Windows 10: I will try last 4 days everyday 20 times bitlocker recovery key

Discus and support I will try last 4 days everyday 20 times bitlocker recovery key in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I will try last 4-5 days everytime but don’t provide recovery key... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Narvinder Kaler, Dec 2, 2023.

1. I will try last 4 days everyday 20 times bitlocker recovery key

I will try last 4-5 days everytime but don’t provide recovery key

:)

Narvinder Kaler, Dec 2, 2023

2. bitlocker recovery key

Hi Singh,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to get clarity on this issue and assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. Are you not able login to your computer due to BitLocker Recovery Key?
    2. Did you ever setup BitLocker Recovery Key on your computer?
    3. Are you not able to login to your Microsoft Account to find the BitLocker Recovery Key?
    4. Are you using Windows 10 Home or Windows 10 Professional?

Meanwhile, try finding BitLocker Recovery Key if you have ever setup BitLocker Recovery Key for your computer.

Please elaborate on the issue, so that we can understand the concern and get back to us to help you further.

Shafeeq_Khan, Dec 2, 2023
  3. saqib_415 Win User
    Lost bitlocker recovery key

I have lost my bitlocker recovery key and tried following the recovery steps. I have also searched and tried following the command prompts suggested but none have worked.

saqib_415, Dec 2, 2023
  4. Xylee Del Win User

I will try last 4 days everyday 20 times bitlocker recovery key

Xylee Del, Dec 2, 2023
Thema:

I will try last 4 days everyday 20 times bitlocker recovery key

1. I will try last 4 days everyday 20 times bitlocker recovery key - Similar Threads - try last days

2. I will try last 4 days everyday 20 times bitlocker recovery key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I will try last 4 days everyday 20 times bitlocker recovery key: I will try last 4-5 days everytime but don’t provide recovery key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-will-try-last-4-days-everyday-20-times-bitlocker/bc8a2809-0a0e-4646-a4f0-3e96bc7af29c
  3. I will try last 4 days everyday 20 times bitlocker recovery key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I will try last 4 days everyday 20 times bitlocker recovery key: I will try last 4-5 days everytime but don’t provide recovery key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-will-try-last-4-days-everyday-20-times-bitlocker/bc8a2809-0a0e-4646-a4f0-3e96bc7af29c
  4. Bitlocker recovery key retrieval - Last try

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bitlocker recovery key retrieval - Last try: My Dell G3 series laptop got ruined as it got coffee all over it but thankfully my hard drive is readable still. I cannot afford to lose that data, its my 3 years of work. Whenever my hard disk is detected, it is asking me for a 48-bit bitlocker key which I never remember...
  5. Bitlocker recovery key retrieval - Last try

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bitlocker recovery key retrieval - Last try: My Dell G3 series laptop got ruined as it got coffee all over it but thankfully my hard drive is readable still. I cannot afford to lose that data, its my 3 years of work. Whenever my hard disk is detected, it is asking me for a 48-bit bitlocker key which I never remember...
  6. Getting SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED BSOD everyday since last 3 days

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Getting SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED BSOD everyday since last 3 days: I've been getting BSOD consistently since the last three days. Once per day as far as I remember.I've followed this guide to get and upload the following files --Minidump files latest 3MSinfo32 outputSpeccy outputLink to files...
  7. trying to find bitlocker recovery key

trying to find bitlocker recovery key: My wife's computer purchased 2017 stopped working. I removed the hard drive in order to recover her data and found that it was bitlocker encrypted. I logged into her microsoft account, found this device, asked for the recovery key and it takes me to a "page not found"...
  8. Windows crashed into BSoD 3 times in last 4 days

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows crashed into BSoD 3 times in last 4 days: As the subject suggests It's crashing so many times. I ran the crash dump file through WinDbg I got an analysis but couldn't actually understand what caused the issue. Below I'm linking the copy paste of the analysis. https://pastebin.com/jd9GfQhg...
  9. Bitlocker key or recovery key

Bitlocker key or recovery key: Help, i turned off my Dell computer a few hours later after a update i tried to reboot my compter but its asking for a bitlocker key or recovery key. I spent 2.5 hours on the phone with Dell support than microsoft support to no avail. They are both blaming the other while im...
  10. BitLocker Asks for Recovery Key Every 3-4 Boots

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    BitLocker Asks for Recovery Key Every 3-4 Boots: The subject says it all. I have to enter the 48-digit key for BitLocker very frequently. I've got the key, but its a pain to enter the key. Just to make it more annoying, I've got an Asus convertable laptop/tablet and it goes into table mode so the screen is sideways. I've...