Windows 10: I wiped my laptop disk and got stuck

Discus and support I wiped my laptop disk and got stuck in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My Asus Vivobook got stuck at 54% in a reset so i hard reseted it and this black screen appeared saying: A configuration change was requested to clear... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AlanPerez3, Aug 16, 2019.

1. I wiped my laptop disk and got stuck

My Asus Vivobook got stuck at 54% in a reset so i hard reseted it and this black screen appeared saying:

A configuration change was requested to clear this computer TPM (Trusted Platform Module)

I pressed F12 and the screen has been black for a while now

:)

AlanPerez3, Aug 16, 2019

2. Disk Wipe

Hello,

I've recently traded in a faulty laptop at a Microsoft store but forgot to wipe the hard disk. Does Microsoft stores wipe them?

Htet Aung Myin, Aug 16, 2019
  3. Eric Ber Win User
    Toshiba satellite laptop disk error

Hi,

This issue normally occurs when there is a faulty hard drive. To assist you better, kindly answer the questions below:

• Have you made any changes to your computer prior to this issue?
    • Have you tried the troubleshooting steps provided on this
      link
      that was proved by Wungraileng Vashi on December 4, 2015?

If the issue persists, we suggest that you contact the manufacturer of your device for further assistance.

Regards.

Eric Ber, Aug 16, 2019
  4. n-ster Win User

I wiped my laptop disk and got stuck

n-ster, Aug 16, 2019
Thema:

I wiped my laptop disk and got stuck

1. I wiped my laptop disk and got stuck - Similar Threads - wiped laptop disk

2. Windows update wiped my whole laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows update wiped my whole laptop: The latest Windows 10 update seemed to crash while in progress and wiped everything off my laptop including downloaded software (like FL studio) and every file/document. I've tried recovering things using windows.old and data recovery options (like EaseUS) but this hasn't...
  3. MY LAPTOP IS A DEMO I GOT FROM BESTBUY

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    MY LAPTOP IS A DEMO I GOT FROM BESTBUY: IS THE PROBLEM I HAD TO RESET IT AND I TOOK ALL THE WINDOWS APP AND FILES FROM IT ,, AND NOW I NEED TO DOWNLOAD WINDOWS AGAIN HOW DO I THAT ON MY HP .LAPTOP, NO DVD OUTLET, ONLY WAY IS A FLASH DRIVE . AND WHERE ON LINE CAN I GET THE LINK FROM .. CAN U HELP ME,, THANK YOU...
  4. I think my laptop got hacked

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I think my laptop got hacked: Last Saturday my laptop was making noise when I opened it to get on. It said I had been hacked and to call a number, which I did. The lady sounded like she was from India. She showed me where my laptop had been hacked since 2010. She moved so fast. I ended up paying for...
  5. i got a code 45 on my laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    i got a code 45 on my laptop: my nvidia gpu seemed to disappear after using ddu to install nvidia drivers but it says nvidia intaller failed but at the system check it seems to pass so then i check for hidden devices in device manager and then i find my gpu under display adapters and just to tell the...
  6. Everything is wiped off of my laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Everything is wiped off of my laptop: A bad update happened according to the person who looked at my laptop. Nothing works there is a single icon and if you click on it, it is described as not their. It will not connect to internet as it says nothing is nearby (there is). I can not search and windows taskbar...
  7. Upgrade got stuck.

Upgrade got stuck.: Upgrade assistant is showing 99% update percent complete for 5 hours. All download is done. Task manager shows 0% CPU use by update assistant . What to do now? [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
  8. Automatic Update Completely Wiped My Laptop

Automatic Update Completely Wiped My Laptop: Last night, there was an automatic update on my laptop. When I woke up this morning, there was a message informing me that I needed to install an operating system. Which should not be the case, because I ALREADY HAD WINDOWS 10. After that message, my computer attempted to...
  9. A Windows 10 update got stuck when booting my laptop computer

A Windows 10 update got stuck when booting my laptop computer: How can I boot my computer now that a Windows 10 update got stuck when booting my laptop computer and I can't get on now https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/a-windows-10-update-got-stuck-when-booting-my/8b7cbc70-5814-4684-8e16-260b25987993
  10. Pc got stuck

Pc got stuck: My pc got stuck, actually it was affect with virus first, many progu got installed n error message came in 100 . Then i factory image reset my pc . Then i started with yhe setup of Cortana n os setup. Suddenly it got stuck then i restarted my pc (force restart) .then it cam...