Windows 10: I went in safe mode and try to delete this application or so called undeleteable folder but...

Discus and support I went in safe mode and try to delete this application or so called undeleteable folder but... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; plss respond a correct method because i have try some methods they were failed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by :}Diwaker pandey{:, Nov 30, 2022.

1. I went in safe mode and try to delete this application or so called undeleteable folder but...

plss respond a correct method because i have try some methods they were failed

:)

:}Diwaker pandey{:, Nov 30, 2022

2. Help!! Can not delete folder

Safe Mode is definitely my weapon of choice. If an application (including services and startup processes) opens a file stream in that folder, Windows can't delete it until the stream is closed. Because Safe Mode only loads required resources (of which most are in the %windir%) it is very unlikely for the application to be running that is tying up a directory outside of the Windows directory.

If the directory is still tied up in Safe Mode and it is not a directory Windows would ever use, I have to believe it is associated with malware (the malware modified Windows core files to open a stream somewhere in that directory).

FordGT90Concept, Nov 30, 2022
  3. Trouble deleting a folder

Thanks for the suggestion but it says "delete folder failed for E:\....." for each folder I try.

*Confused I went in safe mode and try to delete this application or so called undeleteable folder but... :confused:

Will I be forever stuck with these unnecessary folders? *Oh Well I went in safe mode and try to delete this application or so called undeleteable folder but... :eek:hwell:

oli_ramsay, Nov 30, 2022
  4. I went in safe mode and try to delete this application or so called undeleteable folder but...

0 byte folder cannot be deleted Problem

I have a 0 byte folder and I can't delete it. I'm using win 7 64 bit.
    please help *Cry :cry:

It says access denied when trying, please login as admin blah blah msgs....

I've searched the net for hours, Trying unlocker, fileassassin, and all other 'file deleter' programs out there. tried on safe mode, tried the cmd commands, even in cmd it says access denied, tried the closing explorer.exe and doing the command. I tried changing permissions and atrributes and it says you do not have permission to view or edit this objects permission settings. I logged in as the Administrator and still no hope.

the folder originally contained all my movies but since then i moved(using the move command) all of them someplace else(on another hdd) and I thought it was gone but the folder is still there, 0 bytes. It was shared when i deleted it and still appeared on the shared folders list but inaccessible coz it was already deleted so i 'unshared' the folder from the shared folders list. and so the problem began. the folder is still there and it is undeletable

One surefire way to do it without deleting my files is copying all other files to another HDD and reformat it and copy it back again but my hdd is currently contains 1 tb out of 1.36 and i dont have any hdds with that free space to use.

ALSO I CAN'T OPEN THE FOLDER it says

Location is not available

'directory' is not accessible.
    Access is Denied.

i think its more of a windows glitch than a virus problem

help??? *Frown I went in safe mode and try to delete this application or so called undeleteable folder but... :(

lyndonguitar, Nov 30, 2022
Thema:

I went in safe mode and try to delete this application or so called undeleteable folder but...

1. I went in safe mode and try to delete this application or so called undeleteable folder but... - Similar Threads - went safe mode

2. Undeletable folders

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Undeletable folders: Hi guys,I have installed Windows 11 and right after that, I set everything to go on another partition so my C: Disk be only for Windows and future updates, nothing else. On my other partition, these 3 folders appeared from nowhere from my new settings in...
  3. Undeletable folders

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Undeletable folders: Hi guys,I have installed Windows 11 and right after that, I set everything to go on another partition so my C: Disk be only for Windows and future updates, nothing else. On my other partition, these 3 folders appeared from nowhere from my new settings in...
  4. I went in safe mode and try to delete this application or so called undeleteable folder but...

I went in safe mode and try to delete this application or so called undeleteable folder but...: plss respond a correct method because i have try some methods they were failed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-went-in-safe-mode-and-try-to-delete-this/175ae41c-9954-41e3-a4a1-42d03b8b28d9
  5. I cannot delete a folder, I've tried everything. I have also tried safe mode and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot delete a folder, I've tried everything. I have also tried safe mode and...: I have tried all the methods on internet that i saw to delete this folder but its not deleteing? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-delete-a-folder-ive-tried-everything-i/ed4a62b7-bd93-4b10-9ea4-77ff43e3abfb
  6. I cannot delete a folder, I've tried everything. I have also tried safe mode and...

I cannot delete a folder, I've tried everything. I have also tried safe mode and...: I have tried all the methods on internet that i saw to delete this folder but its not deleteing? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-delete-a-folder-ive-tried-everything-i/ed4a62b7-bd93-4b10-9ea4-77ff43e3abfb
  7. Undeletable Folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Undeletable Folder: There are a bunch of folders that have randomly appeared in my file explorer with no name or properties whatsoever. Nothing. Can't delete or rename them and the only options I have are to mark the folders as Read-only, Hidden, or Archive, but even then it just says the path...
  8. Undeleted folder!

in Windows 10 Support
    Undeleted folder!: Probably after a chkdsk, a folder has been created in C. It has subfolders (50) and files (85). It's not matter of size, it's only 620KB. I just don't want it to exist! It can be renamed (- resist to delete -), cut, moved (not to a USB) but it can't be deleted. I can't...
  9. When you have to boot into SAFE MODE to delete undeleteable temporary files

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    When you have to boot into SAFE MODE to delete undeleteable temporary files: Title. I literally couldn't get them to delete any other way, and I still had to shift+delete for it to finally work. Here was the last half hour or so of my life.... Comprehensive list of other things I tried: -standard delete procedure -shift+delete -gave myself admin...
  10. The Undeletable Folder

in Windows 10 Support
    The Undeletable Folder: Hi there. Yesterday there popped up a folder on my C: drive that is being absolutely stubborn and I can't get it deleted. Things I've tried so far: Select folder, press delete key Right click folder, select delete option Rebooted into safe mode to try and delete it...