Windows 10: I wish it was the first time that this happened

Discus and support I wish it was the first time that this happened in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/redditForSoccer [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/redditForSoccer, Dec 28, 2019.

1. I wish it was the first time that this happened

/u/redditForSoccer, Dec 28, 2019
  2. mlee49 Win User

Memory settings for i7 920 1st time builder

The i7 clubhouse hase some good details on us i7 owners specs and tips. I suggest running your ram at 2:8 ratio or 1066 with your listed timings and increase your cpu frequency to overclock till you wish.

mlee49, Dec 28, 2019
  3. Why Oh Why Is This Happening All The Time

Hi peeps, can you help? I run Revo Uninstaller and do a junk scan to remove, er, junk. But I have noticed that this always is in the list despite deleting...

I wish it was the first time that this happened [​IMG]

I have tried, to reinstall Mail & Calender as suggested on some forums to no avail. I have also tried to repair the Store Cache as another suggested, but this always stays put. Where is it from and how do I remove it all together? Thank you for your time and expert opinion

Silencious, Dec 28, 2019
  4. bennetwa Win User

I wish it was the first time that this happened

Windows 10 Home: Extremely Long Boot Times & Sometimes Not At All

Thanks for the suggestion but this didn't work. And for completing step 3 and 4 I had to reverse them and perform step 4 1st and then step 3 next. I don't know if going out of order makes a difference but the two times I'd try to do step 3, it came back with a message saying my only options were On or Off.

And just for clarification on Step 2 what kind of file did you place in the c root to take up the hiberfile space? A video file? That's what I did, specifically Back to the Future, with a little bit of wishful thinking that it would take my system back in time to a point when it was working.

bennetwa, Dec 28, 2019
Thema:

I wish it was the first time that this happened

1. I wish it was the first time that this happened - Similar Threads - wish was happened

2. I Got BSOD for first time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I Got BSOD for first time: Hello, i have been using my laptop for a year. Never gotten a BSOD. This is my first time and i am worried. I am playing overwatch and then i closed it to open chrome and i just got BSOD i only have one dump file: https://files.catbox.moe/ju6fm1.dmp...
  3. When opening files with videos in them for the first time, this happens.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When opening files with videos in them for the first time, this happens.: Is this normal??This video shows exactly what I'm concerned about. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKbbkl0KHWE&ab_channel=CameronIvankovic I don't want this to be something that I need to deal with everytime I turn my computer on or something.P.S. It is midnight for me so I...
  4. When opening files with videos in them for the first time, this happens.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    When opening files with videos in them for the first time, this happens.: Is this normal??This video shows exactly what I'm concerned about. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKbbkl0KHWE&ab_channel=CameronIvankovic I don't want this to be something that I need to deal with everytime I turn my computer on or something.P.S. It is midnight for me so I...
  5. When opening files with videos in them for the first time, this happens.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. First time this has happened, should I be concerned? (I’m a bit worried)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    First time this has happened, should I be concerned? (I’m a bit worried): [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Llama-thrust [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/iy8luy/first_time_this_has_happened_should_i_be/
  7. Keys function change, not the first time it happens

Keys function change, not the first time it happens: It started by the shift and windows button not working, and then things like with caps lock it's without caps lock, pressing on anything opens a google page, space bar removes every text, second time i resetted it typed symbols instead of letters, i tried fn + numlock, i dont...
  8. Keys function change, not the first time it happens

Keys function change, not the first time it happens: It started by the shift and windows button not working, and then things like with caps lock it's without caps lock, pressing on anything opens a google page, space bar removes every text, second time i resetted it typed symbols instead of letters, i tried fn + numlock, i dont...
  9. what exactly happens during the first time setup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what exactly happens during the first time setup: i am currently on windows 10 build 1809. it has .net frameworks 4.8.3. the c++ redistributables that i have are 2005, 2008, 2010, 2012, 2013 and 2017. i have directx 12 i am using steam to download games. when i download some games they will download redistributable files...
  10. Help with BSOD first time it happens on Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Help with BSOD first time it happens on Windows 10: Got a BSOD with this particular message SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (fileinfo.sys) first time I see it. My computer has lately been crashing randomly lately and I cant understand why. There isn't much I can say about it because I'am not so good at understanding computers I know...