Windows 10: I was watching a TV show episode with a HEVC codec in VLC when, about fifteen minutes in,...

Discus and support I was watching a TV show episode with a HEVC codec in VLC when, about fifteen minutes in,... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Deathstroke_66 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Deathstroke_66, Mar 4, 2020.

1. I was watching a TV show episode with a HEVC codec in VLC when, about fifteen minutes in,...

/u/Deathstroke_66, Mar 4, 2020

2. How to watch TV Episodes on Internet

How can I watch TV Show episodes on my Windows HTC Tilt 2 phone? I know there is usually mobile websites, i.e. m.abc.go.com but it still doesn't work. I can't seem to get any tv episodes to work. I would think it would be possible, any suggestions?

thx

Katcropper, Mar 4, 2020
  3. nina Win User
    Installation of HEVC codec

Any attempt to install HEVC codec, purchased from MIcrosoft Store, is a failure. What can be the reason?

nina, Mar 4, 2020
  4. PeterPirz Win User

I was watching a TV show episode with a HEVC codec in VLC when, about fifteen minutes in,...

Purchased TV episode from the Microsoft store but it wont play

In answer to your question

I went through the purchase process in the micrsoft store and when the purchase completed i clicked the little play icon that was available in the episode list and got the error described above as to what i used to play it, i guess it would be whatever windows
    uses to play episodes purchased in the microsoft store, tried it several times on different days same error every time, i couldent tell you what the file extension is because it doesn't download, when i click the download icon in the episode list it asks me
    if I'd like HD or SD i choose either one and nothing downloads, no error nothing, tried the troubleshooter and it tells me nothing is wrong. The behavior i would expect is obvious, you purchase a tv episode/movie you click the icon to watch and it starts to
    strea, there should be no codec issues or file format issues when purchaseing from the microsoft store and useing the default setup to watch

PeterPirz, Mar 4, 2020
Thema:

I was watching a TV show episode with a HEVC codec in VLC when, about fifteen minutes in,...

1. I was watching a TV show episode with a HEVC codec in VLC when, about fifteen minutes in,... - Similar Threads - was watching show

2. HEVC Codecs

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    HEVC Codecs: im on windows 10 and cant get the codecs because im from the uk..when i put my card details in its asking for a post code which it wont take..plus its asking for a state ? i cant change the country...
  3. HEVC Codecs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HEVC Codecs: im on windows 10 and cant get the codecs because im from the uk..when i put my card details in its asking for a post code which it wont take..plus its asking for a state ? i cant change the country...
  4. HEVC Codecs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. HEVC codec purchase

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HEVC codec purchase: I purchased the HEVC codec so my family can watch videos on our media pc. Unfortunately the restricted local users kids can't use the codec. Surely you don't expect everyone using the pc to separately purchase this codec?...
  6. HEVC codec purchase

HEVC codec purchase: I purchased the HEVC codec so my family can watch videos on our media pc. Unfortunately the restricted local users kids can't use the codec. Surely you don't expect everyone using the pc to separately purchase this codec?...
  7. HEVC Codec issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HEVC Codec issue: I have purchased a HEVC codec from the store. I cannot find it anywhere in the store to download, if I go through to get it a different way where it says install it won't download and install, it's doing my head in....
  8. HEVC CODEC Not Installing Automatically

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HEVC CODEC Not Installing Automatically: Hi In spite of updating windows version 10 and buying HEVC Codec extension, I am not able to install the codec. What should I do? Wondershare Filmora will not import media files....
  9. HEVC Codec Installer

HEVC Codec Installer: This won't download....
  10. Installation of HEVC codec

Installation of HEVC codec: Any attempt to install HEVC codec, purchased from MIcrosoft Store, is a failure. What can be the reason? 126437