Windows 10: I went to upgrade a computer and saw a version I cant find any info on.

Discus and support I went to upgrade a computer and saw a version I cant find any info on. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; what is "windows 11 for business"? I know about home and pro, but no idea what this is. Is this a flavor of pro?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by darbok, Oct 9, 2023.

1. darbok Win User

I went to upgrade a computer and saw a version I cant find any info on.

what is "windows 11 for business"? I know about home and pro, but no idea what this is. Is this a flavor of pro?

:)

darbok, Oct 9, 2023
  2. theonedub Win User

GPUz Incorrect Info GF117

I've got the GT620M in a Zenbook and the newest version of GPUz has it listed as a 40nm part whereas all other info on the web suggests its 28nm. Can you investigate, W1z?

Thanks

theonedub, Oct 9, 2023
  3. Video card or RAM need upgrading?

Memtest: no errors after 10 hrs.
    I'm going to perform the Primetest, later on. Get back to you on that.
    I'm going to take it step by step, guys. I need to find the problem with this current computer. I might have to upgrade some components, so that it is still runnable. As for the new one, yes....i will build on it later. I need to find something decent 'gaming experience', all suggestions appreciated. THanks.

itsmeitsme, Oct 9, 2023
  4. aronchick Win User

Stuck in Windows 10 Upgrade

My computer seems to be stuck in a Windows 10 failed upgrade loop. I was running fine on a beta version of Windows 10, and then I came downstairs one morning to see it repeatedly booting, attempting to repair, then rebooting. The steps I've taken to diagnose are:

• Attempting to boot off a USB drive (with all drives disabled in BIOS) - this fails at the point of the blue windows screen
    • Attempting to boot the machine itself and getting into "repair/safe mode" using F7
    • Looking at the BIOS for obvious failures (e.g. RAM that should be there is missing) - nothing obvious is wrong.

I am fairly certain the build version was 9926. For many months, the system would attempt to upgrade, and then say "it failed" for some reason and roll back.

Suggestions for next steps?

aronchick, Oct 9, 2023
Thema:

1. I went to upgrade a computer and saw a version I cant find any info on. - Similar Threads - went upgrade computer

2. so i saw a bsod that says memory management fail and i went to restart my computer and it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    so i saw a bsod that says memory management fail and i went to restart my computer and it...: so i saw a bsod that says memory management fail and i went to restart my computer and it boot loops and it dosent post can anyone help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/so-i-saw-a-bsod-that-says-memory-management-fail/867c9753-ac4d-41b1-bc73-acf55d7f10bf
  3. so i saw a bsod that says memory management fail and i went to restart my computer and it...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    so i saw a bsod that says memory management fail and i went to restart my computer and it...: so i saw a bsod that says memory management fail and i went to restart my computer and it boot loops and it dosent post can anyone help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/so-i-saw-a-bsod-that-says-memory-management-fail/867c9753-ac4d-41b1-bc73-acf55d7f10bf
  4. I went to upgrade a computer and saw a version I cant find any info on.

I went to upgrade a computer and saw a version I cant find any info on.: what is "windows 11 for business"? I know about home and pro, but no idea what this is. Is this a flavor of pro? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-went-to-upgrade-a-computer-and-saw-a-version-i/7ba5af6c-7375-4b5d-8dcb-8db717a12e6e
  5. I cant hear any computer sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant hear any computer sound: My computer audio is not working. It suddenly stop working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-hear-any-computer-sound/b4e590ab-aed1-4fb5-864e-a998859a373f
  6. I cant hear any computer sound

I cant hear any computer sound: My computer audio is not working. It suddenly stop working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-hear-any-computer-sound/b4e590ab-aed1-4fb5-864e-a998859a373f
  7. I cant find the drivers for my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant find the drivers for my computer: Hi, I downloaded windows 10 fresh on my computer and i cannot find the graphics drivers. I went to the manufacturers website but all i found were 64 bit drivers and i need a 32 bit graphics driver. i will put my pc specs down bellow.IntelR CoreTM i3-8145U CPU @ 2.10GHz 2.30...
  8. I cant find the drivers for my computer

I cant find the drivers for my computer: Hi, I downloaded windows 10 fresh on my computer and i cannot find the graphics drivers. I went to the manufacturers website but all i found were 64 bit drivers and i need a 32 bit graphics driver. i will put my pc specs down bellow.IntelR CoreTM i3-8145U CPU @ 2.10GHz 2.30...
  9. I cant find the drivers for my computer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. music; I cant find album info

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    music; I cant find album info: whenever I try to find album info it doesn't let https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/music-i-cant-find-album-info/b720d92b-374e-4856-a8d9-12dcaeba65c8