Windows 10: I was unable to verify student status even though i supplied documentation

Discus and support I was unable to verify student status even though i supplied documentation in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; i was trying to shedule for az 900 exam and have voucher eligible for student account and to verfiy student status i have given documentation so but i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Teja Vivek, Feb 22, 2023.

1. I was unable to verify student status even though i supplied documentation

i was trying to shedule for az 900 exam and have voucher eligible for student account and to verfiy student status i have given documentation so but i got reply couldn't veify

:)

Teja Vivek, Feb 22, 2023
Thema:

I was unable to verify student status even though i supplied documentation

1. I was unable to verify student status even though i supplied documentation - Similar Threads - was unable verify

2. Cannot verify student status

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Cannot verify student status: I am trying to verify my student status for my certification profile. however once i do type my university email and click on verify nothing happens and i recive no email back....
  3. Cannot verify student status

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot verify student status: I am trying to verify my student status for my certification profile. however once i do type my university email and click on verify nothing happens and i recive no email back....
  4. Cannot verify student status

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. I was unable to verify student status even though i supplied documentation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I was unable to verify student status even though i supplied documentation: i was trying to shedule for az 900 exam and have voucher eligible for student account and to verfiy student status i have given documentation so but i got reply couldn't veify...
  6. Forza 7 unable to download even though I own it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza 7 unable to download even though I own it: As per the title really. I own a copy of Forza 7 and went to redownload it, but the download button has been removed from the PC Xbox store. Any one know how I can play this agian...
  7. Forza 7 unable to download even though I own it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Forza 7 unable to download even though I own it: As per the title really. I own a copy of Forza 7 and went to redownload it, but the download button has been removed from the PC Xbox store. Any one know how I can play this agian...
  8. WORD DOCUMENT IS NOT OPENING EVEN THOUGH I SAVED IT

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WORD DOCUMENT IS NOT OPENING EVEN THOUGH I SAVED IT: I HAVE MS WORD ...... I SAVED A DOCUMENT TODAY, IT DOES NOT OPEN https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/word-document-is-not-opening-even-though-i-saved/a98173b7-e373-4d93-9bba-1cffab765c74
  9. unable to activate windows even though i shouldnt have to

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    unable to activate windows even though i shouldnt have to: ive had my computer for around 14 months now, so I am confused to why I am now getting this problem, recently ive been getting an overlay saying I have to go to settings to activate windows, im unable to open certain things on my computer, im unable to update windows, and im...
  10. Windows is saying there is not enough power to supply to this device even though it is a...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows is saying there is not enough power to supply to this device even though it is a...: The title really says it all windows is saying there isn't enough power to power something that is externally powered. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-is-saying-there-is-not-enough-power-to/2b40012e-fe4e-4058-ad03-d9ed309044bc