Windows 10: I wish to turn off the timer that switches off the screen so that I am online until I wish...

Discus and support I wish to turn off the timer that switches off the screen so that I am online until I wish... in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; HiI need to cancel the time for the screen to stop it from switching off whenever I am in the process of a project... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by John Meanwell, Jan 14, 2022.

1. I wish to turn off the timer that switches off the screen so that I am online until I wish...

HiI need to cancel the time for the screen to stop it from switching off whenever I am in the process of a project

:)

John Meanwell, Jan 14, 2022
  2. Milton Win User

Wish List

I wish to turn off the timer that switches off the screen so that I am online until I wish... [​IMG]

Milton, Jan 14, 2022
  3. Is there a 'Wish List' to send to Microsoft?

Apart from sending feedback I wish there was a 'Wish List' if not has the Forum considered creating one.

My 'Wish List' would be as follows.

The ability to Scroll before you 'Snip' So that you can Scroll and Capture a greater area than you can see on the Screen.

Being able to Change the Colour and Rename the Tiles, that you 'Pin to Start'

Apart from that I'm loving Windows 10 and although I've been keeping my Web Sites on a spare Copy of Windows 7

Having given Windows 10 a really good work out, I've never had any problems and the Stability of the Platform is A1 to such an extent that I am about to also upgrade my spare Copy of Windows 7 to Windows 10.

Cyberdesigner, Jan 14, 2022
  4. I wish to turn off the timer that switches off the screen so that I am online until I wish...

Wish list function in MS Store isn't working.

Wish list actually doesn't work now.
    After adding an app into wish list, it will NOT show up in the "view wish list".
    To make things worse, if I quit the app page and come back later, the "on wish list" label will also disappear.
    In addition, no easy entry for wish list in MS Store.

exploitguo, Jan 14, 2022
Thema:

I wish to turn off the timer that switches off the screen so that I am online until I wish...

1. I wish to turn off the timer that switches off the screen so that I am online until I wish... - Similar Threads - wish turn off

2. I wish to turn off the timer that switches off the screen so that I am online until I wish...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I wish to turn off the timer that switches off the screen so that I am online until I wish...: HiI need to cancel the time for the screen to stop it from switching off whenever I am in the process of a project https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-wish-to-turn-off-the-timer-that-switches-off-the/07a572b3-5112-4ae5-bc21-45fe9968f81c
  3. I wish to turn off the timer that switches off the screen so that I am online until I wish...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I wish to turn off the timer that switches off the screen so that I am online until I wish...: HiI need to cancel the time for the screen to stop it from switching off whenever I am in the process of a project https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-wish-to-turn-off-the-timer-that-switches-off-the/07a572b3-5112-4ae5-bc21-45fe9968f81c
  4. I have a black screen and my mouse,keyboard turns off and on repeat until I turn off the pc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I have a black screen and my mouse,keyboard turns off and on repeat until I turn off the pc: Hey microsoft,when i was reseting my pc my power went off and then when i reboot i clicked repair it said the windows couldnt repair so i tried looking at youtube for solution and tried the CMD command and then when i rebooted my pc now displays nothing no logo no loading...
  5. I wish to upgrade to win 10.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I wish to upgrade to win 10.: Split from this thread. Not sure if I'm in the right place. I wish to upgrade to win 10. I only have 5gb of space on my ssd. If I do have enough space can I afterwards delete all win 7 to give more space please?...
  6. I wish it was the first time that this happened

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I wish it was the first time that this happened: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/redditForSoccer [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/egvpez/i_wish_it_was_the_first_time_that_this_happened/
  7. I wish to save my pictures

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    I wish to save my pictures: I have problems with my Dell which I believe can be solved only by wiping and re install. or so Dell tells me Is there a way a stupid man can download his pics to a disc or whatever and reinstall later? I have pictures in Pictures Fotoroom Downloads and Canon whatever....
  8. I wish to replace the BLUE text with BLACK so I can read it!

in Windows 10 Customization
    I wish to replace the BLUE text with BLACK so I can read it!: How do I replace the blue text with black in Windows 10. I can't read anything! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-wish-to-replace-the-blue-text-with-black-so-i/6f287a37-1840-4dbc-ad8b-38bf5bcc0028
  9. Windows 10 egg timer (I wish!)

Windows 10 egg timer (I wish!): Having used Windows 7 for several years I just got a new laptop with Windows 10. It's awful. How can I get rid of those nasty pulsating dots (be they circular or linear) while I'm waiting for something to happen? I have to look away lest they induce an epileptic fit!...
  10. auto web browser on startup, I wish to turn it off

auto web browser on startup, I wish to turn it off: A web browser opens up at the top of my screen on startup, I wish to turn this off. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/auto-web-browser-on-startup-i-wish-to-turn-it-off/0b01fe58-c1dd-4a33-8e27-a80c59620d6b