Windows 10: I wish to pay in Euros online instead of ZARs for my monthly fee.

Discus and support I wish to pay in Euros online instead of ZARs for my monthly fee. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; My bill is R89 how do I pay the equivalent in Euros?... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by lexabnett, Sep 7, 2019.

1. lexabnett Win User

I wish to pay in Euros online instead of ZARs for my monthly fee.

My bill is R89 how do I pay the equivalent in Euros?

:)

lexabnett, Sep 7, 2019

2. do you have to pay a monthly fee for windows 10 pro?

If I bought windows 10 pro not upgraded do I have to pay a monthly or yearly fee?

KamaehuAkina, Sep 7, 2019
  3. L0nd0nder Win User
    While Windows 10 is free now will there be a monthly fee later?

Recently there has been a trend to charge customers a monthly fee for the software they use as indeed you are now doing with office etc. I have heard a rumour that windows 10 will only be free for a year and then a monthly fee will be introduced if you
    want to continue using the software. Is this correct or can we update with confidence knowing that windows 10 will be ours until we update it with a newer product when we wish to? Many thanks.

L0nd0nder, Sep 7, 2019
  4. I wish to pay in Euros online instead of ZARs for my monthly fee.

internet access fees

hello if i pay every monthly to internet provider , and i get all free no download cap or upload , so do i still have to pay windows 10 fees ?

juliusandrejus, Sep 7, 2019
Thema:

I wish to pay in Euros online instead of ZARs for my monthly fee.

1. I wish to pay in Euros online instead of ZARs for my monthly fee. - Similar Threads - wish pay Euros

2. I'm paying you a monthly fee, but I can't access your system to upgrade my laptop to...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I'm paying you a monthly fee, but I can't access your system to upgrade my laptop to...: I'm paying you a monthly fee, but I can't access your system to upgrade my laptop to windows 10. I don't recall seeing a product key however I'm not very experienced with your set up. Please adv...
  3. Why am I paying a monthly fee for a service I didn't sign up for?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why am I paying a monthly fee for a service I didn't sign up for?: Why am I paying a monthly fee for a service I didn't sign up for? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-am-i-paying-a-monthly-fee-for-a-service-i/48e48ca8-63d4-4272-8a67-2c64a4c4e989
  4. Why am I paying a monthly fee for a service I didn't sign up for?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Why am I paying a monthly fee for a service I didn't sign up for?: Why am I paying a monthly fee for a service I didn't sign up for? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-am-i-paying-a-monthly-fee-for-a-service-i/48e48ca8-63d4-4272-8a67-2c64a4c4e989
  5. Why am I paying a monthly fee for a service I didn't sign up for?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. why do I have to pay for help when I already pay a monthly fee for service?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    why do I have to pay for help when I already pay a monthly fee for service?: I am 82 years old and need to speak verbally with a live person. I have been a Microsoft customer for years. why do I have to pay for help? I already pay you monthly...
  7. why do I have to pay for help when I already pay a monthly fee for service?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why do I have to pay for help when I already pay a monthly fee for service?: I am 82 years old and need to speak verbally with a live person. I have been a Microsoft customer for years. why do I have to pay for help? I already pay you monthly...
  8. why do I have to pay for help when I already pay a monthly fee for service?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. Modem Recommendation To Replace Internet Monthly Fee?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Modem Recommendation To Replace Internet Monthly Fee?: We have optimum online internet. We have an arris 802 modem and a netgear router that was given to us years ago when when had optimum installed. So they basically lent it to us and if we ever no longer want their service, we would have to return the modem and wireless router....
  10. update problems paying online

in Windows 10 Customization
    update problems paying online: since windows update on my laptop i am unable to purchase anything on ebay ...i get a small red circle with a red line through it when i attempt to pay . other devices not on windows work fine so it is a windows problem . Any ideas ?...