 2021
  3. Japanese IME - How to have menus in English?

The default display language for the Microsoft IME is "Automatic", and occasionally it decides for whatever reason to change from English to Japanese or vice versa.
    At any rate, you can correct the issue without removing any language packs via the following steps. I'm going to assume that your Windows display language is in English, but your IME is set to display in Japanese.

1. Navigate thus: Control Panel -> Region & Language -> Keyboards &
      Languages -> Change Keyboards
    2. Highlight "Microsoft IME" under the Japanese (Japan) keyboard section of the "Installed services" list
    3. Select "Properties"
    4. Under the ""全股" tab, you will see an option at the bottom "メニューおよびダイアログで使用する言語" which is the IME display language option. Change this to "英語" (English) and save your changes (the buttons are in the same order as they are in the English UI, "Okay", "Cancel", "Apply", and "Help".

The next time you reopen the IME in the language bar, it should display in English.

Vector Gorgoth, Oct 24, 2021
  4. I was told im not the administrator but im the only one on the computer

can't connect to chat (IM)

I tried many steps told by microsoft on one other post of same type but was not helpful

i get error that can't connect to IM
    and in messaging : online - can't check who's online

plz solve this problem

streetracer.JS, Oct 24, 2021
Thema:

I was told im not the administrator but im the only one on the computer

1. I was told im not the administrator but im the only one on the computer - Similar Threads - was told administrator

2. im

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    im: Daniel.disouza https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im/a8f2aa48-bef6-4fef-93b1-695c0dd6e4b4
  3. I unadministratored myself and there is no administrator on my pc anymore. Im the only...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I unadministratored myself and there is no administrator on my pc anymore. Im the only...: Ok so basically I was trying to add a new user to my pc, I read another thread and I skipped a few steps because I didn't think I would need it. I was an administrator and the option Family & Other Users wasn't showing up so I was reading that thread. is there anyway to make...
  4. I unadministratored myself and there is no administrator on my pc anymore. Im the only...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I unadministratored myself and there is no administrator on my pc anymore. Im the only...: Ok so basically I was trying to add a new user to my pc, I read another thread and I skipped a few steps because I didn't think I would need it. I was an administrator and the option Family & Other Users wasn't showing up so I was reading that thread. is there anyway to make...
  5. I was told im not the administrator but im the only one on the computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I was told im not the administrator but im the only one on the computer: i only have one account but there seems to be multiples or something im just worried can someone help me with this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-was-told-im-not-the-administrator-but-im-the/130d111d-9bed-4e43-896a-9bcc1a34a95f
  6. Im not in a family but it says im in one.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Im not in a family but it says im in one.: when my father logs on to his account,it shows that he has sent me an invite,but i cant accept because im in another one where my father is but my father says im not? how can i leave the current family and join his....
  7. My computer/internet thinks im in Romania, but im in Canada

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My computer/internet thinks im in Romania, but im in Canada: When I look up anything on the internet it gives me romanian results, and if I try to make an account for a game, it automatically detects im in Romania and the support for those games wont do anything because apparently there is only login history from Romania. I have done...
  8. IM

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    IM: Last July 24, I paid 50.16 euros to be able to have IM, we are in August and I have not received anything, if in a few days everything remains the same, I will take out 50 euros from the Bank to return them to me since they do not do anything for you. that I have IM in...
  9. These are my only system settings available. Im on a laptop, the user is an administrator....

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    These are my only system settings available. Im on a laptop, the user is an administrator....: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/bxriy93xux351.png?width=791&format=png&auto=webp&s=f1dd92f00fb18fe1086b936ea10a74b2eef5b116 submitted by /u/Genchakis [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gzutb8/these_are_my_only_system_settings_available_im_on/
  10. Im literally the only account on this computer. How do I fix this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Im literally the only account on this computer. How do I fix this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/sweatsauce47 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/grp6c1/im_literally_the_only_account_on_this_computer/