Windows 10: I waste much time retrying my email address. Can I create a personalized keyboard shortcut...

Discus and support I waste much time retrying my email address. Can I create a personalized keyboard shortcut... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I waste much time retrying my email address. Can I create a personalized keyboard shortcut to paste that where the cursor resides.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by William Conroy, Jul 9, 2019.

1. I waste much time retrying my email address. Can I create a personalized keyboard shortcut...

I waste much time retrying my email address. Can I create a personalized keyboard shortcut to paste that where the cursor resides.

:)

William Conroy, Jul 9, 2019

2. How to create a shortcut for a keyboard shortcut.

Hi Marcos,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are willing to create Keyboard shortcut on Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

I suggest you to follow the steps in the below Microsoft article to create
    a keyboard shortcut for an app.

Create keyboard shortcuts to open desktop apps

Note: The troubleshooting steps in the above link are meant for windows 8, however, you can use the same for windows 10 as well.

Refer below article for more information on Keyboard shortcuts.

Keyboard shortcuts

Please post back with above information and we will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Vinodh_Kumar V, Jul 9, 2019
  3. How does one create shortcuts to start applications?

Hello Michel,

Thank you for bringing up your query on Microsoft Community.

• What happens when you right-click on an app in Start?
    You can create keyboard shortcuts to quickly open the desktop apps you use most often.

Keyboard shortcuts are key combinations that let you complete tasks in Windows that might otherwise take many steps.

Let us follow the steps in the below Microsoft article to
    create a keyboard shortcut
    for an app.

Create keyboard shortcuts to open desktop apps

http://windows.microsoft.com/is-IS/windows-8/create-keyboard-shortcuts-to-open-apps

Note: The troubleshooting steps in the above link are meant for windows 8, however, you can use the same for windows 10 as well.

Also, see: Keyboard shortcuts

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/keyboard-shortcuts

Hope it helps.

Feel free to post if you have any further query on Windows.

Abdul_Malik, Jul 9, 2019
  4. I waste much time retrying my email address. Can I create a personalized keyboard shortcut...

Desktop Shortcut Icons

Hi Mik-Dav,

The desktop shortcut created for a specific website should bear the website's actual logo. With what you've experienced, there could be something wrong with how the shortcut was created.

If you've created the shortcut by selecting Create shortcut, then we suggest that you try the other way, that is by dragging the website icon that appears in the address bar to your desktop. Follow these steps:

• Using Internet Explorer, access a website.
    • Once the website opens, you will see its icon in the address bar.
    • Click and drag the icon on your desktop.

The website shortcut bearing its actual logo should now be saved on your desktop.

Let us know if you need further help.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Jul 9, 2019
Thema:

I waste much time retrying my email address. Can I create a personalized keyboard shortcut...

1. I waste much time retrying my email address. Can I create a personalized keyboard shortcut... - Similar Threads - waste much retrying

2. Can I reuse my email address

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I reuse my email address: Dear sir/madam, My question is that after closing the Microsoft account, we can create a new account from the deleted email id or not. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-reuse-my-email-address/9b6329cc-cd80-4ea2-ba96-c810783001d1
  3. Can I reuse my email address

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I reuse my email address: Dear sir/madam, My question is that after closing the Microsoft account, we can create a new account from the deleted email id or not. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-reuse-my-email-address/9b6329cc-cd80-4ea2-ba96-c810783001d1
  4. Hi. I recently created a new email account but can not remember the email address. I really...

Hi. I recently created a new email account but can not remember the email address. I really...: Hi. I recently created a new email account but can not remember the email address. I really desperately need this as it has a direct debit linked to it. Is there a way I can find it?...
  5. Hello I was trying to create another personal email but i accidently used my personal email...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello I was trying to create another personal email but i accidently used my personal email...: I was trying to create a new separate personal email account when I used my own personal email to create it and I need my old account back i just created it and I don't know how to solve the issue....
  6. Hello I was trying to create another personal email but i accidently used my personal email...

Hello I was trying to create another personal email but i accidently used my personal email...: I was trying to create a new separate personal email account when I used my own personal email to create it and I need my old account back i just created it and I don't know how to solve the issue....
  7. Hello I was trying to create another personal email but i accidently used my personal email...

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. can i create a desktop shortcut to just one of my email accounts in outlook?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    can i create a desktop shortcut to just one of my email accounts in outlook?: I am trying to add one of my outlook email accounts to my desktop via a shortcut.I only want one of the email accounts as a shortcut. Is this possible? How do I do it?...
  9. Why am I having so much time wasted on "Undoing changes".

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why am I having so much time wasted on "Undoing changes".: I am very upset about my computer being unusable , constant updates that will not install. Please contact me, *** Email address is removed for privacy *** I should not have to modify the registry, do your job. Fix it. No reply, taking it further . Microsoft, where is...
  10. Am I wasting my time creating image and recovery disk with Macrium

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Am I wasting my time creating image and recovery disk with Macrium: If I'm going to be reinstalling Win 10 in a couple of weeks (as it appears I can't just roll my Win10 Preview into a Win10 RTM version), is there any point in running the Macrium backup utility, imaging the disk, and crating a Macrium rescue disk? I assume that nothing...