Windows 10: I wiped my computer but it won’t let me get past “Hi There”

Discus and support I wiped my computer but it won’t let me get past “Hi There” in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So I recenty wiped my computer and it, after getting rid of the files, gave me the screen with “Hi There, lets get a few basic things out of the way”.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by GabrielUgarte, Mar 9, 2019.

1. I wiped my computer but it won’t let me get past “Hi There”

So I recenty wiped my computer and it, after getting rid of the files, gave me the screen with “Hi There, lets get a few basic things out of the way”. After I put in my information it gives me the screen telling me how to get the update to “keep things working again”. It says that if the pc uses wifi then to click next, so I did but after clicking next it gives me the “just a moment” screen until it restarts and brings me back to the “Hi There” screen.

:)

GabrielUgarte, Mar 9, 2019

2. after latest update my phone lost his network and won t work...several times restart by himself...also wi-fi tile won t work

after latest update my phone lost his network and won t work...several times restart by himself...also wi-fi tile won t work

radelovrić, Mar 9, 2019
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

tops, Mar 9, 2019
  4. I wiped my computer but it won’t let me get past “Hi There”

my computer won`t wake up after goes to sleep

these computer won`t wake up after goes to sleep ?

oscarperezvc, Mar 9, 2019
Thema:

I wiped my computer but it won’t let me get past “Hi There”

1. I wiped my computer but it won’t let me get past “Hi There” - Similar Threads - wiped computer won’t

2. My gaming computer won’t let me sign in

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    My gaming computer won’t let me sign in: My asus gaming computer won’t let me log in it says the sign in option isn’t available because of failed sing in attempts or repeated shut down I tried to leave it on for two hours but it keeps shutting down by itself and it’s been like this all day what should I do...
  3. My gaming computer won’t let me sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My gaming computer won’t let me sign in: My asus gaming computer won’t let me log in it says the sign in option isn’t available because of failed sing in attempts or repeated shut down I tried to leave it on for two hours but it keeps shutting down by itself and it’s been like this all day what should I do...
  4. My computer won’t let me login in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer won’t let me login in: Hello so recently my computer has not let me get in my settings or anything to do with windows. Yesterday I was going to log in and my account never popped up just a blurred screen my computer will not let me do anything. Keep getting a error when I do a start up repair won’t...
  5. My computer won’t let me login in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer won’t let me login in: Hello so recently my computer has not let me get in my settings or anything to do with windows. Yesterday I was going to log in and my account never popped up just a blurred screen my computer will not let me do anything. Keep getting a error when I do a start up repair won’t...
  6. My computer won’t let me login in

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. My computer won’t let me sign in

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My computer won’t let me sign in: I just bought my computer second hand from cousin who used it for school, and i had to factory reset it because it still had all of his information on it. the first time i tried to reset it, it died or something before it could finish. i say or something because even though...
  8. My computer won’t let me sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer won’t let me sign in: I just bought my computer second hand from cousin who used it for school, and i had to factory reset it because it still had all of his information on it. the first time i tried to reset it, it died or something before it could finish. i say or something because even though...
  9. My computer won’t let me sign in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  10. Computer won’t let me in.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Computer won’t let me in.: I purchased a new computer two days ago. The camera wouldn’t work until I installed supposedly critical windows 10 updates. It then worked and all was well until I turned on today. At the screen where I enter my pin, it won’t let me enter anything. I tried to access forgotten...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. not able to get past Hi there screen on hp stream 7

2. computer wont get past hi there screen after reset

3. i wiped my laptop and now it wont update

4. dell laptop keeps going to the hi there screen,
  5. dell laptop wont let me log on after resetting network settings