Windows 10: I was wondering what the support team thinks of this email conversation from Jerry at MS...

Discus and support I was wondering what the support team thinks of this email conversation from Jerry at MS... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; SRX1491055960ID - rewards on the bonus mobile search Yahoo/Inbox Microsoft Customer Support <*** Email address is removed for privacy ***>... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by angelashroyer, Dec 27, 2019.

1. I was wondering what the support team thinks of this email conversation from Jerry at MS...

SRX1491055960ID - rewards on the bonus mobile search

Yahoo/Inbox

• Microsoft Customer Support <*** Email address is removed for privacy ***>

To:angela shroyer

Dec 27 at 5:35 AM

Hello Angela!

Thanks for your reply. This is Jerry again. I hope you are well.

I understand how frustrated you are right now for not getting the right answer or resolution from my response. Apologize if I misunderstood the issue. Allow me to correct it.

I reviewed your original question “I cannot add mySurface laptop to my phone or vice versa”.

Let me to explain why you are receiving search points saying from mobile searches, it is because surface and tablets status is not stable, sometimes it was detected as mobile and sometimes it was detected by system as computer, it happen not only with Rewards program but with other subscriptions and services as well, like office 365.

To make sure that your account is safe from intruders, I highly recommend getting in touch with our MSA department, they are the one who has tools to detect if someone is trying to access your privacy. You can reach them through this link: click
    here

I hope I was able to clear things up. Again, apologize if this cause you an inconvenience and frustration.

Microsoft Rewards thanks you for your trust and patience. Happy New Year to you and to your Family!

Kind Regards,

Jerry

Microsoft Rewards support

Your service request number is 1491055960 in case you need it.

Read the Microsoft support services agreement.

This message from Microsoft is an important part of a program, service, or product that you or your company purchased or participate in.

Microsoft respects your privacy. Please read our Privacy Statement.

Microsoft Corporation
    One Microsoft Way
    Redmond, WA 98052 USA

--- Original Message ---

Jerry,

I don't believe you actually understood what I had said or you didn't read it correctly. I do not have the capability to do Bing search on my mobile. I do the extra searches from my laptop and in the bing search on said laptop. I have on days like yesterday received mobile search points. Somehow, you can't find those points at Microsoft. I have seen them on my end.

I have changed my password. Since you cannot understand what I have said to you this topic and all future replies will be stopped. I will not give you a good rating if a survey is sent to me. Your response was not addressing my issue except to say I was incorrect. You are obviously a brilliant person, Jerry. The customer is always wrong. Good luck to you in the future.

Angela Shroyer

Every man must decide if he will walk in the light of creative altruism or in the darkness of destructive selfishness.

Dr. MLK, Jr.

Proverbs 14 9:12 New International VersionNIVwww.biblica.com

9 Fools mock at making amends for sin,

But goodwill is found among the upright.

10 Each heart knows its own bitterness,

And no one else can share its joy.

11 The house of the wicked will be destroyed,

But the tent of the upright will flourish.

12 There is a way that appears right,

But in the end it leads to death.

Proverbs 14:9-11 King James Version KJVwww.biblegateway.com

9Fools mock at sin : but among the righteous there is favour.

10 The heart knoweth his own bitterness: and a stranger doth not intermeddle with his joy.

11 The house of the wicked will be overthrown: but the tabernacle of the righteous will flourish.

The parent/child in each of us may like this one.

God/Father, please give me mercy for I have sinned and need punishment. MayI gracefully accept your merciful punishment with the love it deserves.

A Psalm of David

23 The Lord is my Shepherd;

I shall not want.

2 He makes me to lay down in green pastures’

He leads me beside the still waters.

3 He restores my soul;

He leads me to the paths of righteousness for His name’s sake.

4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,

I will fear no evil;

For you are with me;

Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me.

5 You prepare a table before in the presence of my enemies;

You anoint my head with oil;

My cup runs over.

6 Sure goodness and mercy will follow me

All the days of my life;

And I will dwell in the House of the Lord Forever.

On Tuesday, December 24, 2019, 10:25:52 AM EST, Microsoft Customer Support <*** Email address is removed for privacy ***> wrote:

Hi Angela,

A pleasant day to you! This is Jerry from Microsoft Rewards support. I hope that your day is going well in spite of your concern.

You wrote us because you were uncertain if your account was taken over by other person, as you stop earning points from Mobile search. I understand how these concerns you. No worries, let us work together to fix this issue.

I personally check our database and found out that you are not earning points from Bing search using mobile phone, this means that no one is accessing your account. Probable cause why you are not earning from searches is you are not properly login to bing.com or because of data clutters.

I highly recommend to clear cache and cookies of your browser:

Open the browser.

