Windows 10: I wat to delete screenshots

Discus and support I wat to delete screenshots in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Several screenshots need to be deleted. How do I do that?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by RuthBaker2, Nov 19, 2019.

1. I wat to delete screenshots

Several screenshots need to be deleted. How do I do that?

:)

RuthBaker2, Nov 19, 2019
  2. rmanasa Win User

Lock vs Login screen screenshot

Hi Josey -

Thanks for the quick reply. While your suggestion does change the sign in process, it doesn't address the differing screenshot question. Following the steps doesn't make the login screenshot the same as the Lock screenshot. As I mentioned, I can't even find the screenshots being used for both screens.

Still looking a solution to this. Open to any other suggestions you might have to the problem. Thanks!

rmanasa, Nov 19, 2019
  3. screenshot function is not working

Hello,

We understand the issue you are facing and will assist you.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open File Explorer and click on This PC in the left navigation pane.
    • Navigate to the location: C:\Users\<Username>\Pictures\Screenshots.
    • Right click on the Screenshots folder and select Properties.
    • Click on the Location tab in the Properties Window.
    • Change the location to the desired location and click on Move.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Nov 19, 2019
  4. topgundcp Win User

I wat to delete screenshots

Unable to delete a folder - Invalid folder name

Suggestion:
    1. Run chkdsk x: /r to make sure that there's no HD corruption.
      x: is the drive containing the folder you want to delete.
    2. Try to delete the folder again. If still does not work, go to step 3.
    3. Download: Download - Linux Mint and create a bootable USB using: Rufus - Create bootable USB
    4. Boot up with Linux Mint and try to delete the folder again.
      NOTE: Unlike WinPE. Linux does not have any Windows permission imposed to it so it is easier to delete.

topgundcp, Nov 19, 2019
Thema:

I wat to delete screenshots

1. I wat to delete screenshots - Similar Threads - wat delete screenshots

2. Deleted Screenshot Folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deleted Screenshot Folder: Hello, recently I deleted the screenshots folder by mistake. I am unable to get it back... Also, not sure where screenshots are being saved curently, please let me know the solution to fix it....
  3. Deleted Screenshot Folder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Deleted Screenshot Folder: Hello, recently I deleted the screenshots folder by mistake. I am unable to get it back... Also, not sure where screenshots are being saved curently, please let me know the solution to fix it....
  4. Screenshot folder deleted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screenshot folder deleted: After uninstalling onedrive i deleted a system folder called onedrive and that folder contains screenshots folder and camera log.so the screenshots folder now is missing, i tried to fix that through registory editor...
  5. Screenshot folder deleted

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screenshot folder deleted: After uninstalling onedrive i deleted a system folder called onedrive and that folder contains screenshots folder and camera log.so the screenshots folder now is missing, i tried to fix that through registory editor...
  6. why screenshots auto deleted

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    why screenshots auto deleted: when i press win+prt sc, i can't find screenshotwhen i was watching screenshot file, the file stores screenshot and it suddenly disappearhow to fix thisi can't use win+shift+s too...
  7. why screenshots auto deleted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why screenshots auto deleted: when i press win+prt sc, i can't find screenshotwhen i was watching screenshot file, the file stores screenshot and it suddenly disappearhow to fix thisi can't use win+shift+s too...
  8. All screenshots deleted

All screenshots deleted: When I went to access my screenshots this morning, I found that all of them were gone without a trace. I tried looking in the recycle bin to see if I had accidentally deleted them and searching for the files to see if they had been moved to another folder, but I couldn't find...
  9. Deleting Screenshots

Deleting Screenshots: Many times, when typing on my laptop, I accidentally hit a key that adds a screenshot to my Dropbox. Matter of fact, it just happened while typing this question. So, my question is: How do I delete all the screenshots I accidentally added to my Dropbox? How do I delete ALL...
  10. Accidentally deleted screenshots folder

Accidentally deleted screenshots folder: Hello, I was trying to get more space in my disk when i deleted "Screenshots" folder and now when i take an screenshoot i dont know where is it, Can i get back my screenshot folder? "PD: Recovery is off"...