Windows 10: I was writing an email and I hit some button on the far right side of my keyboard and now...

Discus and support I was writing an email and I hit some button on the far right side of my keyboard and now... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Basically I was writing an email and I reached too far and hit something on the right side of my keyboard and now whenever I click it highlights... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/HockeyIsPrettyGood, May 12, 2020.

1. I was writing an email and I hit some button on the far right side of my keyboard and now...

Basically I was writing an email and I reached too far and hit something on the right side of my keyboard and now whenever I click it highlights wherever I clicked

submitted by /u/HockeyIsPrettyGood
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/HockeyIsPrettyGood, May 12, 2020

2. I am trying to email a word document to myself.

I would suggest you cancel everything open and start fresh using just these steps:

• Open your Mail app or website
    • Click the New button and write a new email message with your address in the To line
    • Click the Attachment paperclip button and select your Word file to attach
    • Click Send

Shawn 'Cmdr' Keene [MVP], May 12, 2020
  3. right mouse button

Hi Rob,

In order for us to better assist you with your issue on right mouse button, we'd like to ask a few questions.

• Have you made any updates or changes to your computer before experiencing this issue?
    • Have you tried to update your Windows 10 to its latest version?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Looking forward to your response.

Reymichael Ros, May 12, 2020
  4. BlackZero Win User

I was writing an email and I hit some button on the far right side of my keyboard and now...

Far Cry 3 Promotion & Steam

I just got a similar email, but with 'p1', it also clarified the far cry 3 situation.

BlackZero, May 12, 2020
Thema:

I was writing an email and I hit some button on the far right side of my keyboard and now...

1. I was writing an email and I hit some button on the far right side of my keyboard and now... - Similar Threads - was writing email

2. I press every button of the keyboard, it hits several times

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I press every button of the keyboard, it hits several times: HelloLately my system has been having problemsI press every button, it is typed several times very quickly, for example, Computer writes Ccommpputter like thisIn the game, it is quite clear that the buttons are disconnected and connected, for example, I want to walk, as if...
  3. I press every button of the keyboard, it hits several times

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I press every button of the keyboard, it hits several times: HelloLately my system has been having problemsI press every button, it is typed several times very quickly, for example, Computer writes Ccommpputter like thisIn the game, it is quite clear that the buttons are disconnected and connected, for example, I want to walk, as if...
  4. I was unable to see the network & volume buttons in the right side of the I did system...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I was unable to see the network & volume buttons in the right side of the I did system...: I was unable to see the network & volume buttons in the right side of the bar. In addition the minimize function was not showing the active pages in the task bar. So after searching every where when I could not find its solution, I did system restore , now it has been running...
  5. I was unable to see the network & volume buttons in the right side of the I did system...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I was unable to see the network & volume buttons in the right side of the I did system...: I was unable to see the network & volume buttons in the right side of the bar. In addition the minimize function was not showing the active pages in the task bar. So after searching every where when I could not find its solution, I did system restore , now it has been running...
  6. I hit my desk while playing cod. I think i accidently hit a button on my keyboard or...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I hit my desk while playing cod. I think i accidently hit a button on my keyboard or...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/religiousgilf420 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jymepb/i_hit_my_desk_while_playing_cod_i_think_i/
  7. How can I move the title bar buttons to the right side?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I move the title bar buttons to the right side?: It's currently on my left side and I don't know how to fix it. Please help, thanks submitted by /u/ransiri304 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hbdhaa/how_can_i_move_the_title_bar_buttons_to_the_right/
  8. I... hit my laptop and now it's not working.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I... hit my laptop and now it's not working.: Okay listen, before everyone gets super judgemental, I just wanted to say that I was sorry the moment I did it. Got some bad news and reacted super emotional. Well anyways, since it's what happened and now I have a problem, here goes: Hit my laptop on the keyboard I know......
  9. When I print from my notepad, some lines stay on the left side and some are on the right side

in Windows 10 Customization
    When I print from my notepad, some lines stay on the left side and some are on the right side: When I print from my notepad, some lines are to the left and some are to the right with double spacing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-print-from-my-notepad-some-lines-stay-on/93e01c2e-61dd-45c4-b3e3-0df60147a741
  10. There's some strange noise on the right side of my Laptop.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    There's some strange noise on the right side of my Laptop.: I bought the Lenovo Ideapad 330, AMD A9, I have been using it for like 2 weeks now, and there's some strange chirping noise on the right side of my laptop. I'm quite sure that it is the HDD and the noise is continuous and is irritating. I have been told that this could cause...