Windows 10: I wish to replace the BLUE text with BLACK so I can read it!

Discus and support I wish to replace the BLUE text with BLACK so I can read it! in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I replace the blue text with black in Windows 10. I can't read anything!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Dave 5, Mar 25, 2019.

1. Dave 5 Win User

I wish to replace the BLUE text with BLACK so I can read it!

How do I replace the blue text with black in Windows 10. I can't read anything!

:)

Dave 5, Mar 25, 2019

2. Change text color on Foxfire.

I have Foxfire as secondary browser. I need to change the color of the text, without changing the theme.

The present text is yellow and blue and the blue is difficult to read.

I want to change the text to white as the background is black and wish it to remain so.

I have tried going to the suggested systems but since I am a Dinosaur on computers I keep losing the path.

Is there a method to allow me to change text color only?

JeffreyMcDowell, Mar 25, 2019
  3. Zaspera Win User
    Blue 120mm Fans

I really wish Cougar made blue fans. Hell, I'd even take them in black. Thanks for the suggestions guys.

Zaspera, Mar 25, 2019
  4. RoGray Win User

Light blue text

How do i change the text font color to black in windows 10? All the text in menus, tabs, word processing, emails, online and offline is now a light blue that I can't read.

RoGray, Mar 25, 2019
Thema:

1. I wish to replace the BLUE text with BLACK so I can read it! - Similar Threads - wish replace BLUE

2. Can narrator somehow just read text that I have selected?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can narrator somehow just read text that I have selected?: I'm looking for a way to have selected text read to me with a keyboard shortcut. I can't seem to figure out a way to make Narrator work like this. Its just always trying to read everything on the screen. Is there a way to make Narrator work like this? If not, is there some...
  3. Can narrator somehow just read text that I have selected?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can narrator somehow just read text that I have selected?: I'm looking for a way to have selected text read to me with a keyboard shortcut. I can't seem to figure out a way to make Narrator work like this. Its just always trying to read everything on the screen. Is there a way to make Narrator work like this? If not, is there some...
  4. I wish to turn off the timer that switches off the screen so that I am online until I wish...

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    I wish to turn off the timer that switches off the screen so that I am online until I wish...: HiI need to cancel the time for the screen to stop it from switching off whenever I am in the process of a project https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-wish-to-turn-off-the-timer-that-switches-off-the/07a572b3-5112-4ae5-bc21-45fe9968f81c
  5. I wish to turn off the timer that switches off the screen so that I am online until I wish...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I wish to turn off the timer that switches off the screen so that I am online until I wish...: HiI need to cancel the time for the screen to stop it from switching off whenever I am in the process of a project https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-wish-to-turn-off-the-timer-that-switches-off-the/07a572b3-5112-4ae5-bc21-45fe9968f81c
  6. I wish to turn off the timer that switches off the screen so that I am online until I wish...

7. I'd like to remove the blue text asking if I wish to send tasks to Microsoft in the task viewer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I'd like to remove the blue text asking if I wish to send tasks to Microsoft in the task viewer: I'd like to remove the blue text asking if I wish to send tasks to Microsoft in the task viewer. I'm very concerned about privacy and the collection of data from my PC. I want to have privacy on my personal computer. I've always loved windows and been loyal to it but the data...
  8. i cant read the text on my windows 10 desktop . can this be fixed

in Windows 10 Customization
    i cant read the text on my windows 10 desktop . can this be fixed: how do I fix the text on my desktop computer on windows 10 . it is too faint to read . and the pictures on the screen are blurred . any help appreciated...
  9. my text is yellow and i can hardly read

in Windows 10 Customization
    my text is yellow and i can hardly read: On white background it is virtually unreadable,i've tried changing themes,going to high contrast but this yellow text remains the same https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-text-is-yellow-and-i-can-hardly-read/0ffef8f2-85cd-4475-9adf-26fee8467335
  10. my file is not readable. how do I change it so I can read it?

my file is not readable. how do I change it so I can read it?: my file is not readable. how do I change it so I can read it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_books/my-file-is-not-readable-how-do-i-change-it-so-i/da93c09e-466e-427a-bf5d-b811c82224bb