Windows 10: I wiped my laptop disk and got stuck

Discus and support I wiped my laptop disk and got stuck in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My Asus Vivobook got stuck at 54% in a reset so i hard reseted it and this black screen appeared saying: A configuration change was requested to clear... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AlanPerez3, Aug 16, 2019.

1. I wiped my laptop disk and got stuck

My Asus Vivobook got stuck at 54% in a reset so i hard reseted it and this black screen appeared saying:

A configuration change was requested to clear this computer TPM (Trusted Platform Module)

I pressed F12 and the screen has been black for a while now

:)

AlanPerez3, Aug 16, 2019

2. Disk Wipe

Hello,

I've recently traded in a faulty laptop at a Microsoft store but forgot to wipe the hard disk. Does Microsoft stores wipe them?

Htet Aung Myin, Aug 16, 2019
  3. Eric Ber Win User
    Toshiba satellite laptop disk error

Hi,

This issue normally occurs when there is a faulty hard drive. To assist you better, kindly answer the questions below:

• Have you made any changes to your computer prior to this issue?
    • Have you tried the troubleshooting steps provided on this
      link
      that was proved by Wungraileng Vashi on December 4, 2015?

If the issue persists, we suggest that you contact the manufacturer of your device for further assistance.

Regards.

Eric Ber, Aug 16, 2019
  4. n-ster Win User

I wiped my laptop disk and got stuck

n-ster, Aug 16, 2019
Thema:

I wiped my laptop disk and got stuck

1. I wiped my laptop disk and got stuck - Similar Threads - wiped laptop disk

2. My laptop got stuck in boot menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop got stuck in boot menu: My laptop have window that and it window defender got some problem and it not on and I talk to customer care thay said that reinstall windows 10 it will fix but after reinstall windows 10 my laptop off and it start and blue screen after some time now it is stuck in boot menu...
  3. My laptop got stuck in boot menu

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My laptop got stuck in boot menu: My laptop have window that and it window defender got some problem and it not on and I talk to customer care thay said that reinstall windows 10 it will fix but after reinstall windows 10 my laptop off and it start and blue screen after some time now it is stuck in boot menu...
  4. Why did my laptop some of my laptop data got wiped?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why did my laptop some of my laptop data got wiped?: Hello. So today I turned on my laptop logged in and the wallpaper was reset all my folders were still there but removed from desktop and when I opened word and Firefox it didn't save my data and was guiding me through the installation.Is there any way to recover my data...
  5. Why did my laptop some of my laptop data got wiped?

Why did my laptop some of my laptop data got wiped?: Hello. So today I turned on my laptop logged in and the wallpaper was reset all my folders were still there but removed from desktop and when I opened word and Firefox it didn't save my data and was guiding me through the installation.Is there any way to recover my data...
  6. Why did my laptop some of my laptop data got wiped?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. My Laptop got stuck on recovery Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Laptop got stuck on recovery Screen: My laptop was updating, but for some reason during this updating it got stuck. The start logo doesn’t appear anymore, I have been trying with the hard reset to boot the laptop and nothing. I tried with the creation of the windows media USB, but my laptops does not reconnect...
  8. My Laptop got stuck on recovery Screen

My Laptop got stuck on recovery Screen: My laptop was updating, but for some reason during this updating it got stuck. The start logo doesn’t appear anymore, I have been trying with the hard reset to boot the laptop and nothing. I tried with the creation of the windows media USB, but my laptops does not reconnect...
  9. My disks in my laptop got deleted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My disks in my laptop got deleted: My disks in my laptop suddenly got deleted also my games. there is only one disk on my laptop that is local disk c. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-disks-in-my-laptop-got-deleted/596f2367-2049-4e80-883b-c3d3efd766d3
  10. My disks in my laptop got deleted

My disks in my laptop got deleted: My disks in my laptop suddenly got deleted also my games. there is only one disk on my laptop that is local disk c. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-disks-in-my-laptop-got-deleted/596f2367-2049-4e80-883b-c3d3efd766d3