Windows 10: i was wondering where/ what is the fn lock on this computer as i cant find it anyware and...

Discus and support i was wondering where/ what is the fn lock on this computer as i cant find it anyware and... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; i was wondering where/ what is the fn lock on this computer as i cant find it anyware and have to press fn whenever trying to use those keys in game hp... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/SeboFlo, Mar 15, 2021.

1. i was wondering where/ what is the fn lock on this computer as i cant find it anyware and...

i was wondering where/ what is the fn lock on this computer as i cant find it anyware and have to press fn whenever trying to use those keys in game hp pavilion laptop 14-ce3xxx

submitted by /u/SeboFlo
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/SeboFlo, Mar 15, 2021

2. Laptop FN Lock?

Are you sure it's not the num lock rather than FN lock? Sounds like num lock to me.

scaminatrix, Mar 15, 2021
  3. digibucc Win User
    Laptop FN Lock?

no exist? it's in all the screenshots.

i was wondering where/ what is the fn lock on this computer as i cant find it anyware and... Image2.jpg

that is what fn does, num lock turns the number pad on or off yes - but it only matters for a dedicated number pad. those are normally arrows when turned off.

digibucc, Mar 15, 2021
  4. OrbitzXT Win User

i was wondering where/ what is the fn lock on this computer as i cant find it anyware and...

Laptop FN Lock?

My boss has a Sony Vaio VGN-AR190G, it seems like FN lock is on, because when he types certain letters that have numbers when pushed with the function key, it types numbers instead of letters. I do not even see a function lock key on this keyboard. I'm not really sure what to do. I've tried googling the issue but haven't come up with a solution. There was a wireless keyboard plugged into the laptop for awhile, I checked that one for a FN lock key and it doesn't have one either.

OrbitzXT, Mar 15, 2021
Thema:

i was wondering where/ what is the fn lock on this computer as i cant find it anyware and...

1. i was wondering where/ what is the fn lock on this computer as i cant find it anyware and... - Similar Threads - was wondering where

2. im trying to install windows 8 but cant find a iso Anyware

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    im trying to install windows 8 but cant find a iso Anyware: if you're wondering why i need windows 8 it's because my laptop had windows 8 but i upgraded it to windows 8.1 and my laptop didn't like it and crashed a lot so I'm trying to downgrade it back...
  3. im trying to install windows 8 but cant find a iso Anyware

in Windows 10 Gaming
    im trying to install windows 8 but cant find a iso Anyware: if you're wondering why i need windows 8 it's because my laptop had windows 8 but i upgraded it to windows 8.1 and my laptop didn't like it and crashed a lot so I'm trying to downgrade it back...
  4. Can't find my FN-lock key :

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't find my FN-lock key :: Hello. I can't find my FN-lock button. Is it possible that my keyboard doesn't have one?If so, is there another way to activate fn-lock? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-find-my-fn-lock-key/4df35077-59c7-4f55-bc89-bf382a7c829a
  5. Can't find my FN-lock key :

Can't find my FN-lock key :: Hello. I can't find my FN-lock button. Is it possible that my keyboard doesn't have one?If so, is there another way to activate fn-lock? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-find-my-fn-lock-key/4df35077-59c7-4f55-bc89-bf382a7c829a
  6. Microsoft Ergonomic Keyboard, where is the FN or F-Lock? How would I F-Lock on this keyboard?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Ergonomic Keyboard, where is the FN or F-Lock? How would I F-Lock on this keyboard?: Microsoft Ergonomic Keyboard, where is the FN or F-Lock? How would I F-Lock on this keyboard? I don't have those buttons. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-ergonomic-keyboard-where-is-the-fn-or-f/b837fb05-1fe9-4b5f-917a-a05e9d5549a7
  7. I was wondering what this button do?

in Windows 10 Customization
    I was wondering what this button do?: What does this desktop button do?[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-was-wondering-what-this-button-do/c1eb1486-d20a-43e4-9306-e4f5ef538b83
  8. I cant find the Num Lock key!

in Windows 10 Customization
    I cant find the Num Lock key!: I know it sounds weird, but I have gone over my new wireless keyboard with magnifying glasses, repeatedly, and I cannot see a Num Lock key. Strangely, the HP User Manual instructs me to "press the Num Lock key" before entering code numbers to insert certain symbols. I'm...
  9. What is SYSTEM? Where can I find it?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    What is SYSTEM? Where can I find it?: My laptop is taking too much data from my phone. And the data usage details says SYSTEM. There are two system listed in the details. One consumes little data but the other one consumes 50mb in a matter of seconds and a few minutes later, my data is all used up. I did not...
  10. What is a WEP key and where can I find it?

What is a WEP key and where can I find it?: I printed something... and next to WEP Key Length is printer 'inactive'. I tried to enter that but it said it was not correct. At another point it asked for a WPS number which I couldn't find either; but, now I don't even know where that was. I am trying to connect a Canon...