Windows 10: I was trying to run some helm commands on windows 10Pro with version 21H1 with experience...

Discus and support I was trying to run some helm commands on windows 10Pro with version 21H1 with experience... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; helm install costco -f values-$ smth.yaml . -n costco --create-namespace walk.go:74: found symbolic link in path:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Sandesh Paudel, Aug 15, 2021.

1. I was trying to run some helm commands on windows 10Pro with version 21H1 with experience...

helm install costco -f values-$ smth.yaml . -n costco --create-namespace walk.go:74: found symbolic link in path: C:\Users\sandesh.paudel\AppData\Local\Application Data resolves to C:\Users\sandesh.paudel\AppData\Local Error: open C:\Users\sandesh.paudel\AppData\Local\Application Data: Access is denied.Besides, there is no Application Data folder found under Local directory.

:)

Sandesh Paudel, Aug 15, 2021
  2. Naki Win User

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile I was trying to run some helm commands on windows 10Pro with version 21H1 with experience... :)

3. ryanly Win User
    GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Current /? (-?) or / help (-help) parameter is invalid

ryanly, Aug 15, 2021
  4. I was trying to run some helm commands on windows 10Pro with version 21H1 with experience...

Command history in Run dialog

Hello,

Thank you for getting back to us with an update.

With your description, we tried to reproduce the issue and noticed the same. We can
    only see the last 26 executed run commands from the list, and it’s as per the design. However we don't have any manual option that displays all executed run commands with enabled scroll bar. Moreover it will still display
    the other run command when you start typing them into it, even though it won't display in that 26 executed run commands list.

Suggest you to post your feedback in this regard using Windows Feedback app, which helps us to improve you experience.

I appreciate your cooperation in this regard.

Keep us posted if you require any assistance with Windows.

Yashwanth Kotakuri, Aug 15, 2021
Thema:

I was trying to run some helm commands on windows 10Pro with version 21H1 with experience...

1. I was trying to run some helm commands on windows 10Pro with version 21H1 with experience... - Similar Threads - was trying run

2. I have Windows 10 version 21H1, but computer unsuccessfully tries to add updates to version...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have Windows 10 version 21H1, but computer unsuccessfully tries to add updates to version...: I have windows 10 version 21H1, but it keeps trying to unsuccessfully install updates to version 22H2 I get code 0x800f0922. I've tried so many recommended things to fix it, I can't remember all the things I've tried. Can anyone help? Thank you. marber...
  3. I have Windows 10 version 21H1, but computer unsuccessfully tries to add updates to version...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have Windows 10 version 21H1, but computer unsuccessfully tries to add updates to version...: I have windows 10 version 21H1, but it keeps trying to unsuccessfully install updates to version 22H2 I get code 0x800f0922. I've tried so many recommended things to fix it, I can't remember all the things I've tried. Can anyone help? Thank you. marber...
  4. I have Windows 10 version 21H1, but computer unsuccessfully tries to add updates to version...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows 10, version 21H1

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10, version 21H1: I updated with 21H1 on thursday and my personal email no longer works properly, it can send but not receive and this on my PC...though my laptop worked ok as prior to doing the update and now that is also affected after I updated today. My email works ok with my iPhone so the...
  6. Upgrade to Windows version 21H1

Upgrade to Windows version 21H1: Hi Microsoft Team,Good day to you.I would like to check with you regarding upgrade Windows version to 21H1.If is possible to direct upgrade to version 21H1 from version 1709, 1809 and 1909?Or what is the minimum version to have for upgrading to version 21H1?Looking forward...
  7. Windows 10Pro version 20H2 -Error 0x80070002

Windows 10Pro version 20H2 -Error 0x80070002: HiGetting totally fed up with this.Keeps trying to update and install incesintly since last year.Fails everytime.Tried disabling eset nod/uninstalling Nvidia graphics driver.Disconnected all hard drives excluding the system.Disconnected all usb devices excludign mouse and...
  8. Windows 10 version 21H1

Windows 10 version 21H1: I am currently on Windows 10 v20H2 Build No. 19042.985.I want to know the download size of new feature update Windows 10 v21H1? Will it be large between 4-5 GB or medium less than 500 MB sized file?...
  9. Windows 10 Versions Experience

Windows 10 Versions Experience: My HP Compaq nc6120 runs 1909 quite happily from a Windows To Go USB boot, but I can’t upgrade the HDD from 1709 to 1809 or 1909. After hours of thrashing they both end with the ‘IRQL NOT LESS THAN OR EQUAL’ error. I also can’t get past the OOBE stage for a direct install of...
  10. Not able to Update Windows 10pro Version 1809 to Version 1909

Not able to Update Windows 10pro Version 1809 to Version 1909: Currently I am using Windows 10pro Version 1809 and need to update to 1909. While updating first of all it start with getting things ready then downloading. After successfully completion of both activity installation starts. But after aprox 25% of installation it again goes...