Windows 10: I wish to use Windows 11, however my PC is pretty much a dinosaur.

Discus and support I wish to use Windows 11, however my PC is pretty much a dinosaur. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; If a person who works at Microsoft could answer, it would be appreciated.Windows 11 seems to be a great OS for what I do in my spare time, however due... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by PB20080, Jan 16, 2022.

1. PB20080 Win User

I wish to use Windows 11, however my PC is pretty much a dinosaur.

If a person who works at Microsoft could answer, it would be appreciated.Windows 11 seems to be a great OS for what I do in my spare time, however due to my computer's lack of a TPM module, my CPU being unsupported, and Secure Boot seemingly not being an option, i've hit a brick wall. I was wondering of you guys over there in Redmond are working on a version of Windows 11 for slightly older PCs minimum 2010. This would be a lifesaver for not just me, but for Windows users around the world.TL;DR: Please make a Windows 11 that doesn't have all the security requirements. It really isn't my #1 c

:)

PB20080, Jan 16, 2022
  2. Karla Alm Win User

Adobe Flash message in IE 11

Hi Sandra,

To help you out with your concern, we suggest that you disable the add-ons in Internet Explorer 11. For step by step instructions, go to this

link
    , then look for the title Turning off and removing add-ons.

We also suggest that you reset Internet Explorer 11 through these steps:

• Go to Internet Explorer then click the Gear icon.
    • Choose Internet options > Advanced.
    • Click Reset.

(Note: If you have added Favorites, back up them first before resetting the browser. )

Should you need further assistance, let us know.

Regards.

Karla Alm, Jan 16, 2022
  3. Brink Win User
    Updated Shopping Cart and Wish List coming to the Microsoft Store

Source: Updated Shopping Cart and Wish List coming to the Microsoft Store - Xbox Wire

See also: Updated Shopping Cart and Wish List coming to the Microsoft Store - Windows Experience Blog

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

Brink, Jan 16, 2022
  4. Brink Win User

Updated Shopping Cart and Wish List coming to the Microsoft Store

Source: Updated Shopping Cart and Wish List coming to the Microsoft Store - Xbox Wire

See also: Updated Shopping Cart and Wish List coming to the Microsoft Store - Windows Experience Blog

Brink, Jan 16, 2022
Thema:

1. I wish to use Windows 11, however my PC is pretty much a dinosaur. - Similar Threads - wish however pretty

2. For the last month or so my windows 10 PC has been giving BSOD pretty much everytime I use...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    For the last month or so my windows 10 PC has been giving BSOD pretty much everytime I use...: The error messages I have noted down are: SERVICE_SYSTEM_EXCEPTION/FAILURE - I don't recall exactly what this one saidIQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUALKERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILUREKERNEL_STACK_INPAGE_ERRORWHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERRORATTEMPTED_WRITE_TO_READONLY_MEMORY The latter of these is...
  3. Cant access pretty much everything.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant access pretty much everything.: Please help me. My computer says I have a system administrator restricting me from pretty much everything even though its my personal computer and only belongs to me. I have tried everything. I cant even change browser settings, change any of my passwords, view a lot of...
  4. Cant access pretty much everything.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Cant access pretty much everything.: Please help me. My computer says I have a system administrator restricting me from pretty much everything even though its my personal computer and only belongs to me. I have tried everything. I cant even change browser settings, change any of my passwords, view a lot of...
  5. I wish to use Windows 11, however my PC is pretty much a dinosaur.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I wish to use Windows 11, however my PC is pretty much a dinosaur.: If a person who works at Microsoft could answer, it would be appreciated.Windows 11 seems to be a great OS for what I do in my spare time, however due to my computer's lack of a TPM module, my CPU being unsupported, and Secure Boot seemingly not being an option, i've hit a...
  6. Troubles Connecting to Pretty Much anything

Troubles Connecting to Pretty Much anything: I have an issue where everything on my computer doesn't load pretty much anything on the first try. This happens on anything I use on the computer whether it be a video game or trying to load a google website. I don't know what the issue is and was wondering what it could be...
  7. Laptop pretty much dead

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop pretty much dead: So, I turned my laptop Dell Studio 1745 on for the first time in a couple of months and was using it happily, but it suddenly blue screened I assume an update?. It then refused to boot along with artifact bars on the screen as if the graphics card or screen had suddenly...
  8. Laptop pretty much dead

Laptop pretty much dead: So, I turned my laptop Dell Studio 1745 on for the first time in a couple of months and was using it happily, but it suddenly blue screened I assume an update?. It then refused to boot along with artifact bars on the screen as if the graphics card or screen had suddenly...
  9. Laptop pretty much dead

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. W10 Reset pretty much broke my pc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    W10 Reset pretty much broke my pc: So upgrading went good, my problems started when I used the reset option on my computer. the first time the reset froze at 99% and I went to bed with it going, 5 hours later it was stuck on a black screen so I rebooted and was able to get a option to do another reset when I...