Windows 10: I will not have my internet modem for a while, is it possible to make my laptop an internet...

Discus and support I will not have my internet modem for a while, is it possible to make my laptop an internet... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Due to some circumstances, my internet modem/router will not be with me for some time, but my internet subscribtion is still going, so is there a way I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Belal TM, Dec 30, 2020.

1. Belal TM Win User

I will not have my internet modem for a while, is it possible to make my laptop an internet...

Due to some circumstances, my internet modem/router will not be with me for some time, but my internet subscribtion is still going, so is there a way I can make my laptop a wireless modem until I get the actual modem back?

:)

Belal TM, Dec 30, 2020
  2. techtome Win User

is nokia n73 modem is OK for internet using in laotop.

hi ,

Is Nokia N73 modem is OK for internet running for laptop, if not pls suggest best phone model to use as a modem for internet runningon laptop via blutooth.

thnx..

techtome, Dec 30, 2020
  3. Cellphone's reliability as Internet modem

Greetings to all, I am new user in this forum.

I've been told that using handphones as internet modem frequently, say 4 hours a day, will decrease their programs/systems performance, and specially batteries, in long term. They say that this situation applies to all kinds of cell phones.

I plan to purchase one of E51, E65, E61, or N80i for my 3G/3,5G Internet connection from my laptop. When off from the laptop, I can use the phone as regular communication tool or as Internet device on its own. That's why I prefer to use a cellphone over a real
    3G modem. But the suggestion about phones reliabilities for Internet modem really makes me think.

Any suggestion or hands-on experience on this matter?

Thank you very much in advance.

hasant---01, Dec 30, 2020
  4. hooj Win User

I will not have my internet modem for a while, is it possible to make my laptop an internet...

Internet Troubles

• My wireless has been fine for years, now it keeps dropping.
    • I checked to see if it was my router but my Internet drops when i'm directly wired to my Modem too.
    It all happened about a month ago but then it sorted itself out for a week or two, now it's happening again.

My Modem is D-LINK 300T.
    My Router BT Voyager 1500.

Is there anyway to sort this out!?

p.s. Could it be that my Modem and Router are wearing out?

Thema:

1. I will not have my internet modem for a while, is it possible to make my laptop an internet... - Similar Threads - internet modem while

2. My laptop connected to internet but no internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop connected to internet but no internet: My laptop got connected with wifi but has no internet https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-connected-to-internet-but-no-internet/45f4b5ae-3c84-4d9d-92ec-ef868692e2eb
  3. My laptop connected to internet but no internet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop connected to internet but no internet: My laptop got connected with wifi but has no internet https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-connected-to-internet-but-no-internet/45f4b5ae-3c84-4d9d-92ec-ef868692e2eb
  4. I have an internet issue not related to the modem or cables

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have an internet issue not related to the modem or cables: I've been surfing sites mostly on Mozilla Firefox and pages are slow to download. Oddly, Amazon and YouTube work well...I have no idea why these two are okay.Sometimes, my browser brings up a blank screen, or one with an error message like the following saying Secure...
  5. I have an internet issue not related to the modem or cables

I have an internet issue not related to the modem or cables: I've been surfing sites mostly on Mozilla Firefox and pages are slow to download. Oddly, Amazon and YouTube work well...I have no idea why these two are okay.Sometimes, my browser brings up a blank screen, or one with an error message like the following saying Secure...
  6. I have an internet issue not related to the modem or cables

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I have an internet issue not related to the modem or cables: I've been surfing sites mostly on Mozilla Firefox and pages are slow to download. Sometimes, it just brings up a blank screen, or one with an error message. This has happened in Microsoft Edge and Chrome, so I don't think I turned off or on anything in Firefox. The problem...
  7. My Modem internet is so slow.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Modem internet is so slow.: Help, My Modem internet is so slow and when I play on Minecraft my ping is good but if I play on Roblox it's just trash. I tried everything to fix it but nothing can....
  8. My Modem internet is so slow.

My Modem internet is so slow.: Help, My Modem internet is so slow and when I play on Minecraft my ping is good but if I play on Roblox it's just trash. I tried everything to fix it but nothing can....
  9. My Headphone makes my internet slow on my laptop.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My Headphone makes my internet slow on my laptop.: Hi, This is the first time that I put something here, anyway, a few years ago I bought a Chinese Headphone (Bluedio T5 turbine) Because it is cheaper, wireless and noise canceling. When it arrived I started using it in my day-to-day on my Samsung Laptop (windows 10) a little...
  10. INTERNET, MODEM

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    INTERNET, MODEM: Hello. I created a standard user account in Windows 10. My modem which works okay in the administrator account is not working in the standard user account... Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internet-modem/8bb8b0e0-ed2a-4e93-89f5-4632996d524c