Windows 10: I wish to pay in Euros online instead of ZARs for my monthly fee.

Discus and support I wish to pay in Euros online instead of ZARs for my monthly fee. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; My bill is R89 how do I pay the equivalent in Euros?... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by lexabnett, Sep 7, 2019.

1. lexabnett Win User

I wish to pay in Euros online instead of ZARs for my monthly fee.

My bill is R89 how do I pay the equivalent in Euros?

:)

lexabnett, Sep 7, 2019

2. do you have to pay a monthly fee for windows 10 pro?

If I bought windows 10 pro not upgraded do I have to pay a monthly or yearly fee?

KamaehuAkina, Sep 7, 2019
  3. L0nd0nder Win User
    While Windows 10 is free now will there be a monthly fee later?

Recently there has been a trend to charge customers a monthly fee for the software they use as indeed you are now doing with office etc. I have heard a rumour that windows 10 will only be free for a year and then a monthly fee will be introduced if you
    want to continue using the software. Is this correct or can we update with confidence knowing that windows 10 will be ours until we update it with a newer product when we wish to? Many thanks.

L0nd0nder, Sep 7, 2019
  4. I wish to pay in Euros online instead of ZARs for my monthly fee.

internet access fees

hello if i pay every monthly to internet provider , and i get all free no download cap or upload , so do i still have to pay windows 10 fees ?

juliusandrejus, Sep 7, 2019
Thema:

I wish to pay in Euros online instead of ZARs for my monthly fee.

1. I wish to pay in Euros online instead of ZARs for my monthly fee. - Similar Threads - wish pay Euros

2. I wish to save my pictures

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    I wish to save my pictures: I have problems with my Dell which I believe can be solved only by wiping and re install. or so Dell tells me Is there a way a stupid man can download his pics to a disc or whatever and reinstall later? I have pictures in Pictures Fotoroom Downloads and Canon whatever....
  3. Modem Recommendation To Replace Internet Monthly Fee?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Modem Recommendation To Replace Internet Monthly Fee?: We have optimum online internet. We have an arris 802 modem and a netgear router that was given to us years ago when when had optimum installed. So they basically lent it to us and if we ever no longer want their service, we would have to return the modem and wireless router....
  4. Pending Fee

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Pending Fee: Hello, I've put a gift card on my Microsoft account as a payment method and I see $1 was taken out and listed as "Pending-Microsoft*Store". I have read this charge is temporary, but I would like to know when it will go away, as I can not buy what I was wanting due to the lack...
  5. update problems paying online

in Windows 10 Customization
    update problems paying online: since windows update on my laptop i am unable to purchase anything on ebay ...i get a small red circle with a red line through it when i attempt to pay . other devices not on windows work fine so it is a windows problem . Any ideas ?...
  6. Can't pay for 1 month of Xbox Game Pass

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't pay for 1 month of Xbox Game Pass: I tried paying for Xbox Game Pass on the Microsoft Store as it was on sale for $1. I have the funds to buy this, but it keeps nagging me to put in a new payment method. Is there anyway this can be solved?...
  7. fees

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    fees: Is there an annual fee for using windows? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/fees/2101e77f-8c50-478f-8938-50ddeda797bb
  8. I wish to update my printer driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I wish to update my printer driver: I wish to update my printer driver.Samsung-331OND https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/i-wish-to-update-my-printer-driver/0d6d42fb-bb59-41b0-a72f-9c0cfb0a4ab0
  9. Fee App games - my take

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fee App games - my take: While setting up a new Win 10 laptop for the wife, I downloaded several simple free games from the App Store. What utter trash - they are nothing more than vehicles for loads of ads. Very distracting! Bill 42756
  10. Euro sign

in Windows 10 Support
    Euro sign: Is it possible to change the dollar key to a euro sign on the keyboard? I know I can use ALT+0128, but wanted to have it on a key if poss. Thank you 73155