Windows 10: I was turning off service and windows crashed how can I fix this I dont remeber what...

Discus and support I was turning off service and windows crashed how can I fix this I dont remeber what... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I was turning off un-needed services and windows crashed I don't remember which service I shut down. Windows will now not boot it just keeps giving me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Chilly_MC, Feb 10, 2024.

1. Chilly_MC Win User

I was turning off service and windows crashed how can I fix this I dont remeber what...

I was turning off un-needed services and windows crashed I don't remember which service I shut down. Windows will now not boot it just keeps giving me the repair blue screen which fails on everything I've tried. I Built a USB OS with Windows Go and can access the orignal window files on the PC how can I replace or turn on all services in this version of windows. Please advise how to restart service if possible without re-installing windows. Thanks,

:)

Chilly_MC, Feb 10, 2024
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Feb 10, 2024
  3. Today i shut down my pc then when i turned it on it asked me and outlook password and i dont remeber it!

Original Title - Windows 10 login

Today i shut down my pc then when i turned it on it asked me and outlook password and i dont remeber it!

What can i do? I already tried to change password but it says that i aint gave enough information...

And is not my pc, is my step dad so he will be pissed off!

Pleas help, its important!

ricardomadeira203, Feb 10, 2024
  4. I was turning off service and windows crashed how can I fix this I dont remeber what...

all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Feb 10, 2024
Thema:

I was turning off service and windows crashed how can I fix this I dont remeber what...

1. I was turning off service and windows crashed how can I fix this I dont remeber what... - Similar Threads - was turning off

2. I was turning off service and windows crashed how can I fix this I dont remeber what...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I was turning off service and windows crashed how can I fix this I dont remeber what...: I was turning off un-needed services and windows crashed I don't remember which service I shut down. Windows will now not boot it just keeps giving me the repair blue screen which fails on everything I've tried. I Built a USB OS with Windows Go and can access the orignal...
  3. I was turning off service and windows crashed how can I fix this I dont remeber what...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I was turning off service and windows crashed how can I fix this I dont remeber what...: I was turning off un-needed services and windows crashed I don't remember which service I shut down. Windows will now not boot it just keeps giving me the repair blue screen which fails on everything I've tried. I Built a USB OS with Windows Go and can access the orignal...
  4. how I can turn off the window hello

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how I can turn off the window hello: I am really frustrated with this issue. Whenever I try to log in to any account, a window pops up in front of me. I am associated with the fashion industry, and I have to log in to many accounts for my work. This issue is causing me a lot of inconvenience. Please help me....
  5. how I can turn off the window hello

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how I can turn off the window hello: I am really frustrated with this issue. Whenever I try to log in to any account, a window pops up in front of me. I am associated with the fashion industry, and I have to log in to many accounts for my work. This issue is causing me a lot of inconvenience. Please help me....
  6. What is this "ding" sound and how can I turn it off???

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    What is this "ding" sound and how can I turn it off???: It just started a day ago and I hear it every 5-10 minutes. I haven't installed programs except updating Visual Studio. NO IDEA what is making it, I even downloaded Process Monitor but that did not help me.https://youtu.be/pObyaRuiohkAny ideas???????...
  7. Can I turn off the drive scan and fix?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can I turn off the drive scan and fix?: Every time the computer does the drive scan and fix, it is possible the windows may have problem to bootup bootup problems after drive scan and fix have been 2 or 3 times and I have fixed already. So I want to turn off the drive scan and fix in the system, is it possible? If...
  8. Computer crashed and I dont know how to fix it

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer crashed and I dont know how to fix it: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000000a 0x000000000003ffc6, 0x00000000000000ff, 0x0000000000000084, 0xfffff80572a70052. A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 3498485b-7614-4357-928a-4bed5ba56c7c. I found this on my...
  9. How can I turn this off?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I turn this off?: Hello, I bought a new Laptop recently and it had Norton. Everything was OK till the free protection I had expired, so what did I do? I unninstalled Norton. Then some days later, a Windows message appeared while I was playing a game and it said "Antivirus protection expired",...
  10. How can I turn Windows Defender off?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How can I turn Windows Defender off?: Windows Defender keeps turning itself back on and deleting files that I need without conformation. Every time I try to go disable the service completely, the options are greyed out like this like shown in the picture. I am also denied permissions through command prompt, as...