Windows 10: I was using OBS to record an online class on MS Teams

Discus and support I was using OBS to record an online class on MS Teams in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I was using OBS to record an online class and the teacher literally said that somebody was recording and asked to stop and delete the file, I quckly... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/AblazeTheCore, Oct 21, 2020.

1. I was using OBS to record an online class on MS Teams

I was using OBS to record an online class and the teacher literally said that somebody was recording and asked to stop and delete the file, I quckly checked to see if somebody was using the record button on teams but it was disabled, is there a way they could know if you are screen capping?

submitted by /u/AblazeTheCore
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/AblazeTheCore, Oct 21, 2020

2. Failure to record OpenGL window with OBS

I run OBS, switch to the window to record, and press the hotkey I've assigned to record. Then I wait 3 seconds and press the "stop recording" hotkey. During this whole time I see the desired animation in the window to record.

What I get out of this is a videofile with the correct length, but in the video:

• the OpenGL window does not animate in the video
    • the OpenGL window it has the OBS window on top of it

The OBS window was not on top of the OpenGL window when I was recording.

Am I doing something wrong?

Stefan Monov, Oct 21, 2020
  3. Cody H. Win User
    Recording with OBS and Windows 10 Game Stream

Last night I wanted to see what would happen if I used the Windows 10 Xbox stream and recorded with OBS. At first glance it was awesome, being able to have Halo on my nicer monitor instead of my **** TV. When I went back to watch it though the game sound
    was amplified and there was a single echo. (I didn't change any of my OBS setting so the game sound shouldn't have been louder). I'm assuming that OBS recorded the game sound from my tv and from the game stream. I'll be looking for a work around, but if anyone
    else has a suggestion let me know. Also it should be noted that my Mic and party chat were not echoing, only the actual game sounds from HALO.

Cody H., Oct 21, 2020
  4. I was using OBS to record an online class on MS Teams

I have been having problem with OBS that won't run, I get the "could not initialize DirectX 10"

Hi,

Thank you for coming back to us.

To assist you better I would like to know, are you facing this issue only with the OBS application?

I suggest you to uninstall and re-install the application and check if that helps. Follow the below steps.

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Control Panel.

• Click on Programs and features, locate for OBS premiere, right click on it and
      uninstall it.
    If the issue still persist, I would best if you contact OBS support team for further assistance.

Hope this helps. If you need further assistance with Windows in future, let us know and will be happy to help.

Billion Debbarma, Oct 21, 2020
Thema:

I was using OBS to record an online class on MS Teams

1. I was using OBS to record an online class on MS Teams - Similar Threads - was using OBS

2. Stuck in a rut with a laptop I use for online classes

in Cortana
    Stuck in a rut with a laptop I use for online classes: I have a recent problem wherein my Dell Laptop Inspiron 15 5000 Series with windows 10 suddenly stopped working, as it doesn't log in to any accounts. We restarted it a lot of times then after lots of hard resets, it logged in a common User account. After that, the wallpaper...
  3. Is it possible to record multiple windows at once without the use of OBS

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is it possible to record multiple windows at once without the use of OBS: I am trying to speedrun a game, and need to have the timer and game being recorded at the same time. Is it possible for me to be able to record both windows at once without using OBS? submitted by /u/IdunnoIhavenoname [link] [comments]...
  4. MS Teams

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    MS Teams: Hello MS team, I have connected my Bose QC35 headphones updated with latest software to my laptop via bluetooth. In MS teams I selected Audio Devices > Custom, Speaker > Bose Stereo, however in the Microphone list I dont see my Bose Stereo headphones? Speaker is working...
  5. Problem using OBS to record UK television from my screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem using OBS to record UK television from my screen: If I've posted this in the wrong section, please could a Mod move it to where it should be. For a long time now (years) I've been recording UK TV programmes using a VPN and OBS. I've recorded from all the UK channels successfully in the past. Back in mid November I...
  6. Teams recording

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Teams recording: is it possible to stop the recording of a meeting class in Teams and resume it after a while e.g. coffee break? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/teams-recording/15558f16-92d1-4672-b32c-190020475da8
  7. Microsoft teams class video

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft teams class video: Does Microsoft teams notify the class or teacher that i downloaded the class video ? after the class ended the teacher posted video of the whole class 1 hour, you have to download it to view it, I downloaded it, so does it notify the class or the teacher ? Respond please ....
  8. Microsoft teams recordings

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft teams recordings: Hello everyone. We have been added as guest in Microsoft teams by our professors. But we are unable to play the recordings. Recordings are shown in chat but we are unable to play them....
  9. ms teams

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    ms teams: how doi delete downloaded files from ms teams https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-teams/2050ece5-e872-4c4a-a892-0f6a22efa529
  10. OBS HD Recording Question

in Windows 10 Support
    OBS HD Recording Question: Hello, For the past several days, I have been recording games with OBS on my new custom PC with a brand-new $100 LG monitor. During recording, I can record games in 1080HD with absolutely no hiccups in gameplay whatsoever. However, when I watch the video after I play, the...