Windows 10: I WILL POP UP EVERY TIME YOU SWITCH THE LANGUAGE

Discus and support I WILL POP UP EVERY TIME YOU SWITCH THE LANGUAGE in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Masterez [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Masterez, Jan 9, 2020.

1. I WILL POP UP EVERY TIME YOU SWITCH THE LANGUAGE

/u/Masterez, Jan 9, 2020
  2. SamuelLV Win User

Problem with switching languages

Hello Katie,

I would suggest you follow troubleshooting steps: remove the other languages installed on your PC except for English and install these languages again:

Press Windows + I

Tap on Time & Language

Tap on Region & language

Select English which you will find under Windows display language the dropdown list

When you are under preferred languages, ensure that English is at the top. In case you cannot find English on top, click on the English language and then click on the up arrow to move up the language.

Remove the other languages installed on the PC.

After that refer to Add an input language which you will find in the article

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/402767...

SamuelLV, Jan 9, 2020
  3. avi12641 Win User
    Prevent language from automatically being changed

• Since Keyla has stopped working.
    • Two.
    • When I test if the language stays after switching between programs - I switch to a different program, then switch the language, then switch to the previous program.
    The steps you suggested didn't work, as I don't want to remove any of the languages.

avi12641, Jan 9, 2020
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

I WILL POP UP EVERY TIME YOU SWITCH THE LANGUAGE

Unable to switch languages after update

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand how frustrating it could be when the features are not working properly. Please reply to the following questions to help you further.

• How many languages are installed on the computer currently?
    • What happens when you try to switch between the languages?
    • Which edition of Windows 10 is installed on the computer?

I suggest you to remove the other languages installed on the computer except English, and install the languages again. Please follow the steps mentioned to remove the languages:

1. Press and hold Windows + I key on the keyboard to open Settings.
    2. Click on Time & Language.
    3. Click on Region & language.
    4. Under Windows display language, select
      English from the dropdown list.
    5. Now, under preferred languages make sure that
      English
      language is at the top. If you don’t see English language on top click on the English language and click on the up arrow to move the language at top.
    6. Now, remove the other languages installed on the computer.

You can refer the section Add an input language from the article
    Add and switch input and display language preferences in Windows 10
    to add an input language.

Hope it helps.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Jan 9, 2020
Thema:

I WILL POP UP EVERY TIME YOU SWITCH THE LANGUAGE

1. I WILL POP UP EVERY TIME YOU SWITCH THE LANGUAGE - Similar Threads - POP EVERY SWITCH

2. This pop ups every time I open my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This pop ups every time I open my computer: Every time I open https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-pop-ups-every-time-i-open-my-computer/a793a15b-2efb-4680-87aa-a416c0edc2fc
  3. This pop ups every time I open my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    This pop ups every time I open my computer: Every time I open https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-pop-ups-every-time-i-open-my-computer/a793a15b-2efb-4680-87aa-a416c0edc2fc
  4. Every time that I a program Microsoft store pops up.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Every time that I a program Microsoft store pops up.: Every time that I try to install a program by clicking on the setup.exe file, the Windows store pops up and asks me if I want to search the Microsoft Store for the app that I am trying to install. The strange thing is this only happens when I install a program and never does...
  5. Every time that I a program Microsoft store pops up.

Every time that I a program Microsoft store pops up.: Every time that I try to install a program by clicking on the setup.exe file, the Windows store pops up and asks me if I want to search the Microsoft Store for the app that I am trying to install. The strange thing is this only happens when I install a program and never does...
  6. The "How do you want to open this file?" pop up pops up every time I restart my laptop and...

The "How do you want to open this file?" pop up pops up every time I restart my laptop and...: My Laptop: Samsung Galaxy Book Flex2 AlphaVersion of Windows: Windows 11 Home https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-how-do-you-want-to-open-this-file-pop-up-pops/4e787132-faec-4c63-9c93-495c5b01c8f4
  7. The "How do you want to open this file?" pop up pops up every time I restart my laptop and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The "How do you want to open this file?" pop up pops up every time I restart my laptop and...: My Laptop: Samsung Galaxy Book Flex2 AlphaVersion of Windows: Windows 11 Home https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-how-do-you-want-to-open-this-file-pop-up-pops/4e787132-faec-4c63-9c93-495c5b01c8f4
  8. Box Pops Up Every Time I sign In

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Box Pops Up Every Time I sign In: I upgraded my Nvidia GPU drivers to a hotfix version, 461.51, which installed with a constant "NVIDIA Web Helper.exe -Bad Image C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\VCRUNTIME140.0dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the...
  9. I will pop up every time you switch the language

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I will pop up every time you switch the language: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Masterez [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/emnqyz/i_will_pop_up_every_time_you_switch_the_language/
  10. Every time I press Win+G this pops up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Every time I press Win+G this pops up: [img] Every time I press Win+G this pops up 112734