Windows 10: i was told in a windows web site that...

Discus and support i was told in a windows web site that... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; OK HOLD ON...what I am trying to do is find the home of some astray files that are loose and left over by using RECOVA its a great tool but im using... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by hogpig, Jun 1, 2020.

1. hogpig Win User

i was told in a windows web site that...

OK HOLD ON...what I am trying to do is find the home of some astray files that are loose and left over by using RECOVA its a great tool but im using the free version for now. BUT TO THE POINT..i read on the w-site that what I needed to do was activate this app/I guess..AppUserModelld….to solve a wee-bit of my problems...and I got ALOT ! or how bout this idea is there a way I can sort my file by using the particular pc machiene id? im still on my mission to revive my better machiene...with not luck , so far but I also found the one of the other hard drives and im thinking that it contains the MAGIC BOOT file. welllllll...I tried to get some of the files off the hard drive so I could look at them.....but hard drive refused to cooperate..and now I think the boot file is/was/will be corupted...the drive wont even show up anymore...AND I AM SO SAD!! but I think it did grant me one wish...it left me with a SYSTEM IMAGE For that drive...but also gave me another problem..that the image is now, locked up with bitlocker. so I guess that I gota buy a bitlocker KEY to unlock it!!THATS IT IM DONE COMPLAINING ….FOR NOW! ANY HELP BE GREATLY APPREICIATED !!

:)

hogpig, Jun 1, 2020
  2. Polarman Win User

Looking for a particular web site ?

I remember seeing this here but i can't find it using the search thingy.

A guy posted a web site that had a comprensive list of all Windows update 32&64. I used to have it in my favorites before i formatted my HD.

Does someone know it?

They suggested a sticky for it but they never did.

Polarman, Jun 1, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 1, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 1, 2020
Thema:

1. i was told in a windows web site that... - Similar Threads - was told web

2. web sites are not loading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    web sites are not loading: Web sites are not loading on my laptop. The circle in the tab just swirls.I use Chrome but have the same problem on Edge.I cleared cache, cookies, etc. I have restarted the computer. Connection is fine.I ran MS Diagnostics. It came up with nothing. I i finished updating some...
  3. closing web site

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    closing web site: DELL OPTIPLEX Why does it take 3 min of constant clicking 3 min or more to finally close it? Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/closing-web-site/2be7e596-49d2-4640-8c5f-e73f3bef8eee
  4. Disapearing web sites

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Disapearing web sites: If I GO TO 1 , 2, OR, 3, WEB SITES AND THEN GO TO MY PC. WHEN I TRY GOING BACK TO ANY ONE OF THE WEB SITES, THEY ARE ALL GONE. WHY? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disapearing-web-sites/6993a0ae-99ba-4135-b3ce-4774d5d72257
  5. Foreign web site

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Foreign web site: How can I access out-of-town websites https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/foreign-web-site/1ad86974-f5f1-4546-82ba-3128dfd666cc
  6. Web Sites Not Found

Web Sites Not Found: Windows 10 Pro 16GB Memory, 500Gb SSD, 3 years old desktop This computer was working great Friday till the afternoon. MS Edge, Google Chrome cannot display web pages. It is connected to the network can print to network printer and access another computer. It...
  7. web site

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    web site: i went to a website and there address does not exist how do they keep operateing Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/web-site/dccdf822-e964-4953-9e97-24c91beab5cd
  8. web site loading

web site loading: my children played with my desk top and for some reason facebook will not load properly. all other web pages load only facebook has this problem however, facebook works fine on my phone and Ipad?...
  9. Access to a web site

Access to a web site: Why can I not access www.Canada.ca. with this computer. I have used it many times. I can reach it with other devices. How do I fix this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/access-to-a-web-site/ebfe7691-2881-47c2-9e9f-7b910fa4b115
  10. web site secure

in Windows 10 Customization
    web site secure: Hello, Across the top where the web address is I see site not secure, It happens on outlook.com and several others. Any suggestions or help as to why this happens? Thank you...