Windows 10: I was using google chrome when this crashed occurred.

Discus and support I was using google chrome when this crashed occurred. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Greetings, I have a dell N5110 which i updated from Win7 to Win10. This crash was the first time ever on Win 10 but i have had BSOD in Win7 due to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by obaidrasheed18, Aug 23, 2015.

1. I was using google chrome when this crashed occurred.

Greetings,

I have a dell N5110 which i updated from Win7 to Win10. This crash was the first time ever on Win 10 but i have had BSOD in Win7 due to HotSpot shield drivers. Please figure this one out!!

Thanks

:)

obaidrasheed18, Aug 23, 2015

2. Problem with 1707 version of Windows 10

So when I download the update for this version my computer usually bluescreens after a couple of minutes of using it and if it doesn't do that some other error occurs, for example Google Chrome crashing over and over, playing a game usually results in
    a crash too. Any help? The downloading of update itself works fine but using the updated version isn't working.

ToXiC PhantomZ, Aug 23, 2015
  3. Edge Screen Problem With Face Book

Phillip,

I am using Microsoft EDge when the error occurs and it also occurs when using Chrome but does not occur when I use Internet Explorer as info it occurs when using Facebook or Google search

Thanks

John

John_Miles, Aug 23, 2015
  4. axe0 New Member

I was using google chrome when this crashed occurred.

Hi obaidrasheed18,

Welcome to the 10forums.

The cause of the crash is your wifi driver.
    Please check Dell if there are driver updates compatible with windows 10

Code: 2: kd> lmvm athrxstart end module name fffff801`2cae0000 fffff801`2cd73000 athrx T (no symbols) Loaded symbol image file: athrx.sys Image path: \SystemRoot\System32\drivers\athrx.sys Image name: athrx.sys Timestamp: Wed Nov 24 20:33:22 2010 (4CED6882) CheckSum: 00294F87 ImageSize: 00293000 Translations: 0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4[/quote]

5. [/quote] My drivers are the latest.. and i have been using Windows 10 for 3 weeks now without any problem

obaidrasheed18, Aug 24, 2015
  6. axe0 New Member
    Then you probably have no windows 10 compatible drivers, check regularly for driver updates.
    Using drivers that aren't compatible doesn't always have to mean you get immediately a bluescreen.

7. Alright thanks. Will let u know if i get another BSOD

obaidrasheed18, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

I was using google chrome when this crashed occurred.

1. I was using google chrome when this crashed occurred. - Similar Threads - was using google

2. Google Chrome Frequently Crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Google Chrome Frequently Crashes: I've had a problem with Google Chrome crashing frequently. How can I resolve this issue? I attached a screenshot of the crash log below. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-chrome-frequently-crashes/f813c0e5-14a6-45bd-aea9-eb3dfdb66cd0
  3. Google Chrome Frequently Crashes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Google Chrome Frequently Crashes: I've had a problem with Google Chrome crashing frequently. How can I resolve this issue? I attached a screenshot of the crash log below. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-chrome-frequently-crashes/f813c0e5-14a6-45bd-aea9-eb3dfdb66cd0
  4. google chrome is crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    google chrome is crashing: Hey good morning everyone,I am Aniruddh here, what happens here is, whenever I open a tab on chrome, there are some points on the page which will make chrome non-functional. I have attached a pic of the normal tab and the tab that appears after the problem. and after this...
  5. google chrome is crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    google chrome is crashing: Hey good morning everyone,I am Aniruddh here, what happens here is, whenever I open a tab on chrome, there are some points on the page which will make chrome non-functional. I have attached a pic of the normal tab and the tab that appears after the problem. and after this...
  6. Google chrome immediately crashes when launched.

Google chrome immediately crashes when launched.: Hello, my google chrome instantly crashes when i double-click on it.When i launch it from a different window user on the same computer, it works.Im on windows 10.When i spam click on it, it works after a dozen of clicks and starts a single tab, then it crashes whenever it...
  7. Microphone isn't working when I use google chrome

Microphone isn't working when I use google chrome: I am trying to do zoom calls and messenger calls for my online schooling, my microphone wont turn on. I have all settings set to allow, but when i go to the settings on my computer it said that google chrome isn't effected by this setting. I need to fix this or I will be...
  8. Google Chrome crashes immediately

Google Chrome crashes immediately: I just got my HP laptop back from the HP support there was a hardware issue. One of the first things I tried to do was reinstall chrome as it is necessary for college work. However, when I launch chrome it flashes a small black window and closes immediately. I have seen a...
  9. Google chrome crash

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Google chrome crash: Hi, I would like to ask about something. I had google chrome crashed on my old windows version, so after downloading the new windows version, if I transferred the old APP data files of the old google chrome to the new windows, might that cause the google chrome to crash...
  10. Google chrome crashes

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Google chrome crashes: Hi, I've had my pc for a year now and the start of this year my Internet is always crashing whenever I open Google or the Internet explorer for a few minutes or even when I open a new website after it's crashed previously. I checked the performance of the Internets...