Windows 10: I went to check my downloads folder to notice there's a 6.8GB .tmp file... I don't remember...

Discus and support I went to check my downloads folder to notice there's a 6.8GB .tmp file... I don't remember... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/AdrianH2004 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/AdrianH2004, Aug 26, 2020.

1. I went to check my downloads folder to notice there's a 6.8GB .tmp file... I don't remember...

/u/AdrianH2004, Aug 26, 2020

2. annoying tmp files in downloads folder

Hi all,

for a while now my "downloads" folder has been full of .tmp files that make it impossible to find any real downloads in the folder.

I read online these files might be associated with chrome, but I don't know the steps to deal with this issue.

would appreciate help with this

JakeBilchinsky, Aug 26, 2020
  3. Pete[:)] Win User
    Unusual tmp files

I navigated to a folder on my local server and noticed that a tmp file flashed in to view briefly in the folder and then disappeared.

I was able to open a properties view window before it disappeared. It showed a file named EVPS_1744_4132_20201613742.tmp owned by the server of size 0 bytes.

What is this file for and is there any security issue going on?

Pete[:)], Aug 26, 2020
  4. David Haz Win User

I went to check my downloads folder to notice there's a 6.8GB .tmp file... I don't remember...

Windows 10; After Each Prt Job, .TMP File Left in Printers Folder; Can't Delete, Error in Printfilterpipelinesvc.exe

Hello,

For us to isolate the issue about deleting a TMP file after a printing job, kindly respond to the questions below:

• When did the issue started to occur?
    • Does the issue persist when you print using another device?
    • Is your printer a wireless printer?
    As a first troubleshooting step, we suggest that you download and run the
    printing troubleshooter

We look forward to an update from you.

David Haz, Aug 26, 2020
Thema:

I went to check my downloads folder to notice there's a 6.8GB .tmp file... I don't remember...

1. I went to check my downloads folder to notice there's a 6.8GB .tmp file... I don't remember... - Similar Threads - went check downloads

2. .TMP files found with in the folder when I closing the main files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    .TMP files found with in the folder when I closing the main files: It happens that there are some .tmp files appeared in the folder with the master file when I was closing it, can the .tmp files to be deleted ?...
  3. .TMP files found with in the folder when I closing the main files

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    .TMP files found with in the folder when I closing the main files: It happens that there are some .tmp files appeared in the folder with the master file when I was closing it, can the .tmp files to be deleted ?...
  4. I don't remember my password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I don't remember my password: im not typing 6 to 600000 its taking half of my day https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-remember-my-password/97456f38-39a8-4121-a7c1-c60d0655fe3d
  5. I don't remember my password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't remember my password: im not typing 6 to 600000 its taking half of my day https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-remember-my-password/97456f38-39a8-4121-a7c1-c60d0655fe3d
  6. I don't remember my password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. I don't know where my folder and files went

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't know where my folder and files went: I was trying to render a file from Adobe Illustrator. I was in the process of exporting it when the whole folder was gone. SOMEONE HELP ASAP PLEASE!...
  8. I don't know where my folder and files went

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I don't know where my folder and files went: I was trying to render a file from Adobe Illustrator. I was in the process of exporting it when the whole folder was gone. SOMEONE HELP ASAP PLEASE!...
  9. I don't remember my password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I don't remember my password: Hi. I can log in to my computer with pin code but I don't want to use that code anymore. I've tried to change it so many times but I need to know my password for it. But the real problem is I CAN'T REMEMBER MY PASSWORD. I can't see the hint for my password, I can't do...
  10. Remember folder's view settings - don't have that box to check

in Windows 10 Support
    Remember folder's view settings - don't have that box to check: Apologies if this has been covered (surely it must have been). I've searched but can't turn anything up. If I resize a folder's display size on one screen, then all subsequent folders that are opened take on that size, and are displayed on that monitor, rather than...