2. Tap on ...

3. Tap on Settings.

4. Tap on Privacy.

5. Tap on Clear browsing data.

6. Tap again on Clear browsing data.

7. Tap on Clear.

Then login to https://account.microsoft.com/rewards and to www.bing.com then start searching.

As a reminder, we would like to inform you that only “unique searches” are qualified to earn points. As per our Terms of Use, “A search is the act of an individual user manually entering text for the good faith purpose of obtaining Bing search results for such user’s own research purposes and does not include any query entered by a bot, macro, or other automated or fraudulent means of any kind "Search".”

For your account security you may contact MSA support to secure that your account is protected, you may contact them through this link: click here :

Thank you once again and have a Happy Holidays!

Best regards,

Jerry

Microsoft Rewards support

Your service request number is 1491055960 in case you need it.

Read the Microsoft support services agreement.

This message from Microsoft is an important part of a program, service, or product that you or your company purchased or participate in.

Microsoft respects your privacy. Please read our Privacy Statement.

Microsoft Corporation
    One Microsoft Way
    Redmond, WA 98052 USA

I don't believe Jerry can read. My issue was not quite about adding Bing to my phone. In any case, I'm not responsing to his nonsense. I find it strange that MS has such unstable products AND ADMITTEDLY SO. You go Jerry!! I have kept the emails and can maybe forward them if it is needed.

:)

angelashroyer, Dec 27, 2019
  2. Ramhound Win User

Disable Toast Notifications for Microsoft Teams

It appears what you want will not be possible.

Based on, Notifications in MS Teams, the following is true.

The user concluded the following:

So it appears that toast notifications for Microsoft Teams cannot be disabled, still keep the taskbar icon flashing. It's possible the toast notifications still appearing, in the Activity Center even after they are turned off for all applications, is actually a bug with Microsoft Teams though.

Ramhound, Dec 27, 2019
  3. Microsoft Teams - how to disable email notifications

Marie, I've not started using Teams yet so this is just a guess.

Take a look here: Manage notifications in Teams

I did see this reply from a post by Smittychat.
    who indicated the following:

Click Activity:

You cannot turn off notifications for:

• Personal mentions
    • Followed channels

You can turn off notifications for:

( I’m guessing this does not apply if you “follow” the channel?? )

• Team mentions
    • Channel mentions
    • Replies to conversations I have started
    • Replies to conversations I have replied to

Notifications in MS Teams - Microsoft Tech Community - 103702

Jack Cook - aka Help_Line, Dec 27, 2019
  4. CargoX Win User

I was wondering what the support team thinks of this email conversation from Jerry at MS...

Windows 7 Will Not Include Email, Photo and Movie Programs

I think people missed that MS did not say "Internet" in the program list. Just Email, Photo, Movie.

CargoX, Dec 27, 2019
Thema:

I was wondering what the support team thinks of this email conversation from Jerry at MS...

1. I was wondering what the support team thinks of this email conversation from Jerry at MS... - Similar Threads - was wondering support

2. How to contact microsoft support team by email?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to contact microsoft support team by email?: I try to call microsoft in Thailand and automatic support give me some url but it error how can I contact to microsoft support team by email please?...
  3. How to contact microsoft support team by email?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to contact microsoft support team by email?: I try to call microsoft in Thailand and automatic support give me some url but it error how can I contact to microsoft support team by email please?...
  4. support team

in Windows 10 Gaming
    support team: How do I contact the online support team? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/support-team/7a1fbf80-24aa-4338-8933-5621851641fb
  5. support team

support team: How do I contact the online support team? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/support-team/7a1fbf80-24aa-4338-8933-5621851641fb
  6. support team

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Not getting an email from Microsoft support team.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Not getting an email from Microsoft support team.: I'm trying to reset my password, for my Microsoft account which is *** Email address is removed for privacy *** because I don't know what my password is and can only login using fingerprint ID, but I need to login to it on other devices but when I click to have an email sent...
  8. MS Teams

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    MS Teams: Hello MS team, I have connected my Bose QC35 headphones updated with latest software to my laptop via bluetooth. In MS teams I selected Audio Devices > Custom, Speaker > Bose Stereo, however in the Microphone list I dont see my Bose Stereo headphones? Speaker is working...
  9. Wondering if a game's support team is correct or not

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wondering if a game's support team is correct or not: I've been playing an online game, yet don't have access to all the features of the game that mobile players have access to simply because I play the game on Windows. The game's support team has stated that it is impossible to offer all the game's features because the game and...
  10. I got what I think is a spam email with microsoft logo with link, from <*** Email address...

I got what I think is a spam email with microsoft logo with link, from <*** Email address...: I got what I think is a spam email with microsoft logo with link, from <*** Email address is removed for privacy ***> I wanted to report it online, I marked it as phishing scam, and deleted it , also sent it to my spam folder today, anyway I don't think it was really from...