Windows 10: I was wondering if it is possible to connect 2 laptops that both have WIndows 10 and...

Discus and support I was wondering if it is possible to connect 2 laptops that both have WIndows 10 and... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I want to wirelessly connect 2 laptops so that I can project information from one to the other, is this even possible? If so what would the easiest... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by EeriestTuna021, Sep 28, 2018.

1. I was wondering if it is possible to connect 2 laptops that both have WIndows 10 and...

I want to wirelessly connect 2 laptops so that I can project information from one to the other, is this even possible? If so what would the easiest way be to do this? I have already tried to project through the connect button on the side of my screen and that does not seem to work, but the laptops are Bluetooth paired.

:)

EeriestTuna021, Sep 28, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 28, 2018
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Sep 28, 2018
  4. Kem Mon Win User

I was wondering if it is possible to connect 2 laptops that both have WIndows 10 and...

Windows 10 - WIFI 2 - Cant connect

Hi
    Myamara,

It is possible that your drivers are outdated or the connection itself has the issue. We suggest that you perform
    these methods of troubleshooting
    and check if there are any changes:

Method 1: Reset TCP/IP

To do this, follow these steps:

• Run
      Command Prompt
      as
      Administrator.

• Run
      this command:

• netsh int ip reset
        and hit
        Enter.

Exit
    Command Prompt
    and
    monitor your WiFi connection.

Method 2: Disable auto turn-off of WiFi device.

Go to
    Network and Sharing Center. At the
    right pane, click
    Change adapter settings.
    Right-click
    on your
    connection name(WiFi name)
    and go to
    Properties.Click
    the
    "Configure..."
    button and go to
    Power Management
    tab.Uncheck/disable
    the
    radio button
    for
    "Allow this device to turn off this device to save power". And then,
    Restart the PC(Important).

Method 3: Reconfigure TCP/IP

To do this, follow these steps:

• Run
      Command Prompt
      as
      Administrator.

• Run
      these following commands:

• netsh int tcp set heuristics
        disabled

• netsh int tcp
        set global autotuninglevel=disabled

• netsh int tcp set global
        rss=enabled

Update us on how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Sep 28, 2018
Thema:

I was wondering if it is possible to connect 2 laptops that both have WIndows 10 and...

1. I was wondering if it is possible to connect 2 laptops that both have WIndows 10 and... - Similar Threads - was wondering possible

2. I have two laptops both running Windows 10. I am able to see both laptops on the network...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I have two laptops both running Windows 10. I am able to see both laptops on the network...: There is no topic for network sharing in the drop down list. Basically, one of my laptops can access the other one, but the other one does not see the first one on the network....
  3. I have two laptops both running Windows 10. I am able to see both laptops on the network...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have two laptops both running Windows 10. I am able to see both laptops on the network...: There is no topic for network sharing in the drop down list. Basically, one of my laptops can access the other one, but the other one does not see the first one on the network....
  4. I have two laptops both running Windows 10. I am able to see both laptops on the network...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I was wondering if it is possible to have my Windows 10 laptop play a short sound every...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I was wondering if it is possible to have my Windows 10 laptop play a short sound every...: I have tried looking in the sound setting in control panel to add a sound but i dont see anything involving cursor sounds. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-was-wondering-if-it-is-possible-to-have-my/7e8558f8-07a7-481f-ae18-e5a4a28b2064
  6. I was wondering if it is possible to have my Windows 10 laptop play a short sound every...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I was wondering if it is possible to have my Windows 10 laptop play a short sound every...: I have tried looking in the sound setting in control panel to add a sound but i dont see anything involving cursor sounds. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-was-wondering-if-it-is-possible-to-have-my/7e8558f8-07a7-481f-ae18-e5a4a28b2064
  7. I was wondering if it is possible to have my Windows 10 laptop play a short sound every...

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Is it possible to have both single and grouped icons on the taskbar?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is it possible to have both single and grouped icons on the taskbar?: For instance: I'd like to group all Google Chrome icons on the taskbar, but I'd like to also have multiple single File Explorer Icons. Thank you for all answers :) submitted by /u/dovahcobra [link] [comments]...
  9. 2 computers, do both have to have the same version of windows?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    2 computers, do both have to have the same version of windows?: I have 2 computers,1 desk top and 1 laptop and they share files. The laptop is compatible to windows 11 but not the desk top yet, it will need some work in the future. Does both computers need to be on the same version of windows to share files stored in the cloud or not?...
  10. I just started building a new pc and I was wondering if it's possible to connect an xbox...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I just started building a new pc and I was wondering if it's possible to connect an xbox...: Any help would be appreciated. Thanks! : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-just-started-building-a-new-pc-and-i-was/dc608e45-8169-45b0-9b41-d0bb31e3c41c